• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

SD Digital Luggage Scale !!NEW!! Travel made Easier!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:08 PM

TIRED OF GUESSING YOUR LUGGAGE WEIGHT!!!! :hiya:

SINGLEDIVERS.COM NOW HAS DIGITAL LUGGAGE SCALES

Posted Image

Price: $24.99

Shipping & Handling: $5.25 US & Canada

Shipping Options (USPS)

1. Insurance + $1.75 (Must accept risk of lost shipment if declined.)

2. Delivery Confirmation + $.70 (Must accept risk of lost/untraceable shipment if declined.)

In Stock:
YES

To Order:

1. To order a Luggage Scale or any other SD merchandise please post in the appropriate thread (this one if ordering the Luggage Scale) and use our new online secure web payment system below. Please don't forget that our prices include all cash discounts so any non-cash payment (e-check) requires a 3% non-cash convenience fee. If shipping to South Carolina pls. include 6% sales tax. (If you are using a non-US Bank Credit Card and the system will not accept your payment, please use our manual credit card form which can be obtained via the link in my signature below. If you need the password email angels@singledivers.com and we'll send it to you!)

2. When using the system please choose MERCHANDISE from the drop down box and use the COMMENTS BOXES to describe the color you want, qty, etc. It is very important that you provide all information regarding what you are ordering in the COMMENT BOXES or we will not be able to ship to you timely.

3. You must advise in your post if you are going to be adding insurance and/or tracking to your order and pls include in the COMMENTS BOXES as follows:

$24.99green+$5.25ship+$1.75ins+NO Track+3%

or

$24.00green+$24.99grey+$10.50ship+$3.50ins+$1.40track+3%

or

$24.00green+$5.25ship+$1.75ins+NO Track+NO 3%

You may have to space this out between the two COMMENT BOXES but it will tie your payment to your order so we know EXACTLY what you want so we can ship properly! :teeth:

4. Shipping and handling is to the US and Canada. Contact us for shipping outside of this area.

Payment Options:

5. SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible cash discounts so any payments via credit card or paypal will still incur a 3% non-cash convenience fee. Our SECURE payment gateway which you can access by clicking the PAY SD NOW button below is not a shopping cart and therefore can not total your trip choices nor add the 3% non-cash convenience fee if you are paying via credit card. You will need to enter that data manually to proceed with your payment.

DO NOT FORGET TO ENTER YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION. If left off we can not process your order. We are sorry that we can not duplicate it automatically for you if its the same as your billing address. You can however enter SAME on the address line if you want us to use your billing address.

How to Order:

1. Post in the this thread that you want one, size if applicable, quantity you want and color if applicable.
2. Sales tax will be charged on orders sent to South Carolina.
3. Orders will be shipped after receipt of payment.
4. Payment info and shipment info will be posted in this thread to keep you updated on your order progress.
5. Any questions please post them in the thread.
6. Feel free to let us know what you think so others can benefit too!

PRODUCT DETAILS
Dimensions
L 6.25 inches / 15.80 cm
W 2.50 inches / 6.30 cm
H 1.25 inches / 3.10 cm

Colors
Dark Grey or Green.

Weight
0.50 lbs. / 0.22 Kgs.

Operates with 2 AAA Batteries (included)

How It Works:

The Balanzza is a step forward in digital scales design, with no handles, the scale itself is the grip. Is the first scale that is horizontally positioned instead of vertically in regards to the floor, offering the most natural way to lift heavy objects. The screen is located on the upper side of the scale so the user can see the weight while lifting it with one hand; it can also wait for the beep to set it down if lifted with 2 hands.

In addition to these differences, the Balanzza Ergo has the same durability, strength and features as its original predecessor the Balanzza Digital Luggage Scale.

Balanzza Ergo Key Benefits include:

• Pack Smart
  • Don't pay overweight.
  • Easy to use.
  • Weight in Lb. or Kg.
  • Up to 100Lbs or 44 Kg.
  • Compact size for easy carry and transport.
  • The automatic hold feature allows you to lift the luggage, set
    it down on the floor and then read the weight.
  • Strong strap to secure the luggage to the scale, no hooks.
  • Big Digital Display for easy reading.
  • Ergonomic design for easier grip
  • Auto Shut-Off

Posted Image

ORDERS & ORDERS STATUS:
1. 8-12-09: Heidi aka uwfan - (1) grey one Payment Rec. Shipped
2. 8-13-09: Jim aka UP Diver - (1) grey one Payment Rec. Shipped
3. 10-13-09 Ed aka DiveSkynSea - (1) grey one Payment Rec. Shipped
4. 8-13-09: John aka Platypusman - (1) no color specifi ed...NEED COLOR 11-13-09:John aka platypusman ww got your $24.99 cc payment but you forgot the 3% non-cash convenience fee via our secure web pay (swp) and shipping. 11-14-09: Declining ins and tracking.Remitting shipping & 3% from original order.
5. 2/15/2010 - Gina aka GinaM - Payment Rec at Dallas Dive Show

Edited by ScubaPunk, 15 February 2010 - 05:39 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

These are AMAZING!!!

