• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

02: CONFIRMED Texas Dive Show Feb 12-13, 2010

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#166 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:58 AM

Buck up SingleDivers, it's just a little snow! Bubski and I got here yesterday, and by noon all this white stuff will be melted. See you all later. :cool1: :teeth: :fish2:

Sandy aka Scubadilious gave me a different choice of words to go by, she told me to Suck it Up and Deal with It :teeth: anyway everyone besafe driving to the show, we are planning to be at the Frisco Show today sometime around 3pmish. to be cont
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

#167 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:25 PM

If we work the SD booth, do we need to buy a general admission ticket? If yes, does SD have half price coupons?

SD has tickets for those working the booth. Do you want to sign up for booth duty?

I plan to attend the Happy Hour Friday. I could possibly help with the show that day, if needed.

Ok, I will put you down for the HH. Now about this "possibly help with the show" business.... I feel like you should maybe make a firm commitment between say 6:00 to 7:00 pm on Friday. :fish2:

OK. Will do!

I think I did sign up!

Oh yeah, got you down. See you later. Call when you get there.
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users