• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Atocha Adventure Week Aug 23-29, 2010

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#16 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

Payment Update:

1. Steve aka SteveK ww got your $500 of $2500 deposit and your wife's $200 of $500 non-diver deposit and your friends $400 of $1000 deposit for 2 via echeck via SWP. :wakawaka:

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:25 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

If you've been looking at this trip and deciding if you are going to do it or not...delay no longer. The Mel Fisher folks will be at the Chicago Travel Show this weekend and should sell out the balance of the remaining spots!

Please sign up this week if you really want to go. By next week all remaining spots could be gone! :birthday:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hello Marie aka BistroLady...I got your email to sign up your grandson Trevor aka Trevor S for the Aug trip vs the June one you are on. Let us know if he wants to dive the Vandy as well. And yes pls use the payment system in my signature to finalize his payments. And I have him down as needing a rental reg and bc.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#19 PirateDave

PirateDave

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:34

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:05 AM

Dave I will get you the Mel Fisher Atocha contracts so you can get them done asap! :angel2:

Wreckwench

Thanks - I will look forward to getting them. The trip is going to be great! We are looking forward to it... We have a couple of additional early qucik trips in April and June as tune ups and should get some weekend dives down at the quarry after March...
Take Care and have a great day!

Hey Wreckwench
When do we need to send in our final payment covering the balance of our trip? I can do that now if we need to have it in now. I also need to send you the other forms. Where do we send the payment if paying by check?
Thanks
Pirate Dave :thankyou:

#20 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:26 PM

Hey Wreckwench
When do we need to send in our final payment covering the balance of our trip? I can do that now if we need to have it in now. I also need to send you the other forms. Where do we send the payment if paying by check?
Thanks
Pirate Dave :cool2:

Hey Dave, the final payment is due on 5/20/2010.

The preferred method of payment is through the payment gateway. You can use a debit card, credit card, or a direct payment from your checking account. Are you unable to use the gateway for some reason?

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:00 AM

PAYMENT UPDATE:

1. Trevor aka TrevorS ww got your payment of $2500 for the Mel Fisher Atocha Adventure Week. :)

There is only 1 spot now left on this trip!

formerly...

#22 KeyDiver

KeyDiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:29

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hello everyone. I am new to the site but have just claimed the last spot for Aug 23 and full payment is on its way. You snooze, you loose. Looking forward to that trip will enhance my summer. I will try to register here on line but had problems in past. Have discussed with Kamala. Looking forward to the trip. I split my residence between Lynchburg, VA area and Bristol, VA right now, grew up in West Palm Beach but did not start scuba until I had Lasik surgery a 8 years or so ago. My most recent scuba activity was taking my things down to my dads house in WPB. Everything was all packed up nicely for the thives to roll the bag right out the door along with the new big screen TV I just bought him.

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:47 AM

Hey Key Diver you did great! And your post officially registers you for the trip. Once we get your payment we'll get it posted on the site this weekend and it will be history. We'll have a few forms for you to fill out which we'll get to you in the next week and then all that is left is to decide if you want to do the optional dive on the Vandy, how you are arriving to Key West etc.

Now the the trip is full we can start working out the last of the logistics such as who is flying in and who is driving in etc. We'll make sure everyone has a ride to the boat on the dive days, you have rental gear if you need to rent it, etc.

Welcome aboard and don't forget to check out the other awesome trips offered by SingleDivers.com!

p.s. where in Lynchburg do you live? Would you believe that I lived there for many years working for GE and Ericsson? Yep its true! :birthday:

formerly...

#24 Steve K.

Steve K.

Getting started

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Cert Level:padi advanced open water
  • Logged Dives:27

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

Payment Update:

1. Steve aka SteveK ww got your $500 of $2500 deposit and your wife's $200 of $500 non-diver deposit and your friends $400 of $1000 deposit for 2 via echeck via SWP. :teeth:

Hi Kamala,

Sent in final payment for myself, Peggy, Pat and Gary. Should we be worried about the BP spill?

#25 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

Payment Update:

1. Steve aka SteveK ww got your $500 of $2500 deposit and your wife's $200 of $500 non-diver deposit and your friends $400 of $1000 deposit for 2 via echeck via SWP. :teeth:

Hi Kamala,

Sent in final payment for myself, Peggy, Pat and Gary. Should we be worried about the BP spill?

Awesome! We'll have the money updates done soon! The oil spill is a concern but we have no way of knowing what will happen. If you have trip insurance you should be good. If not you may wish to add it. And in an event like the oil spill PREVENTING the dives from happening...the MF people would be the ones canceling so you would be ok. You would be out chg fees on airline tickets but not the main price of the trip.

Thank you! kamala

formerly...

#26 PirateDave

PirateDave

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

Hey Wreckwench
Thanks
Pirate Dave :thankyou:

Hey Dave, the final payment is due on 5/20/2010.

The preferred method of payment is through the payment gateway. You can use a debit card, credit card, or a direct payment from your checking account. Are you unable to use the gateway for some reason?

#27 PirateDave

PirateDave

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:11 PM

Payment Update:

1. Steve aka SteveK ww got your $500 of $2500 deposit and your wife's $200 of $500 non-diver deposit and your friends $400 of $1000 deposit for 2 via echeck via SWP. :thankyou:

Hi Kamala,

Awesome! We'll have the money updates done soon! The oil spill is a concern but we have no way of knowing what will happen. If you have trip insurance you should be good. If not you may wish to add it. And in an event like the oil spill PREVENTING the dives from happening...the MF people would be the ones canceling so you would be ok. You would be out chg fees on airline tickets but not the main price of the trip.

Thank you! kamala

#28 PirateDave

PirateDave

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

Wreckwench

I just saw the note from Scubapunk and did not realize I needed to have the final payments in by the 20th. I can go into the payment system in the AM Saturday the 29th - will that be OK. Also I stll need to get you the forms for Jess and me - can I do that online? There was some information on the Mel Fisher group that you were going to sedn me is that still available? Hope all else is going great for you guys. Jess and I will be doing som elake dives in June and an offshore dive near Ocean City MD in July - looking forward to getting back into the water too much going on this year...

Take Care
PirateDave :thankyou: :thankyou: :banghead:

#29 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

Wreckwench

I just saw the note from Scubapunk and did not realize I needed to have the final payments in by the 20th. I can go into the payment system in the AM Saturday the 29th - will that be OK. Also I stll need to get you the forms for Jess and me - can I do that online? There was some information on the Mel Fisher group that you were going to sedn me is that still available? Hope all else is going great for you guys. Jess and I will be doing som elake dives in June and an offshore dive near Ocean City MD in July - looking forward to getting back into the water too much going on this year...

Take Care
PirateDave :thankyou: :thankyou: :banghead:

Hey Dave, Go ahead with your payment on the 29th. You can get the forms online by clicking on the link in my signature line. I will send you the password. WW is heading out very early in the AM for the next trip, so you might have to wait until she gets back for the Mel Fisher info.

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:33 PM

Sandy is right...the SD forms are online via the password she has sent you. You will be invited shortly to participate in a private forum for ONLY Atocha Divers. Sylvia aka cat fish will be contacting you to access this forum and work out details regarding diving the atocha, the Mel Fisher contract etc.

Have a great weekend and we'll be in contact soon! kamala

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users