• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2010-06: NOW BOOKING!!! June 19-26,2010 WHALESHARKS!!! Yep Holbox & Cozy & Cenotes!

• Please log in to reply
446 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:05 PM

Posted ImageOh My Gosh its WhaleSharks in Holbox!!! Cozumel, Cenotes & Holbox, THE BEST OF MEXICO June 19-26, 2010

Posted ImageJoin this amazing diving excursion arriving in Cozumel for 3 full days of fabulous diving, traveling to Cancun to dive the Cenotes in Talum for a day and then driving to Southern Mexico to be whisked away to the unspoiled quiet island of Holbox (pronounced Olebosh) for 2 days of Whalesharks and Dolphin and Manta encounters! From big animals to spectacular underwater caverns to one of the most diverse marine environments...Mexico has it ALL!!! This will be a trip to remember! Two (2) full days of Whaleshark encounters in Holbox preceded by 3 days of diving in Cozumel and a day of diving the Cenotes makes this a one of kind trip! But hurry...the whalesharks are practically guaranteed and the spots are very limited...ONLY 20 SPOTS! On our last trip we counted over 20 whalesharks EACH DAY!Posted ImagePosted Image

If you are seeking the ultimate shark diving adventure, then come join us swimming among whale sharks on an unspoiled Mexican Island. Better yet, how about very long encounters in an area where dozens of whale sharks and breaching manta rays come to feed on the plankton blooms at the edge of the Yucatan Peninsula? Hidden within the sleepy little fishing village of Holbox, Mexico is shark diving's Holy Grail. This is your opportunity to visit this rare gem of an island and experience the Mexican Island culture in a very simple and lovely setting as well as spend your mornings swimming with one of the most exciting sharks on the planet!

Cozumel AI/Cenotes/Holbox for $1491 d/o for 3 dives a day or $1391 with early payment discount which is the same price as 2007 where we only did 2 dives a day!!! plus air to Cozumel or Cancun (suggest arrive Cozy and depart Cancun but can do Cancun r/t) (less $100 early booking & payment discount if paid in full by Feb 2, 2010 making the trip only $1391 the same as 2007 but with 3 extra dives...WOW!) you'll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to see such a large variety of marine life, underwater caverns and WHALESHARKS!!! This trip is limited to 20 people maximum for Holbox/Cenotes and 30 people max in Cozumel. (We can have an unlimited number of s/o rooms in Cozy but only 4 people max can be s/o in Holbox All rooms have a/c!)
Non-Diver Pricing: $1008 d/o includes unlimited shore snorkeling in Cozy, Cenotes and the 2 days with the whalesharks.
NOTE: Many want to arrive in Cozumel for a few extra days of diving before the trip starts. Let us help you make those arrangements.
Extra Hotel: $55 in Cozumel d/o or $110 s/o
Extra Day Diving: $60 for each extra day of 2 tank am diving
Extra Day Food/Taxes/Tips: $45 per day for food, drinks, taxes etc.
Extra pm Dive: $30 per tank
Extra Nitrox: $10 per tank.
Night Dive: $55 $45
Pricing for 5 nites/ 4 days diving in Cozy ONLY: TBA
Pricing for Full Week in Cozy ONLY: TBA

Posted Image

Who's Going: [url="http://www.singledivers.com/surfaceinterval/index.php?s=&showtopic=19623&view=findpost&p=263781""]CLICK HERE or check out post #2[/url]

1. Kamala aka Wreck Wench - SAMPLE
Payment Summary to Date: $1491 pd 1/25/10 Less $100 early payment = $1391 + $110 nitrox for Cozy and Cenotes
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg: $1491 less $100 early payment = $1391
Available Discounts List if Applied: $100 early pay paid by Feb 2nd in full. Paid in full Feb 20th = chance at FREE nitrox in Cozy Only (not transferable).
Extra Days/Nights: Possible extra day on the end to do Chichinitza
Extra Dives: Maybe night dive in Cozy $45
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : $110 PAID $110
D/O or S/O: D/O
Documents: SD Waiver - _rec'd_ SD Survey - __rec'd__
Dive Insurance CURRENT: ANSWER & LIST YOUR PROVIDER
Trip Insurance PLEASE CHOOSE ONE:
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly.
Flight Details:
Other: Mostly Vegetarian

2. NAME - TEMPLATE
Payment Summary to Date: $1491 pd 1/25/10 Less $100 early payment = $1391 + $110 nitrox for Cozy and Cenotes
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg: $1491 less $100 early payment = $1391
Available Discounts List if Applied: $100 early pay if paid in full by Feb 2nd. Paid in full by Feb 20th = chance at FREE nitrox in Cozy Only (not transferable).
Extra Days/Nights: List extra days/nights you may want here
Extra Dives: List extra dives you may want here
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : YES or NO
D/O or S/O: D/O or S/O
Documents: SD Waiver - __ SD Survey - ____
Flight Details:
Other:

Check's & Docs In Cyberspace: (Members won't be moved up to Who's Going until we rec'd $ and docs)

Those Wanting a Night Dive in Cozy:

1. Jessica aka Coral
2. Jerry aka Jerrymxz
3. Mike aka Tankboy26
4. Jang aka Jang
5. Rick aka Rickylitespeed
6. Erica aka TXAggieDiver
7. Greg aka Diveaholic

Those Wanting Nitrox:

1. Kamala aka WreckWench yes all dives $110
2. Heidi aka UWfan
3. Jessica aka Coral
4. Rodney aka Diver_runner_artcollector
5. Jerry aka Jerrymxz
6. Greg aka Diveaholic
7. Carla aka rkymtwy
8 Brenda aka Deepbluedreams
10 Erica aka TXAggieDiver
11 Sylvia aka Cat Fish
12 Rick aka Rickylitespeed
13 Sylvia aka Cat Fish

Those Wanting 100cf tanks if available: (Preference goes to those who need them the most)

1. Greg aka Diveaholic

Those wanting to SiteSee on Saturday the 26th to see the Ruins via member led tours: (MORE DETAILS COMING!)

