• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Tammy its Your Birthday, Buddy

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 justscuba

justscuba

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT, EFR INST,HSAI
  • Logged Dives: about 2250 cert 1973

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

Happy Happy Birthday to you lady. I hope your day was full of lots of fun.

Marty

#17 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Cert Level:Playing at Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:07 PM

Happy BirthDay!!! Hope you have a great one!!

#18 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

Hey, MANY THANKS to my friends at SD.com for their well-wishes! You are all the best of friends, and I wish I could have spent my birthday with all of you!

I did, indeed, celebrate in grand style.....I was in the water, unfortunately not diving, though. Cass aka Hammered Head organized a float trip for 3 others plus me. It was a very unusual couple of August days in Missouri.....only mid to upper 70's, clear skies, light wind. Beautiful! A couple of pics:

Pic #1. I wore my "queen for a day" tiara for the whole float trip! All other floaters on the river got to recognize the Birthday Girl, and I was serenaded & wished Happy Birthday the entire float. :wakawaka:

Pic #2. Cass was loaded for beer..... :cool2:

Pic #3. There were a couple of younger guys who were smashed very early in the float, so we hauled the one ready to pass out into our raft where he couldn't tip anyone over..... :birthday:

Pic #4. Cass generously volunteered to ride in the canoe with the one not that far gone (besides, he still had beer in his cooler, and WE were out!!), and look what happened, not once, but multiple times! Note their canoe leaving the picture - without them - rapidly.......you may also notice that her beer is still above water! ;)

We got back to the cabin bruised, shoulders aching, but we had a blast and I hope we can do it again next year!

(well, hell, the pics don't show in the right order, but you all can tell which is which! :birthday: )

Attached Thumbnails

• Pic__2.jpg
  • Pic__3.jpg
  • Pic__4.jpg
  • Pic__1.jpg

Posted Image

#19 Hammered Head

Hammered Head

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:28

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:55 PM

Hey, MANY THANKS to my friends at SD.com for their well-wishes! You are all the best of friends, and I wish I could have spent my birthday with all of you!

I did, indeed, celebrate in grand style.....I was in the water, unfortunately not diving, though. Cass aka Hammered Head organized a float trip for 3 others plus me. A couple of pics:

Pic #1. I wore my "queen for a day" tiara for the whole float trip! All other floaters on the river got to recognize the Birthday Girl, and I was serenaded & wished Happy Birthday the entire float. :wakawaka:

Pic #2. Cass was loaded for beer..... :cool2:

Pic #3. There were a couple of younger guys who were smashed very early in the float, so we hauled the one ready to pass out into our raft where he couldn't tip anyone over, :birthday:

Pic #4. Cass generously volunteered to ride in the canoe with the one not that far gone (besides, he still had beer in his cooler, and WE were out!!), and looked what happened, not once, but multiple times! Note their canoe leaving the picture - without them - rapidly.......you may also notice that her beer is still above water! ;)

We got back to the cabin bruised, shoulders aching, but we had a blast and I hope we can do it again next year!

(well, hell, the pics don't show in the right order, but you all can tell which is which! :birthday: )

Tammy, you're worse than Brad! Next time I'm with either of you, I'm taking away your camera!!!!! :birthday:
I grew up with four brothers......'nuff said!

#20 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:40 PM

I'm so glad you're having a great :wakawaka: ...I'll sneak a camera to you, Tammy, if Cass takes your camera away. Must be my computer cuz your pictures won't show up for me.
:cool2: ;) :birthday: :birthday: :flower :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: : :taz: :flower: :flower: :flower:

#21 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:27 PM

I love the Tiara! It certainly looks like you had a great birthday party! I wish I could have been there! Happy Birthday Tammy!! :wakawaka: :cool2: ;) :birthday: ( I was hopeing for the Bay Watch outfit in the pics :birthday: )

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#22 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

Happy Birthday, Tammy.

Hope you got your birthday belly spanking!!!

