• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Can't Upload an Avatar or Profile Picture...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bubbles2Bubbles

Bubbles2Bubbles

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:51 PM

:birthday: I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED... I AM EXCITED TO MEET NEW FRIENDS, PEOPLE WHO LOVE DIVING AS MUCH AS I DO, ETC... I FIND THIS SITE TO BE EXTREMELY USER un-FRIENDLY. VERY COMPLICATED... I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD A PHOTO FOR MY PROFILE, ETC...

I WOULD BE SO APPRECIATIVE!!! THANKS SO MUCH,

MICHELLE AKA, BUBBLES2BUBBLES :wakawaka:

#2 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:08 PM

:birthday: I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED... I AM EXCITED TO MEET NEW FRIENDS, PEOPLE WHO LOVE DIVING AS MUCH AS I DO, ETC... I FIND THIS SITE TO BE EXTREMELY USER un-FRIENDLY. VERY COMPLICATED... I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD A PHOTO FOR MY PROFILE, ETC...

I WOULD BE SO APPRECIATIVE!!! THANKS SO MUCH,

MICHELLE AKA, BUBBLES2BUBBLES :wakawaka:

Sent email to this member and asked her to call me tonight for assistance.
Posted Image

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:06 PM

First off welcome! We have a member called bubble2bubble so your screen name threw me at first. I am sorry you are having some challenges. I know others have as well or will in the future. I will try to reply to your question and offers some other help I hope is useful as well.

1. We noticed you posted your email address and we removed it for safety as well as spam issues (spam spyders crawl all sites like these and steal your email so we only allow @singledivers.com emails on the site.)

2. One of our angels has contacted you to help you...any member can get personalized help by either emailing admin@singledivers.com for more technical help or angels@singledivers.com for more generalized help. Do keep in mind that we are ALL volunteers so it may take a day or two to get a reply.

3. To upload an avatar which is the picture that shows up next to your posts follow these instructions.

a. When logged in as bubbles2bubbles (you can tell cuz it will say Logged in as: bubbles2bubbles ( Log Out ) on the left upper top right below the picture of the diver in the upper left corner. On that SAME LINE to the right it will say My Controls. Click on My Controls and on the left toolbar you'll see under the tab Personal Profile second from the bottom... Edit Avatar Setting. Click on that and then you'll see where you can upload a picture from your computer. It needs to be of you and if you need anymore help just ask!

Personal Profile

. Edit Profile Information
. Edit Personal Portal Information
. Edit 'About Me' page
. Edit Signature
. Edit Avatar Settings
. Change Personal Photo

4. To upload a profile picture which only our premier members can see to protect our member's privacy follow the same steps above clicking on My Controls and then click on Change Personal Photo.

Let us know if this helps! If not we'll walk you thru it all over the phone.

p.s. Just so you know...when you type in all caps it is the internet equivalent of 'shouting' at someone. Many people do not know this and just habitually type in all caps. We just wanted you to know so that someone does not get upset thinking you are yelling at them. :birthday:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:51 AM

Dear Michelle,

I was a little concerned that we'd not yet seen a reply from you here, so took a minute to email you directly via the charlies@singledivers.com email service. We Angels and Charlies are here to help, and look forward to hearing from you either here or by your reply to my message through the charlies Inbox. :cool2:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#5 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:42 AM

We tried to talk on the phone, but there were connection glitches and we never re-connected, even after leaving voicemail messages.
Posted Image

#6 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:39 PM

Where Art Tho Dearest Bubbles2Bubbles
I longith to catch a glimpse of my Sista :tears:
The MotherShips directions are to the point and the Angels and Charlies are circling around awaiting to help and advise You :teeth: .

Bubski
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users