1. Jerry aka Jerrymxz
2. Brenda aka deepbluedreams
3. Sylvia aka Cat fish
4. Jang aka Jang

Interested but can't quite commit:

Trip Instructor: TBA
Trip Videographer: TBA

OVERVIEW:

Hey gang...the whalesharks in Holbox were soooooooooooo fabulous that twice is not enough! We are going back to see them again this year and our trip will have a great twist! We have negotiated a kick of a deal with our favorite resort in Cozumel for both divers and non-divers for 4 nights and 3 days of diving. We are adding a day of diving the Cenotes to this awesome trip! This day is optional so you can snorkel or swim if you do not want to dive the Cenotes! Then we are off to Holbox for 2 days with the whalesharks! We'll offer standard accommodations at the new Holbox Dream!

This trip was one of the best and most economical trips we've had in the past 4 years as we swam and snorkeled with over 45 whalesharks the last time we went plus countless mantas and dolphins! (This place is still very rustic and undiscovered but won't stay that way for long!)

SCHEDULED ITINERARY

Days Prior to start of our trip: Ask me for special pricing to extend the Cozumel portion of the trip! You can extend a day or even do a whole week!
Jun 19 Sat: Arrive in Cozumel or Cancun (must take ferry to Cozumel) & Stay at Casa del Mar in Cozumel (You can arrive anytime, take a $10US taxi/shuttle to the hotel, get checked in, have some lunch and you'll be able to do a 'day of arrival' shore dive if you like.)
Jun 20 Sun: 3 tank boat Dives in Cozumel & Stay at Casa del Mar in Cozumel
Jun 21 Mon: 3 tank boat Dives in Cozumel & Stay at Casa del Mar in Cozumel
Jun 22 Tue: 3 tank boat Dives in Cozumel & Stay at Casa del Mar in Cozumel
Jun 23 Wed: Depart hotel early, travel via ferry to Playa, drive to Talum, Dive 2 dives fresh water Cenotes, transfer to Holbox
Jun 24 Thurs: Whaleshark and Manta and Dolphin encounters & Stay at either Holbox Dream (all rooms have a/c)
Jun 25 Fri: Whaleshark and Manta and Dolphin encounters & Stay at either Holbox Dream (all rooms have a/c)
Jun 26 Sat: Travel to Cancun airport for departures after 1pm. (If the only flight option is prior to 1pm let me know as we can probably work it out if its close.) OR plan to stay in Cancun an extra night after seeing the Chichinitza ruins. (Extra tour planned by members)

WHAT YOU'LL SEE:

"Suddenly, excited hoops and hollers echoed across the water. The surface boiled, while as many as sixty whale sharks, moved slowly, mouths agape, through the plankton rich waters. Entering the water directly in a whale shark's path, I peered into its approaching mouth. A few feet away, its eyes appeared to check me out (though that may be anthropomorphic). Some fed in circles, giving me a second or even a third encounter, where I could see attached remoras dining on parasites. Schools of sardines, a frenetic bait ball breaking the surface, gobbled anything escaping the gaping mouth. Cobia, playing the roles of pilot fish, kept pace with the shark's strong strokes. Two of us would slide into the 79 to 80 degree water with one or two whale sharks to observe and photograph them. Visibility ranged from 25-30 feet, enough to give me a great view, but not enough to capture the shark's full length with my digital and video equipment. I made at least half a dozen entries, lasting up to fifteen minutes each. As two of us came out, the mate helped us up a side ladder as the boat idled. We never had to wait to find the next whale shark."
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Floating through this dreamland of natural formations in crystal clear water, you can feel the ancient and timeless forces of nature that carved the cavern. With a maximum depth of 30 feet (10 m) and never more than 150 feet (50 m) from air, there is 1,500 feet (500 m) of cavern to see without ever leaving the light zone making this a great first cavern tour for the new diver. The tours are lead by experienced, full cave certified guides in groups of no more than four. Come and experience the dive of your life! The first dive is a traverse from one cenote to another. During this 45-minute dive you will explore the vast cavern zone of Dos Ojos (Two Eyes). The crystal clear waters offers unlimited visibility and gives the feeling of flight as you silently view the unbelievable beauty that has made this cenote so famous. The play of light and colors combined with the awesome formations make this dive a truly unforgettable experience. The second dive is to the Caverna de Murcielagos (Bat Cave), which takes you through galleries ranging from huge columns and stalactites to very fine and intricate formations. This is truly a mind blowing area and often divers are so impressed that they come up to the surface speechless.
Max Depth: 30 ft (10 m) Water Temp: 75 degrees F (24 celsius)