I have some with me on the Fl Keys Coral Spawning trip and we've sold a bunch already! They are accurate within about 1/10th of a pound as far as I can tell based upon my luggage being weighed this trip at the airport compared to what my new digital scale said! :teeth:

Don't wait too long...we have a limited quantity!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:50 PM

I really, really want one of these. Please put me down for one digital scale, check will be going in the mail for $31.24, thank you!
Either color looks good, but black is first choice (it's been such a good color for me lately :teeth: )...

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

I really, really want one of these. Please put me down for one digital scale, check will be going in the mail for $31.24, thank you!
Either color looks good, but black is first choice (it's been such a good color for me lately :teeth: )...

It is NOT really black....more of a dark grey. Let me know if that is ok? Kamala

formerly...

#5 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:38 AM

Either color looks good, but black is first choice (it's been such a good color for me lately :hiya: )...

It is NOT really black....more of a dark grey. Let me know if that is ok? Kamala

Yes, that's okay. :teeth:

#6 UP Diver

UP Diver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Board Status:Occasionally lurking on and off the board...
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:>150

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:27 PM

Kamala -

I will take a grey one, too. Check is going out today in the mail... (can you tell I am REALLY ready to get back into diving???)

UP Diver aka Jim
:pray:
"Well, my name is Jim...
but most people just call me - Jim."

Gene Wilder, Blazing Saddles

#7 Guest_PlatypusMan_*

Guest_PlatypusMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:43 PM

Must........have...........the new.................technology...................

Put me down for one, too.

PPM

#8 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:59 AM

Must........have...........the new.................technology...................

PPM

What color?

formerly...

#9 Guest_PlatypusMan_*

Guest_PlatypusMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:50 PM

PPM

What color?

Whatever color you have the most of that the others aren't getting. I'm not that picky.

PPM

#10 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

This is a very cool device that I was able to test hands on at a large FL scuba store. About the size of a NO2 analyzer. It's 1/4 the size of my current awkward travel store scale but I'll have to wait until my current unit breaks or maybe I donate to possible BIBR.
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#11 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:08 PM

I got one on the Coral Spawn trip and boy did it come in handy! I had to take stuff out on the trip to Florida even though my trusty bathroom scale said it was only 48 pounds.

I weighed my bag at the hotel in Key West this morning and it read 49.9 pounds. On the scale at the Miami airport is said "50" I always knew they rounded up :teeth: so this saved me taking stuff out at the counter - good thing too since the rental car return was an adventure (mental note - never go out of Miami again!) and I was running a little late ;) :)

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:26 PM

Thanks Butch! They calculate that they are within 1/10th of a pound accurate and it seems to be the case. I know I pulled my out and went to weight it and they said....ok we'll let it go. You can ALWAYS argue when they calibrated the scales last and usually win the arguement.

Glad you like it and it came in handy...it has more than paid for itself for me in the few weeks I've owned it. k

formerly...

#13 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:27 PM

PPM

What color?

Whatever color you have the most of that the others aren't getting. I'm not that picky.

PPM

Thank you darling...we'll send the one we have the most inventory o after getting your payment. kamala

formerly...

#14 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:22 AM

Ja, looks good. I'll throw myself under this bargain.

Green please. Will send off the Fax later in the day. Did not see the link for the CC authorization form. Maybe one of those lazy tech admins should fix that. Oops... BRB... :teeth:

Added later: Amended the CC form to reflect the new SD address and fax#. PDF'd and attached the form then modified the OP to the correct address and fax number. Let me know if you need further mods. Cheers.
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#15 AdminSupport

AdminSupport

Getting started

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

We have had some fax issues. That is now repaired. Please refax it, if you still would like one.

Ja, looks good. I'll throw myself under this bargain.

Green please. Will send off the Fax later in the day. Did not see the link for the CC authorization form. Maybe one of those lazy tech admins should fix that. Oops... BRB... :cool1:

Added later: Amended the CC form to reflect the new SD address and fax#. PDF'd and attached the form then modified the OP to the correct address and fax number. Let me know if you need further mods. Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users