• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Diving in Ayia Napa Cyprus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 diveguy101

diveguy101

Meeting folks

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Cert Level:just begining
  • Logged Dives:0, snorkeled Sombrero Reef in Key West

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

How many people here dove in the Middle East? My mom is from Cyprus I snorkeled their countless times. I have a lot of family their. There is a beach called Ayi Napa. The water is very clear. The visability goes for miles. I never dove their but the diving is pres-tin. This would be a great trip to go. The price is not cheap but well worth the trip. The Mediterranean Sea is very calm. As far as the dangerous animals they are still present but less dangerous sharks. The Great White is known to inhabit the waters off of Italy. There are no known shark attacks in that area. Anyways it's a trip well worth taking. I saw pictures on this forum from Egypt. I got the hook up! As far as a single group goes it is another great place to be. The people are beautiful a lot of the tourist are from Europe. There are a lot of Britain's that visit. Most people speek English. The money currency is in pounds.

Give me your thoughts. I'm going back their some day to dive with my uncle. He lives in Limosal Cyprus. Good luck!

Follow this link to discover. http://www.ezdivers.com/

Peace!! :cool2:

Edited by diveguy101, 23 January 2010 - 10:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users