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

Cozumel:
• 4 nights/3 days 2 3 tank boat dives in a double occupancy room at newly rebuilt beautiful Casa del Mar beach resort
• All Inclusive 'off the menu' including meals, snacks, bottled water and domestic alcohol
• 3 days diving 2 3 tanks dives with Del Mar Aquatics Dive Operation on premises (additional dives available daily)
• Unlimited Shore Diving...easy and beautiful!
• All taxes included
• $2 per day diving park fees included
• Free Day of Arrival Shore Diving
• Welcome Cocktail
• Daily SD.com H20 Happy Hours
• Diving Gifts and Giveaways from various SD Vendor Partners as available
Meals: Meals are included including alcohol. We will do all of our meals at the hotel however several nights we will have the option of eating in town at one of Cozy'd world renown restaurants if you like.
Talum Cenotes - Click here for overview and pictures of this part of our exciting trip!:
• 2 Cenotes Dives with guided leader no more than 4 divers max per group (do not need to be cavern certified but you will be in overhead environment)
• Lunch in between Cenotes Dives (included)
• Transport to Talum and then onto Holbox
Holbox:
• 3 nights/2 days snorkeling with Whalesharks, Mantas & Dolphins in a double occupancy room on the island
• SD Famous 'Meet & Greet Get To Know Everyone' Parties
• Lunch on the boat each day of snorkeling
• 2 snorkel dives daily
• Transfers from Holbox back to Cancun Airport
• Private Water Ferry to the island and back
• SD T-Shirt commemorating the trip!

PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:

• Airfare to Cozumel or Cancun
• Transfer to Casa del Mar from airport unless we book you on charter air. Typically $10 from Cozumel airport.
• Transfer from Casa del Mar to Cozumel Ferry to Playa del Carmen Ferry approx $10-$20 total (We will work on the hotel getting us to the ferry station) + tips for porters carrying your bags
• Dinner Jul 30th Talum Diving Day/day we transfer to Holbox
• Food in Holbox other than snack/lunch on the boat
• Additional boat dives in Cozumel i.e. night dive or 4th dive daily
• Nitrox upgrade $90 for Cozy, $20 for Holbox
• Rental, instruction and retail charges
• Crew gratuities
• Trip Insurance (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links)

OPTIONAL:

Extra afternoon Dives in Cozumel $30 for a 3rd 4th tank
Night Boat Dive in Cozumel $55 $45
Nitrox Upgrade Cozumel $90 for Cozy, $20 for Cenotes, or $10 per tank
Single Supplement Cozumel: $55 per night or $220
Single Supplement Holbox Dream (Group Hotel): $50 per night (all rooms have a/c) x 3 nites = $150 limited to 4 people only
Total Single Supplement for the whole trip: $370
Extra Night Hotel: $55 in Cozumel d/o or $110 s/o
Extra Day Diving: $60 for each extra day of 2 tank am diving
Extra Day Food/Taxes/Tips: $45 per day for food, drinks, taxes etc.
Pricing for 5 nites/ 4 days diving in Cozy ONLY: TBA
Pricing for Full Week in Cozy ONLY: TBA

TRANSFERS:

Cozumel: Upon arrival take a taxi or transfer to Casa del Mar hotel. If your transfers are booked as part of your airfare via our contract air system, then your name will be on the list from Lomas Travel. If you book your own air then take a taxi usually $10 per person to the hotel. The hotel is zone 1 so the cheapest taxi rates apply. Cenotes: We will all take the ferry early on the 20th to Cancun to catch our ride to Talum for the Cenotes. If not diving you can relax, snorkel, swim or hike around. Holbox: Our private bus will leave for Holbox after we are done diving in Talum's fresh water Cenotes taking us to our private water taxi which takes us to the island where our private island taxis will take us to our hotel. (Pls remember a few dollars for tips!)

Holbox/Cenotes/Cozumel Availability Update:

SD honors a first come and first served premise that is driven by posting in our community. Once a trip has filled up from the "My Check & Documents are in Cyberspace" and the confirmed deposits/pymnts we will open an official waiting list for the trip. As openings occur we'll open up the Waiting List for trip participants. Only deposited members will decrease the number of spots on the trip. Only members who have sent their deposit or paid for the trip and have sent in their documents i.e. Trip Waiver and Trip Survey will be moved to the official "Who's Going" list.

Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the official availability is always available in the main trip post. Thank You! -ww

TEMPS & CONDITIONS:

The weather in Mexico is remarkably consistent year-round. The temperatures range in the high 80's during this time of year and the water temps are in the mid 80's making this truly diving in paradise. The Cenotes will be cooler averaging a consistent 75 degrees. Holbox will be as warm or warmer than Cozumel.

AIRFARE:

We have some availability for discounted air via Funjet, Adventure Tours, etc. Otherwise you are more than welcome to make your own arrangements. Let us know and we'll be happy to check for you. Please tell us your departure city(s), airport preferences and your travel dates. Or simpy use these carriers online booking tools and then let us book to save you money!

ARRIVAL:

Day 1 is our arrival day and you can arrive anytime. The only thing planned for day 1 is a day of arrival shore dive, getting settled in and having fun! You should plan to fly into Cozumel and out of Cancun. Or you can go in and out of Cancun (cheaper) and take the ferry to Cozumel. This will run about $70 or so extra. If we have 8 people or more arriving via Cancun we can have the hotel pick us up as a group.

