• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2010-11: Nov 3-13 or Nov 3-16 or Nov 3-??? The BEST of Indonesia!

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:01 AM

Could I get the details when the flight from SFO lands in SIN? Date/Time

Bjs

Hey Brian...here are the flight details...and now they are in the first post as well.

SIN = Singapore
MDC = Manado

Outbound:
1 SQ 15N 03NOV W SFOSIN SS1 145P 115A 05NOV -sleep airport and connect AM to;
2 MI 274Q 05NOV F SINMDC SS1 925A 105P /

Return:
3 MI 273Q 15NOV M MDCSIN SS1 150P 505P /
4 SQ 16N 16NOV T SINSFO LL1 920A 1115A /

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 deb4diving

deb4diving

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / speciality certs
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:49 PM

Kamala,
I would like the long trip(will beg my boss today or tomorrow) & the option with the room(like Liz). I think you mentioned in the earlier thread that if you or your representative booked my flight from NO to SF-that I could check it all the way thru & not pay baggage fees. Is that correct? What would it cost from NO to SF if you booked my flight. Thanks
Debra

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:18 PM

Kamala,
I would like the long trip(will beg my boss today or tomorrow) & the option with the room(like Liz). I think you mentioned in the earlier thread that if you or your representative booked my flight from NO to SF-that I could check it all the way thru & not pay baggage fees. Is that correct? What would it cost from NO to SF if you booked my flight. Thanks
Debra

If we can book your flight (not all cities can qualify) we can indeed avoid bag fees on the 'thru way' ticket. I will see if NO qualifies.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:28 PM

Brian I got your email request for add'l days at KBR and add'l days at Murex. Here are my questions so far:

1. At KBR you will be s/o for 3 nites in the Beachfront Cottage Suite (in addition to d/o for the pkg 5 nites) or are you going to be s/o all the way?
2. Do you also want 3 boat dives plus unlimited shore diving KBR for the extra days and if so how many of your extra days at KBR?
3. For the 7 nts at Murex Bangka do you want Seaview, Local Style or Guest House http://www.murexdive.com/rates.html and do you want s/o pricing?
4. For your diving at Murex the norm is 4 dives daily with 3 being guided boat dives and 1 unguided shore dive. Is this what you want? If so how many days of diving?
5. I am working on the extra nights in Singapore...will you be s/o or do you anticipate someone else joining you?
6. I am also working on a proposal WITH mileage accrual to Manado vs your Singapore air proposal where we can book you at the Crowne Plaza for a much better value in the Marina District and save you some money as well. Would you be interested in something like this?

formerly...

#20 scubabjs

scubabjs

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

Brian I got your email request for add'l days at KBR and add'l days at Murex. Here are my questions so far:

1. At KBR you will be s/o for 3 nites in the Beachfront Cottage Suite (in addition to d/o for the pkg 5 nites) or are you going to be s/o all the way?

2. Do you also want 3 boat dives plus unlimited shore diving KBR for the extra days and if so how many of your extra days at KBR?

3. For the 7 nts at Murex Bangka do you want Seaview, Local Style or Guest House http://www.murexdive.com/rates.html and do you want s/o pricing?

4. For your diving at Murex the norm is 4 dives daily with 3 being guided boat dives and 1 unguided shore dive. Is this what you want? If so how many days of diving?

5. I am working on the extra nights in Singapore...will you be s/o or do you anticipate someone else joining you?

6. I am also working on a proposal WITH mileage accrual to Manado vs your Singapore air proposal where we can book you at the Crowne Plaza for a much better value in the Marina District and save you some money as well. Would you be interested in something like this?

1. It's 8-9 days more, depending on how you count. The price difference is so small, S/O is fine for the whole time, unless you need the D/O to help someone.

2. Yes, all of them, I would guess on the transfer days, I could dive the morning 2 dives, and travel in the afternoon to the next location.

3. Yes, the price difference is so small. Seaview I guess, I don't think those rooms apply to the Bangka location, but I could be wrong. They sent me a price list good thing for me, that time frame is very discounted. I will send it in email.

4. Yes, 5 days.

5. I am not expecting anybody else joining me on this month long trip but they are welcome if they want to :-)

6. Not really sure what your asking. Singapore Air miles don't really do me any good, AA, and United is where I have all my miles. Where I stay in Singapore doesn't matter, it's very cheap to get into the city (so it seems) I am not overly worried about where I stay, a nice place, with lots of hot water (last 6 week trip I had hot water 2 days and those were in a 5 star in KL) if in town then close to a metro would be nice.

