• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Wanted: Sony DSC-H3 U/W Case

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

I am on the prowl for an Ikelite case for a Sony DSC-H3 camera.

When I was unemployed I could not afford it. Now that I have a job, Ikelite has discontinued it. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Link here

If anyone spots one can you drop me a line?

Cheers and thanks...
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#2 bowjunkie

bowjunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:33 PM

sent you 2 links for it hope they work

Ed
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

- John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under..'- Ronald Reagan

#3 bowjunkie

bowjunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:03 AM

OOPS..... :o man now I got's ta wipe the egg off the old face for sending you the wrong housing links :D

hope this one makes up for it :lmao: I'll send it pm as well

http://www.underwate.../product/6111.3
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

- John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under..'- Ronald Reagan

#4 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:20 AM

OOPS..... :respect: man now I got's ta wipe the egg off the old face for sending you the wrong housing links :thankyou:

I think the cases are egg-proof as well. :welcome: Thanks for the leads.
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users