How to Book a Spot on this Trip:

1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us filling out the BOOKING TEMPLATE OF QUESTIONS and tell us your payment is on its way via our Payment Button
We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list. (Please send your pymt asap as we'll only hold your spot for 7 days.) - To post on the site you need to register as a member of the site. Registration is free or if you want to upgrade premier membership levels are available for as little as $35 a year AND you get $25 of it back after this trip if you file for it after the trip. (See forms forum for form). Click here to learn more.
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to trips@singledivers.com for the password.) If you cut & paste the Survey into a WORD document and type in your responses, please save it in an older format (.doc, and not .docx) since most of our volunteers have an older version of MS Word, which cannot read Office 7 documents. Alternatively, you can cut & paste the Survey into the body of an email. Send the Survey to trips@singledivers.com, and fax the completed Waiver to (864) 944-6769 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (864) 944-6769 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (864) 944-6769 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (864) 944-6769 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or SCAN and EMAIL to trips@singledivers.com.
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments with me please contact me and I'll gladly work with you. See the forms link in my signature for our credit card authorization form if you can't use the payment gateway.
4. We need to know what day you are arriving and departing as well as flight times, if you need rental gear, if diving nitrox in Cozumel and Cenotes (none avail in Holbox) if you want d/o for the whole trip or if you want s/o for any portion of the trip. You MUST include as much of this information as possible with your initial reservation.
5. You will also need to verify if you have trip insurance or will be procuring trip insurance or conversely not procuring trip insurance. All participants must have Current Dive Insurance and state one of the following:
6. Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the "official" availability is only accurate in the main trip post. For more information on SingleDivers.com, booking policies, etc please read here.

Booking Template (Cut and Paste into a post in this thread/trip details to sign up for this trip):

1. TEMPLATE - YOUR NAME HERE ex: kamala aka wreckwench
Payments Summary To Date: $ (SD keeps a running tab of your payments here)
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg: $1491 or See Special pricing for COZY ONLY! $ (When paid in full we'll show it here)
Available Discounts List if Applied: $100 early pay if paid by in full by Feb 2nd. Payment in full by Feb 20th = chance at FREE nitrox in Cozy Only (not transferable).
Extra Days/Nights: LIST ANY EXTRA NIGHTS/DATES HERE
Extra Dives: LIST ANY Night or 4th Dive HERE
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : $110 PAID OR NOT PAID will be shown here
D/O or S/O: D/O OR S/O = double occupancy or single occupancy (Please choose one or a combo say s/o for hotel rooms and d/o for liveaboard sort of thing or s/o in one hotel but not the other)
Documents: SD Waiver - ____ SD Survey _____ (As we receive your docs we'll record them here.)
Flight Details: POST FLIGHT DETAILS here as soon as you canAdd'l Tours/Diving (List Out): Let us know if you are interested or definitely committed to doing any extras.
Other: If you have anything else we need to know or we are tracking anything special it goes here.

PAYMENT TERMS & SCHEDULE:

PROGRESS PAYMENTS:

a. $400 due at booking
b. Feb 2, 2010: Last Day for $100 early payment in full discount
c. Mar 19, 2010: $500
d. Apr 19, 2010: $591
e. May 19, 2010: ALL EXTRAS DUE

Note: Trip must be paid in full 60 days prior to departure. Extras must be paid in full 30 days prior ie. Nitrox, extra nights etc.

DISCOUNTS:

• First DIBS BOOKING for PREMIER MEMBERS until Jan 26th!
• Sign up and pay for this trip in full by Feb 2nd and receive an early bird booking discount of $100 at time of booking.
BOOK AND PAY BY FEB 20TH FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE NITROX IN COZY!!! :thankyou:
• $25 rebate eligible after trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my signature for link to the forms forum. If you are new to the site send an email to trips@singledivers.com to get the password.)
• Add'l $25 Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom.
• Deposit is a $400 per person non-refundable deposit. (Deposit can be refunded via claims on your trip insurance if you have to cancel or by selling your spot to a non-SD.com member. Ask SD for help.)
• Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash methods including paypal or credit card.

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

SingleDivers.com has implemented a new secure payment gateway that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using either an e-check which debits your checking account directly without having to mail in a check or debits your credit card without having to fill out a SD.com credit card authorization form. (Please note that any non-US bank originating credit card must still use the paper credit card authorization form as different processing procedures must be followed to process international/non-US credit cards.)

SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible cash discounts so any payments via credit card or paypal will still incur a 3% non-cash convenience fee. Our payment gateway which you can access by clicking the PAY SD NOW button below is not a shopping cart and therefore can not total your trip choices nor add the 3% non-cash convenience fee if you are paying via credit card. You will need to enter that data manually to proceed with your payment.

This trip should sell out fairly soon, so in order to ensure timely & accurate processing of payment receipts and therefore timely & accurate acceptance of members onto the trip, ONLY PAYMENTS RECEIVED VIA OUR NEW SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS ON THIS TRIP!

If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering and contact kamala@singledivers.com or 864-557-6079 immediately to manually process your payment for you.

Please add a 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via paypal or credit card or any non-cash option. Checks, money orders and real cash are discounted already.

International/ Non-US Clients: Please use the traditional written credit authorization form to submit credit card payments. Click here for the form and ask trips@singledivers.com for the password.[/color]

Hotel Information:

Casa del Mar Resort is an all-inclusive newly remodeled 3+ star resort situated across the street from the beach, two miles from downtown San Miguel, and approximately 2.5 miles from Cozumel Airport. This location is also a few minutes by boat to all of the island's main reefs and right in front of excellent shore diving!

The property's amenities include the one swimming pool, Jacuzzi, tennis court, gym, gift shop, dive shop, and beach club with private pier. The property is home to a hacienda-style restaurant, and snack bar by the pool with exclusive swim up pool bar. Hotel services include room service, full-service dive center, car and scooter rental, medical services, money exchange, FREE Lobby Internet access, and valet laundry service. The all-inclusive plan covers all meals and snacks, unlimited domestic drinks, daily activities, non-motorized watersports (kayaks and snorkeling equipment), free scuba demos in the pool, bicycle tours, nightly entertainment, and all taxes and tips.

All rooms feature terraces, air-conditioning, cable TV, telephones, bathtubs and showers, and safety deposit box (free of charge).

