• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Anyone from UK?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SquattingRadishDM

SquattingRadishDM

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Divemaster, Dry Suit....eventually the IDC...then Paradise
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 31 August 2004 - 06:13 AM

Hi, Im a student at the university of Plymouth and will be going back to uni on Sept 19th, at the mo Im in Hertfordshire. Anyone in Devon, Cornwall or S.E. wanna introduce(or rather convince) someone who hasnt dived in England to give it a try. Im a coldwater newbie (not a diving newbie, if that puts you off).

Hellooooo?!? <echo> <echo> <echo>

-Jack
The sea does not belong to despots. On its surface iniquitous rights can still be exercised, men can fight there, devour each other there, and transport all terrestrial horrors there. But at thirty feet below its level their power ceases, their influence dies out, their might disappears.
Ah, sir, live in the bosom of the waters! There alone is independence. There I recognise no masters! There I am free.
Jules Verne. 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.

#2 Marvel

Marvel

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 31 August 2004 - 06:28 AM

Looks like you'll have to do some recruiting, Jack... :welcome:
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#3 Sylvia

Sylvia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:2

Posted 08 September 2004 - 04:53 PM

During the South Florida Regional, had the priviledge of meeting a family from London that visited Fort Lauderdale while we cleaned up the peer. They joined in and assisted with placing baby starfish back into the ocean.

As they visited, they shared information on the aquariums that are a must to visit in London and their soon to start family diving lessons.

Love the countryside in London too.

#4 Steve2056

Steve2056

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver, Nitrox, Deep Diver.
  • Logged Dives:175

Posted 10 October 2006 - 02:00 PM

Hi Jack, I'm in Chippenham, Wilts. Just found this forum, so still finding my way around it. Looks good though :cheerleader:
Old divers don't die, they just go down on old wrecks ;-)

http://www.stevecain.co.uk/

#5 Token Yank

Token Yank

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:33

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

Hey guys! Looks like this corner of the forum is a bit quiet. Im located in Hertfordshire and frequently get out diving round southern England. If you guys are still out there and up for diving, let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users