• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Delray Beach HH Feb 19th @ Bostons 7pm to ???

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#46 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

Hey guys, any photos that anyone would like to share on the HH would be appreciated by those of us slowly thawing out waaaaay up here.... in Ga. :thankyou:

(Okay, all right, and some places even farther north.) :birthday:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#47 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:12 PM

WOW! that is all I can say. lol Dove with Deb and all. I didn't think the dive site Deb picked would be a good one but Deb sure knows her diving. And good pick in men. Oh sorry I was not to say anything Deb. I said I would not kiss and tell. All aside Deb I had more fun on your dive than the Keys dive. I also like the way Deb you keep finding me just to give me a kiss good by. See you in two months..???????

:iagree: Now that was suppose to be a secret but Laurel gave you a kiss goodbye too!!! It was fun but remember you & Gabe did ditch me within 10mins so I had to do something to get your attention. Blue Heron is a terrific place to dive as long as you like muck diving. I am glad you enjoyed it. The viz was exceptional, the sun was shining & we were surrounded by friends-what more can one ask for? The Keys are also fun but I am addicted to the bridge so it is hard for me to go elsewhere except on bad high tide days!

Sounds like you all had a great time! I WILL DIVE THE BRIDGE...and I WILL DO A HH WITH YOU ALL SOON! :birthday:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#48 SeagrlFL

SeagrlFL

Getting started

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:70

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:58 AM

Hi,

I just joined SD and am sorry I missed the Happy Hour and dive on Feb 19th. I live in Pompano Beach and would be interested in future happy hours or diving (It is a bit cold but I figured if I was able to survive Galapagos @ 64 degrees it is not so bad here). I have a 5ml wetsuite (that is when I remember to zip it up diving)!

Is anyone interested in going to the Renaissance Festival in Deerfield?

Cheers
Francie

#49 scubagoddess

scubagoddess

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Cert Level:MAster Daiver / Rescue / Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:104+

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:54 PM

Hi,

I just joined SD and am sorry I missed the Happy Hour and dive on Feb 19th. I live in Pompano Beach and would be interested in future happy hours or diving (It is a bit cold but I figured if I was able to survive Galapagos @ 64 degrees it is not so bad here). I have a 5ml wetsuite (that is when I remember to zip it up diving)!

Cheers
Francie

When is it?
There is not a shred of evidence that life is serious. ~ Ogden Nash

Be yourself, everybody else is already taken. ~ Oscar Wilde

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind! ~ Dr Seuss

#50 Racer184

Racer184

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Cert Level:Former Open Water Instructor S.D.I.
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:19 PM

I am going either March 6 or 7 for sure ! It was way to cold this weekend.

Hmmm... wonder if we can go diving there at the park ?????

#51 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:09 PM

Hi,

Cheers
Francie

Hi, U might be interested in meeting some local SDer's and some local divers at our local dive club, USA dive club, other wise know as Under Sea Adventurers, we meet in Deerfield 1st Thursday of every month and this Thursday is it, want to meet other divers and nice folks, good meeting, outstanding speakers, then check us out at usadiveclub.com for the website, directions, and any other stuff U might like to check out,
Hope to see U there,
The Orcaman is back in the water!!!! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#52 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:OW. AOW, Nitrox, Night diver, underw. hunter, equip spec.
  • Logged Dives:too many to count, but recently only a few in 2007, some in the Florida keys and 4 days in Utila.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:48 PM

I am going either March 6 or 7 for sure ! It was way to cold this weekend.

Hmmm... wonder if we can go diving there at the park ?????

I was busy diving with my guest from Sweden.... we had a great dive on the Underwater Explorer (thanks Divingdeb!) tomorrow we will brave the Blue Heron Bridge. My guests think that it's summer!

#53 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:26 AM

It's Great to hear you are back in the water Larry! :D Now come join us on a trip. :-D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users