Hotel Amenities
• Babysitting services
• Baggage Check
• Business Center
• Beach - Across the road from a private beach
• Courtesy room
• Gift Shop
• Hot tub/Jacuzzi
• Laundry facilities - Valet , fees may apply
• Lounges/Bars - 1
• Pets Allowed - contact hotel for restrictions
• Restaurants on premises -1
• Room service - limited service
• Safety deposit box - complimentary
• Swim-up pool bar

Recreation:
• Activities desk/Concierge
• Game Room/Arcade
• Moped rental - fees may apply
• Swimming pools - 0 indoor, 1 outdoor, 0 children's
• Tennis courts - fees may apply
• Water sports available on premises - Additional fee for motorized sports
• Onsite Full Service Dive Shop
• Boat pick up at the dock at the Dive Shop

Location/Transportation:
• Downtown location - 2 miles from downtown or $3 taxi
• Miles from airport - 2.5 miles
• Miles from beach - Across the street from the beach, accessible by a Private walkway

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES: CLICK HERE!!!

PLEASE obtain trip insurance - IT IS OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIP ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THE BOAT….YOU MISS THE TRIP! You can purchase it right online as well as check quotes etc .

Click here for a free quote or to purchase online!

or

Click here for another provider that provides excellent rates and coverage!

PLEASE obtain DIVE insurance - IT IS MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.

Click here for Diver's Alert Network and use our reference ID 1603080.

or

DIVE ASSURE ... get BOTH TRIP & DIVE insurance in one convenient package

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:06 PM

WHO'S GOING:

1. Kamala aka Wreck Wench
Available Discounts List if Applied: $100 early pay paid by Feb 2nd in full. Paid in full Feb 20th = chance at FREE nitrox in Cozy Only (not transferable).
Extra Dives: Maybe night dive in Cozy $45
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : $110 PAID
Documents: SD Waiver - _rec'd_ SD Survey - __rec'd__
Flight Details:
Other: Mostly Vegetarian

2. Jang aka Jang
Payments Summary To Date: $1391 + $190
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg:
Available Discounts List if Applied:
$100 Early payment Discount for paying in full before 2/2
Extra Days/Nights: June 18, June 26
Extra Dives: Maybe Night Dive in Cozy
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes
:
Documents: SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey Rec'd
Dive Insurance CURRENT:
Flight Details: Arr CZM 1:00pm. on June 1, Dpt. Can. 3:00pm on June/27
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out)
Other:

3. Jerry aka Jerrymxz
Payments Summary To Date
: $ 400 + $1091
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox: Available Discounts List if Applied:
Extra Days/Nights:Stay 1 extra day for Chicken Pizza tour
Extra Dives
: 1 Night Dive in Cozy $45 Paid
: $110 Paid
Documents:
SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey Rec'd
Dive Insurance CURRENT: YES DAN
Flight Details: Arr CZM @ 11:25 am 6/18, Dpt CUN @ 12:10 pm 6/27
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out):
Other: Chichinitza tour

4. Greg aka Diveaholic
Payments Summary To Date
: $1491
Available Discounts List if Applied: $100 Paid in Full by 2/2
Extra Days/Nights:
Extra Dives:
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : $110 Paid
Documents:
SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey Rec'd
Dive Insurance CURRENT: Yes DAN
Trip Insurance: I will not purchase trip insurance to cover this trip and will accept the risks.
Flight Details: Arr 6/19 @ 12:45 pm CZM, Dpt 6/26 @ 4:20 pm CUN
Other:

5. Carla aka rkymtwy
Payments Summary To Date: $400 + $991 + $245 +$95
Available Discounts List if Applied: Qualified for the $100 early pay discount.
Extra Days/Nights: 1 ex Night PD
Extra Dives: Ex dive 30 Pd
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : Nitrox + 1 extra Pd
D/O or S/O: D/ODocuments: SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey Rec'd
Dive Insurance CURRENT: DAN
Flight Details: Arr CZM @ 12:45 on 6/18, Dpt 6/26 from CUN @ 5:00pm
Other
: Vegetarian

6. Mike aka tankboy26
Payment Summary to Date:
$1391 + $45
Available Discounts List if Applied: $100 Discount Applied for early pay in full
Extra Dives: Night Dive $45 Paid
Nitrox :
Documents: SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey - Rec'd

Flight Info:
Arr CZM @ 2:20 pm 6/17, Dpt 6/26 CUN @ 4:55 pm

7. Rodney aka diver_runner_artcollector
Payments Summary To Date
: $400 + $1001 + $28.03
Extra Days/Nights: One extra night D/O June 26
Extra Dives:
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : $110 Paid
Documents: SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey: Rec'd
Dive Insurance CURRENT: DAN Preferred
Trip Insurance:
a.
I have trip insurance that covers this trip already. DAN Travel Guard
Flight Details: Arr CZM @ 1:43 pm, 6/19, Dpt CUN @ 11:05 am 6/27
Other:

8. Jessica aka Coral

Payments Summary To Date
: $1401
Available Discounts List if Applied:$100 early pay discount
Extra Days/Nights:
Extra Dives: Night Dive
: $110 Paid
Documents
: SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey Rec'd
Dive Insurance CURRENT:
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already. Dive Assure
Flight Details: Arr CUN on 1/18 @ 9:50 am, Dpt CUN on 6/27 @ 5:30 pm
Other: Booked her own room on the 26th in Cancun.

