• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

New Weekly Non-Stop Flight - Miami/Bonaire

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

FYI -

New Weekly Non-Stop Flight - Miami/Bonaire

Insel Air, a Curacao-based airline, has announced that it will start flying non-stop between Miami and Bonaire on a weekly basis starting on July 4th.

The weekly flight will take place every Saturday throughout the year. Insel Air flight #7I 907 will depart Bonaire at 11:55 a.m. arriving into Miami at 3:05 p.m. The return flight #7I 908 will depart Miami at 4:25 p.m. arriving into Bonaire at 7:35 p.m. Insel Air will use either an MD 82 or MD 83 aircraft configured with 152 economy seats.

For reservations on Insel Air, travelers from the United States should call toll free 1-877-546-7352, or consult their professional travel counselor. More information on Insel Air can be obtained at http://www.fly-inselair.com or by contaciting the Insel Air call center on Curacao at + 5999-737-0444. (Source: Tourism Corporation Bonaire press release)

Noted herein are the changes to date.

(Source: TCB and www.bonaireinsider.com )

Edited by DiverBabs, 29 May 2009 - 06:55 PM.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#2 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:29 PM

Wayy cool Babs!! Makes life easy, and do-able
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:26 PM

And so, the world gets a little smaller. :tears: In the right direction! :clapping: Thanks Babs for the tip!!!
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users