• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

HH in the PNW

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 ScubaScar

ScubaScar

Getting started

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:34 AM

It has been attempted in the past, to varying degrees of success. The Seattle area is huge, and it's difficult to get members up in the Everett area to agree to party down south around Tacoma, for instance.

I'm willing to assist getting invitations blasted out if someone picks a date & place for a HH, but cannot devote any time to this effort until I catch back up at work from being in Egypt the past 2 weeks.

I would like to start up a HH in South Puget Sound area...maybe there are enough divers in the Seattle/Tacoma area that we can have a HH "up north" AND "down south". I need a couple weeks too but then would like to get back with you and hopefully get this started up. Thanks so much for the encouragement.
Shaun aka ScubaScar

#17 Sundancediver

Sundancediver

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

Hi we just moved to Seattle and would like to meet some Single divers. Tom and I have taken a few trips. Let me know if interested in meeting up. We live in Bothell so Seattle would be a weekend trip. Let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users