9. Craig aka TexasDiver
Payments Summary To Date: $ 275 + $75 + $50 + $200 + $151 +249 + $391 (total $1391)
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox
Extra Days/Nights: 5 nights pre-trip
Extra Dives: Yes, TBD
Nitrox: No
Dive Insurance CURRENT: Yes, DAN
Flight Details: Arr. CZM 6/14 1:30pm; dep. CUN 6/26 4:45pm
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out): Maybe
Other:

10. Bill aka ScubaTex
Payments Summary To Date: $ 1491 + $110 + $45 + $10
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg: $1491 Pd
Extra Days/Nights:
Extra Dives: Night $45 Pd
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : $110+$10 EAN nite Pd
D/O or S/O: D/O OR S/O = double occupancy
Flight Details: 6/19 IAH>CZM CO1696 arr 11:20am /// 6/26 CUN>IAH CO1465 dep 4:25pm
Other: SNORES!!!

11. Brenda aka Deep Blue Dreams
Payment Summary to Date:
$500 + $600 + $700
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg: $1491 full pkg
Extra Days/Nights: Arrive 18th, 2 extra days Chichinitza , fly out 28th
Extra Dives: Possible night dive in Cozy
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : YES
Documents: SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey - Rec'd
Flight Details: Arr CZM @ 12:45 on 6/18, Dpt CUN @ 4:55 pm on 6/26

12. Heidi aka UWfan
Payments Summary To Date
: $500 + $891 + $360
Extra Days/Nights: 2 ex nights Pd
Extra Dives: 2 dives for the 18th and 2 dives for the 19th
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes :
D/O or S/O: DO for package nights, and if someone else shows up early I'd love to save some money
Trip Insurance PLEASE CHOOSE ONE
:
Flight Details: Arr 17th
Other: Need price for food & diving for 18th & 19th

13. Priscilla aka divingdixie
Payments Summary To Date:
$1391
Extra Days/Nights: 1 ex day
Extra Dives: Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : No
Dive Insurance CURRENT:
Flight Details:Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out):
Other:

14. Erica aka TXAggieDiver (spawn of Scuba Tex)
Payments Summary To Date: $1601 Pd
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg: $1491 Pd
Extra Days/Nights:
Extra Dives: Night
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes :
$110+$10 EAN nite Pd
Documents: Waiver Rec'd - Survey Rec'd
Flight Details: 6/19 IAH>CZM CO arr 12:35am /// 6/26 CUN>IAH CO1465 dep 4:25pm
Other: Gluten-free diet

15. Rick AKA Rickylitespeed
$1581
Available Discounts List if Applied: None
Extra Days/Nights: none
Extra Dives: Would love to night dive. My personal fav.
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : Just for Cozy $90 Paid
D/O or S/O: D/O preferred, can do S/O
Flight Details: 6/19 CO1696 IAH-CZM 0910-1120 ish. 6/26 CO765 cun-iah 1500
Other:

Check's & Documents In The Mail: (note your name will not be moved to the Who's Going List until we receive both $ and documents. The total numbers for this trip will not decrease until we receive your deposit or payment in full)

16. Ruth aka lonerider
$ 1491
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg: $1491
Extra Days/Nights:
Extra Dives:
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes:
D/O or S/O:
Documents: SD Waiver - ____ SD Survey Rec'd
Dive Insurance CURRENT:
Trip Insurance
Flight Details: Arr CUN @ 9:45 am on 6/19, Dpt CUN @ 4:55 pm on 6/26
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out): Let
Other: Vegetarian

17. Sylvia aka Cat fish
Payments Summary To Date: $
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg: $1491
Extra Dives:
LIST ANY Night or 4th Dive HERE
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : $110

D/O or S/O:
Dive Insurance CURRENT:
ANSWER & LIST YOUR PROVIDER
Flight Details:
Other:

BOOKING TEMPLATE1. TEMPLATE - YOUR NAME & SCREEN NAME HERE
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg: $1491 or See Special pricing for COZY ONLY! $ (When paid in full we'll show it here)
Available Discounts List if Applied: $100 early pay if paid by in full by Feb 2nd. Payment in full by Feb 20th = chance at FREE nitrox in Cozy Only (not transferable).
D/O or S/O: D/O OR S/O = double occupancy or single occupancy (Please choose one or a combo say s/o for hotel rooms and d/o for liveaboard sort of thing or s/o in one hotel but not the other)
Documents: SD Waiver - ____ SD Survey _____ (As we receive your docs we'll record them here.)
Flight Details: POST FLIGHT DETAILS here as soon as you can
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out): Let us know if you are interested or definitely committed to doing any extras.
[b]Other:
[color="#ff0000"]If you have anything else we need to know or we are tracking anything special it goes here.

Edited by ScubaPunk, 15 June 2010 - 11:31 AM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:06 PM

CHECK HERE FOR ONGOING UPDATES AND FAQ's....

Posted Image

LOOK HERE FOR ONGOING IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES:

1. 1-25-10 Trip opened up for Premier Member and Above "First Dibs" booking until Jan 26th, 2010. (Since there is a $100 EXTRA discount if paid in full by Feb 2nd you may wish to upgrade to premier member of which you'll get $25 back and be one of the first to get this extra deal!)

2. Check out these reviews: Centotes

3. Check out our member's photo galleries from a previous trip HERE!

FAQ - CHECK HERE OFTEN TO AVOID READING ALL THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD!