Bill

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#23 bowjunkie

bowjunkie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:06 PM

:cool2: :birthday: WooHoo another August ien lol hope you had a great day :birthday: :birthday:
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

- John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under..'- Ronald Reagan

#24 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:09 PM

Happy Birthday Tammy!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool2: :birthday: :birthday:
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#25 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:45 AM

I did, indeed, celebrate in grand style.....I was in the water, unfortunately not diving, though. Cass aka Hammered Head organized a float trip for 3 others plus me. A couple of pics:
Pic #1. I wore my "queen for a day" tiara for the whole float trip! All other floaters on the river got to recognize the Birthday Girl, and I was serenaded & wished Happy Birthday the entire float. :birthday:
Pic #2. Cass was loaded for beer..... :birthday:
Pic #3. There were a couple of younger guys who were smashed very early in the float, so we hauled the one ready to pass out into our raft where he couldn't tip anyone over, :o
Pic #4. Cass generously volunteered to ride in the canoe with the one not that far gone (besides, he still had beer in his cooler, and WE were out!!), and looked what happened, not once, but multiple times! Note their canoe leaving the picture - without them - rapidly.......you may also notice that her beer is still above water! :lmao:
(well, hell, the pics don't show in the right order, but you all can tell which is which! :lmao: )

Tammy, you're worse than Brad! Next time I'm with either of you, I'm taking away your camera!!!!! :P

What's this?!? :-D I've been demoted!! That's okay, as Silver Medalist in the Sneaky Snapshot categroy I am committed to trying harder next time... :taz:

Cassie. *sigh* Dear, sweet, confused Cassie. :P Don't you see what this means? Obviously, you are a Dazzling Dive Diva, the perpetual center of attention and creator of all the fun! Of course you are a constant candidate for the Eye that Never Blinks! :birthday:

On the other hand, it may merely be this hallucinogenic that makes you so photogenic. :lmao:

Uh-oh. A gag too far again? :cool2: Drat! Back to my horsefly infested hidey-hole...

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#26 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:49 AM

Tammy,

Here's wishing you a very heartfelt belated Happy Birthday! I hope all your scuba wishes come true!! :cool2:
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#27 Hammered Head

Hammered Head

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:47 AM

I'm so glad you're having a great :cool2: ...I'll sneak a camera to you, Tammy, if Cass takes your camera away. Must be my computer cuz your pictures won't show up for me.
:birthday: :birthday: :lmao: :lmao: :flower :lmao: :taz: :-D : :o :P :P :flower:

Oh, my dearest Que, I can't believe you've turned on me!!! GAME ON little girl!!! :birthday:

#28 Hammered Head

Hammered Head

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:51 AM

Pic #1. I wore my "queen for a day" tiara for the whole float trip! All other floaters on the river got to recognize the Birthday Girl, and I was serenaded & wished Happy Birthday the entire float. :birthday:
Pic #2. Cass was loaded for beer..... :birthday:
Pic #3. There were a couple of younger guys who were smashed very early in the float, so we hauled the one ready to pass out into our raft where he couldn't tip anyone over, :o
Pic #4. Cass generously volunteered to ride in the canoe with the one not that far gone (besides, he still had beer in his cooler, and WE were out!!), and looked what happened, not once, but multiple times! Note their canoe leaving the picture - without them - rapidly.......you may also notice that her beer is still above water! :lmao:
(well, hell, the pics don't show in the right order, but you all can tell which is which! :lmao: )

Tammy, you're worse than Brad! Next time I'm with either of you, I'm taking away your camera!!!!! :P

What's this?!? :-D I've been demoted!! That's okay, as Silver Medalist in the Sneaky Snapshot categroy I am committed to trying harder next time... :taz:

Cassie. *sigh* Dear, sweet, confused Cassie. :P Don't you see what this means? Obviously, you are a Dazzling Dive Diva, the perpetual center of attention and creator of all the fun! Of course you are a constant candidate for the Eye that Never Blinks! :birthday:

On the other hand, it may merely be this hallucinogenic that makes you so photogenic. :lmao:

Uh-oh. A gag too far again? :cool2: Drat! Back to my horsefly infested hidey-hole...

Brad Baby, please DO NOT take this as a challenge to re-gain 1st place!!! You've got tat pics, Stan is posting video, and NOW Tammy is recording my drinking games. My dad isn't going to speak to me anymore! I have run out of excuses!!!! I don't know how you people are doing it...I'm a complete angel!! Looks like I'll have to start posting my own stuff!!!

#29 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:07 AM

What, Cass, they're just innocent pictures!!! You must be seeing them from the guilty-conscience side...... :cool2:

Next birthday, I'm going diving! And, you're all invited! Even (especially??) the Dazzling Dive Diva. :birthday:
I wonder how I can keep the tiara on at 90 feet??? Suggestions welcome.....
Posted Image

#30 Hammered Head

Hammered Head

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:09 AM

Next birthday, I'm going diving! And, you're all invited! Even (especially??) the Dazzling Dive Diva. :birthday:
I wonder how I can keep the tiara on at 90 feet??? Suggestions welcome.....

I've got a really handy Slap-Tacker Stapler I use to intall insulation! :birthday: It will hold about anything! :cool2: However, I suggest a few Tylenol and a case of beer before installation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users