Bjs

For people wondering what we are talking about I am going to make this a 1 month trip adding on to the end of the existing singledivers.com trip, pretty much anyone is welcome to tag along if you want to, I will be diving what appears to be the 3 different areas all close to Manado.

Day 1 Wednesday 3-Nov-2010 Fly Singapore IAD -> SIN
Day 2 Thursday 4-Nov-2010 Inflight Transit Hotel
Day 3 Friday 5-Nov-2010 Arrive Singapore, Fly Manado, Arrive Seasinde Santika Resort Transit Hotel, SIN -> MDC
Day 4 Saturday 6-Nov-2010 Dive Seasinde Santika Resort Std Pkg D/O or S/O
Day 5 Sunday 7-Nov-2010 Dive Seasinde Santika Resort Std Pkg D/O or S/O
Day 6 Monday 8-Nov-2010 Dive Seasinde Santika Resort Std Pkg D/O or S/O
Day 7 Tuesday 9-Nov-2010 Dive Seasinde Santika Resort Std Pkg D/O or S/O
Day 8 Wednesday 10-Nov-2010 Travel to Kungkungan Bay Resort Std Pkg D/O or S/O
Day 9 Thursday 11-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Std Pkg D/O or S/O
Day 10 Friday 12-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Std Pkg D/O or S/O
Day 11 Saturday 13-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Std Pkg D/O or S/O
Day 12 Sunday 14-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Std Pkg D/O or S/O
Day 13 Monday 15-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Beachfront Cottage Suite S/O
Day 14 Tuesday 16-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Beachfront Cottage Suite S/O
Day 15 Wednesday 17-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Beachfront Cottage Suite S/O
Day 16 Thursday 18-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Beachfront Cottage Suite S/O
Day 17 Friday 19-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Beachfront Cottage Suite S/O
Day 18 Saturday 20-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Beachfront Cottage Suite S/O
Day 19 Sunday 21-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Beachfront Cottage Suite S/O
Day 20 Monday 22-Nov-2010 Dive Kungkungan Bay Resort Beachfront Cottage Suite S/O
Day 21 Tuesday 23-Nov-2010 Travel Murex Bangka Resort S/O
Day 22 Wednesday 24-Nov-2010 Dive Murex Bangka Resort S/O
Day 23 Thursday 25-Nov-2010 Dive Murex Bangka Resort S/O
Day 24 Friday 26-Nov-2010 Dive Murex Bangka Resort S/O
Day 25 Saturday 27-Nov-2010 Dive Murex Bangka Resort S/O
Day 26 Sunday 28-Nov-2010 Dive Murex Bangka Resort S/O
Day 27 Monday 29-Nov-2010 Dive Murex Bangka Resort, Rest, Offgas S/O
Day 28 Tuesday 30-Nov-2010 Travel to Manado, Fly Singapore Crowne Plaza?
Day 29 Wednesday 1-Dec-2010 Tour Singapore Crowne Plaza?
Day 30 Thursday 2-Dec-2010 Fly Washington DC Crowne Plaza?
Day 31 Friday 3-Dec-2010 Arrive Washington DC Sleep

Edited by scubabjs, 21 July 2010 - 07:05 PM.

So, if my computer is flashing 212 .. 212 .. 212 does that mean I can't go any deeper?

#21 divengolf

divengolf

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Cert Level:Tech + Rescue + Solo; 500+ dives; Mostly Photo.

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

Before I completely screw up the template, let me lay out what I want to do, depending on the final pricing of several add-ons.

1. Depart from either IAD, ORF or RIC on the group fare on 11/3 AM (or 11/2 PM if necessary). Join group in SFO for flight to SIN.

2. Stay at the Chinga Transit Hotel (6 hour block) between flights. Need S/O hotel room.

3. S/O in both Manado and Lembeh including extra days.

3. Nitrox in Manado if available. Two night dives if available in Manado.

4. Nitrox in Lembeh. Three night dives in Lembeh.

5. Two extra days in Lembeh. Depart Lembeh on 11/17. Extra boat dives: two each on 11/14 AM & 11/15 AM. I'll shore dive in the PM. No night dives on 11/14 or 11/15. Include meals for extra days.