Q. I want to bring School Supplies for the kids. What is best to bring?
A. The basics are always hard to come by...notebooks, paper pads, pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners, markers, etc. Please bypass the ones that are more like toys. And please bring them in one of the million canvas totebags you get from conventions etc....that way they stay together AND a child will end up with a book bag...plus we don't add more plastic to the already challenged environment. You might also pick up some cheap 'readers' from the dollar stores...they will help kids who have a problem reading without glasses. And if you do not want to bring supplies but would rather donate money that is fine too. School supplies have a 50% import tax on them so they become very expensive in the country. That is why paper is good to bring as it is heavy to import and expensive once it is on island. But ANYTHING you bring will be gladly accepted and put to good use. NOTE: Do not pack a box to bring supplies in. Use a suitcase so it looks like it is your personal items. A box will usually be opened and then you will be taxed on the supplies you are bringing in...EVEN if they are for charity.

Q. What is the cost of an extra daily dive in Cozumel?
A. We can do a special 4th tank dive for $30 a person extra. THIS TRIP HAS 3 BOAT TANKS DIVES DAILY!

Q. How many 100cf tanks you all have and if there is an extra charge for them. (In Cozumel)
A. We have about 10 but if you let them know in advance then we can try to set them aside for you at no extra charge for your group. You know we love your group!

Q. Do you have storage lockers in Cozumel?
A. We have 30 lockers tip: once you get here have everybody bring their own locks and get a locker when they arrive. If you do not have enough we can get you a room.

Q. Why the big deal over trip insurance and when do I have to buy it if I want it?
A. People are used to things being pretty good and not worrying about things like insurance. However for some reason MORE people have experienced having to cancel a trip or having their vacation ruined due to accidents, illness, death in the family and even death of the member. And while our vendors and SD truly want to help you, we are extremely limited in what we can do if you did not take out trip insurance. Therefore we will be STRONGLY ENCOURAGING you to buy trip insurance and consider an annual plan like Dive Assure (link at end of first post) to cover all those unexpected things that would otherwise cause you to lose most if not all of your vacation monies. NOTE: The last possible date to buy insurance is before the last payment is due so 90 days before the trip UNLESS YOU PAY IN FULL FOR ANY EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNTS.

Q. I am new to the single divers website and am interested in getting some more information about your trips. I was looking at this trip. Do you have people from all over and all ages and experience levels that go on these trips?
A. Yes we do. Divers range from about 25 to 55, we average about 40% women…sometimes more on our trips…several have been essentially 'chick trips' with more gals than guys and we have every one from novices with 6 dives to master scuba diving instructors on trips. EVERYONE is welcome and we love new(er) divers. We even offer an innovative program for new divers that is part divebuddy/dive mentor. Its called Rent-A-Buddy and you hire a private DM to be your buddy so you can focus on YOU and YOUR diving and not worry about anything or anyone else. Your buddy will also mentor you providing customized feedback on YOUR diving helping to reinforce GOOD habits or develop GOOD habits right from the start. Everyone who participates in this program RAVES about it. Its quite reasonable…$50 per day or $150 for the week.

Q. I'm trying to decide if I should do a double occupancy to save money or a single just in case the roomie thing does not work out. What do you recommend?
A. You have CHOICES on our trips. One of our primary goals is to AVOID SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS. We use an extensive rooming and trip survey to help us with rooming decisions. If we help you with rooming you won't be disappointed. And if for some reason your roomie looked good on paper but just didn't pan out in reality...TRUST ME WHEN I SAY...it's not a big deal and we'll get you swapped with someone else in a flash. EVERYONE knows that it could be them that didn't mesh with their roomie so they are happy to help someone else match up better. After all...it could be them the next time. So let us know which way you want to go and you can see by the extensive survey we do...we have LOTS of parameters to help you match on many levels with a potential roommate. And if you just want to unwind and pamper yourself...the single upgrade fee is not that much and you can have a luxurious time by yourself. The CHOICE is YOURS!!! :thankyou:

Q. I noticed in the "who's going" section that most of the people have nitrox, is that a problem if I don't?
A. Absolutely not but many divers find it will allow them to dive more since we are doing 3 boat dives a day. We'll have an instructor on the trip so if you want to take the class while you are there it's a great way to combine diving and training. Air divers will be buddied with other air divers and/or I'll dive with any air diver that needs a buddy. SD.com will help you with the buddy arrangements!

Q. Do I need to sign in as a member to be able to access all the forms that are needed?
A. Yes you will need to register on the site with a screen name (choose a fun diving or personality related one if you can) and you'll need to be logged into the site to post. Once you tell us you are going on a trip with us we send you a link to the forms in case you have not found the link in my signature along with the password for the forum. (Note it is NOT the same as your login password.) To sign up for a trip simply POST in the topic/thread that you want to go with us, your payment is enroute and then tell us if you'll need extra days, if you want double or single occupancy, if you want nitrox or air, etc.

Q. What would be the easiest way to pay with my credit card for this, could I call you and pay that way?
A. You can pay with credit card via our new secure online web payment gateway. Simply click on the CLICK HERE TO PAY SD NOW button in the first post or my signature line and it will allow you to pay via cc or your checking account. All prices are discounted for cash so if not paying via check please include the 3% non-cash convenience fee. If using a credit card not drawn on a US bank you may have to fill out our credit card authorization form so we can process your payment manually (found in the forms forum link in my signature) and email it as a pdf to me to kamala@singledivers.com or fax it to me to 864-944-6769. Again please include the 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via this method.

Q. Is it more common for people to book their own flights, or do you do most of the travel arrangements for people?
A. Actually most people do book their own flights. We are happy to help but charge a nominal $25 booking fee for researching and booking flights for you unless the flight is part of the trip package and then the price is covered in the trip cost already. Let us know if you'd like us to make travel arrangements for you. We simply add the $25 fee to your total invoice.

Q. Can I get a Rent-A-Buddy for this trip...how does it work?
A. Yes you can rent-a-buddy for the trip...we have a limited number of DM's/Instructors available for you to rent to help you focus on only yourself and not worry about being someone's buddy or to allow you to improve your air consumption and bouyancy etc. You are hiring a professional 'coach' to help you reinforce your recent open water skills or to help you refresh them or to just basically help to mentor you. The price is $50 per day or $150 for the week. If you need your rent-a-buddy to do your first night dive it is recommended that you consider the night dive specialty or even just the night dive sign off of AOW...Advanced Open Water via one of our instructors.

Q. I will need Rental Gear. What do I do?
A. Let us know what you need for rental gear? We will have Cochran computers available that you can use to do DAN research AND avoid having to rent. As for other rental gear...please let us know and we'll get you the prices.

formerly...

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:07 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

This trip is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING!!!

Please note the procedure outlined in HOW TO BOOK A SPOT ON THIS TRIP as it has CHANGED! Please use the NEW BOOKING TEMPLATE to help you sign up for the trip!And not following it may result in you not booking your spot properly. This normally may not be an issue but in a trip where spots are limited vs. demand...improperly booking may result in not getting a spot.

Note: You are responsible for READING EVERYTHING IN THE FIRST POST! If you do not and do not book your trip properly, SingleDivers.com will honor those bookings that were made according to the new process outlined in the first post. You will also note that we are using a new format for collecting information from you that we need to book your holiday. We are streamlining our manual processes so we can better automate them later this year.

And finally...since this trip is anticipated to fill out quickly, your spot will NOT be guaranteed until we receive you $500 deposit AND you FILL OUT THE BOOKING TEMPLATE. In order to be fair all payments will be received via our new SECURE ONLINE payment gateway ONLY so they will be timestamped accordingly. The payments are NOT realtime so to compensate for the lag...ONLY PAYMENTS RECEIVED VIA THE NEW SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE HONORED. If you must use AMEX you can pay us via paypal. Our ID is kamala@singledivers.com but you must add the 3% non-cash convenience fee to all payments via paypal including bank draft as we are charged this amount regardless. As noted in the first post, if you have ANY problems please document them and contact kamala@singledivers.com asap to manually enter your payment in the gateway or resolve the problem for you.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THEM INCLUDING THE USE OF OUR NEW SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY! (Instructions and link found in the first post.)

HOW TO BOOK A SPOT ON THIS TRIP:

Be sure to read this section in the FIRST POST as it has changed. :thankyou:

And see you in Mexico!!!

Remember our premiers get first dibs on booking until Jan 26th AND the Early Payment $100 Discount Ends Feb 2nd!

formerly...

#5 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:04 PM

I think I want to sign up for this trip but haven't used the template before. Do I just enter the information that I currently have and somehow do updates later?

#6 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:07 PM

1.Carla aka rkymtwy
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip. - Will purchase trip insurance for trip
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out): Let us know if you are interested or definitely committed to doing any extras.
Other: If you have anything else we need to know or we are tracking anything special it goes here. - Can you check on vegetarian options at the hotel

Edited by rkymtwy, 19 January 2010 - 02:08 PM.

#7 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:09 PM

Not sure if I'm doing this part correctly, but I will be sending in deposit for this trip.

#8 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

Not sure if I'm doing this part correctly, but I will be sending in deposit for this trip.

Looking pretty good girl! I'm thrilled you will be joining us! kamala

p.s you can leave the directions part off and just answer what appears to be asked for! But no worries...we'll clean it up for you! :thankyou:

formerly...

#9 scubachick43

scubachick43

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Logged Dives:101

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

I AM DROOLING!!! :) :) :P but I gotta pin down when summer school is, before I can :thankyou:

Carolyn

#10 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:37 PM

I got some answers today that I've been needing to square away...so COUNT ME IN!!!

Heidi aka uwfan
Extra Days/Nights: LIST ANY EXTRA NIGHTS/DATES HERE...will need to check airfare but am looking at a few days before the 19th, possibly arriving the 15th...
Extra Dives: LIST ANY Night or 4th Dive HERE...may be interested in night or 4th dive
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : $110 PAID OR NOT PAID will be shown here ...I want Nitrox
D/O or S/O: D/O OR S/O = double occupancy for package nights, and if someone else shows up early I'd love to save some money d/o

Other: If you have anything else we need to know or we are tracking anything special it goes here.

• Guests

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

I need to sleep on this one. The Blue Hole in Belize got me interested in the caves plus I would love to see whale sharks. Big fish are cool :thankyou: I was planning on Turks & Caicos but since I'm doing Myaguana already T&C may not be a great choice. So is that logic sound?

#12 damselfish

damselfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Wreck, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:38 PM

Definately. I plan to see the ruins with whoever stays over in Can Cun. -
D
Ain't love a BEACH?

#13 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:47 PM

1.Carla aka rkymtwy
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip. - Will purchase trip insurance for trip
Other: If you have anything else we need to know or we are tracking anything special it goes here. - Can you check on vegetarian options at the hotel

Thanks Carla, you did great! I'll put you on the list.

#14 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:50 PM

Definately. I plan to see the ruins with whoever stays over in Can Cun. -
D

Great!

Check out the info in the first post and let me know your details. Which days, locations, s/o or d/o, nitrox...blah, blah you know the routine! :blush2:

#15 fairfield59

fairfield59

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:102

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:38 AM

Looks great! Waiting on the Cozy only pricing.....thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users