6. Depart Lembeh for SIN on 11/17.

7. Stay two nights in SIN (Grand Copthorne Waterfront $225 ???)

8. Depart SIN on 11/19.

???. Harry aka divengolf
Payments Rec'd by SD To Date Will be listed here:
Pkg Desired: Custom Nov 3-19
Pkg Option:
Will pay $3825 less $100 + 3% for CC via PayPal before 7/26 for $100 discount. ($3836.75)
Extra Days/Nights in Lembeh (beyond the 2 pkg options) Two extra nights: 11/15 & 11/16.
Extra Dives: Manado: Two night dives if available. Lembeh: Three extra night dives plus 2 extra boat dives on 11/14 AM & 11/15 AM.
Nitrox $TBD for Manado: Yes, if available
Nitrox $ for Lembeh Returning Nov 13: NA
Nitrox $ for Lembeh Returning Nov 16: Yes
Nitrox $ for Lembeh Returning Later Date Specified by Member: Yes
D/O or S/O: Single occupancy in SIN, Manado & Lembeh incl. Extra nights.
Transit Hotel Option: S/O for hotel option ( 6 hour block) inbound
Documents: SD Waiver - Pending - Rec'd Insurance & Medical Contact Docs - Pending
Dive Insurance CURRENT: DAN #1706205 Preferred.
Trip Insurance MUST CHOOSE ONE:
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
Flight Details: Request add-on air fares from both IAD, ORF and RIC from the consolidator
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out): Additional night dives in Manado & Lembeh as listed above. Two extra AM boat dives in Lembeh on 11/14 & 11/15. Interested in Singapore tour on 11/18.
Other:

Kamala,

If you're OK with this, I'll send the $$ soonest.

Once I get the pricing on the options and add-ons, I may opt to make minor changes and we'll square up $$-wise.

Thanks for all your hard work on coordinating this GREAT trip on very short notice.

Harry

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

Harry I can finalize the pkg you want without much issue. The price for the hotel in Singapore is $225 which is twin share Grand Copthorne Waterfront 2nts so you would need to add +$165 for single occupancy or $195 more for a 3rd night.

So 2 nights s/o is $390 and 3 nights s/o is $585.

Let me know so we and lock in your pricing and pkg.

formerly...

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

Brian first :teeth: for offering to be d/o or s/o if i need it for the pkg part of the trip. Secondly thank you for letting us work to fill this for you. I was a bit tired when I asked the questions so can understand your natural confusion. Your revised schedule is very clear and I believe we can lock you in with final pricing and HOPEFULLY SAVINGS very shortly.

I have forwarded revised itinerary to air consolidator for final quote. Kamala

formerly...

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:43 AM

Kamala,
Debra

You asked where the trip posting was in the premiers section...you are in it! :wakawaka:

Just look at the 2nd post for the template and who's going so far.

NOTE: With me traveling we are a bit behind getting the 2nd post updated to show who has paid so far etc. Please bear with us! And a big thanks to Bill aka ScubaTex for sending out the trip posting notification to everyone! :teeth:

formerly...

#25 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:17 AM

Kamala,
Debra

Hi since you are taking the long trip do you want to share the hotel room with me in Singapore? Liz
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#26 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:20 AM

OK I would like to book for the longer stay + hotel in Singapore double or triple occ. I would need to know the $ for the LAX toSFO so I can ad that to my payment! Thanks again for the super work!!! Liz

Liz as soon as I get the trip posted I will move your post over to it so you can officially start the booking! I will need you to complete the booking template but this gets you started.

We won't know the final hotel options unless you are doing a s/o or the transit lounge until about 30 days out. So pay for the base trip first and then pay for the transit hotel and nitrox as we finalize it all. For example we know the nitrox for one resort but don't know if it will be offered by the other resort. Also people will be doing tours so we plan to get those set up in advance as well.

I have already requested the air add-on from LAX for you to SFO. :teeth:

I just send you an other $1000 so I am totally in this trip!!! Yeeeeees!!!!!Liz
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#27 deb4diving

deb4diving

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / speciality certs

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:20 AM

1. Debra Martinez aka deb4diving
Payments Rec'd by SD To Date Will be listed here: $ will pay in full Mon 7/26
Pkg Desired: Longer Nov 3-16 Pkg or Shorter Nov 3-13 pkg or Custom Nov 3-??? Pkg Option: $ want
longer package(Nov.3-16)
Contract Air (List Option and Price): would like to get a quote from you from N.O. to SF
Available Discounts List if Applied: $100 early pay if paid in full by July 26th, 2010. $100-will pay in full when get the final OK from my boss
Extra Days/Nights in Lembeh (beyond the 2 pkg options) LIST ANY EXTRA NIGHTS/DATES HERE - PRICING COMING TOMORROW--no extra days
Extra Dives: LIST ANY Boat Night or extra paid Dives HERE
Nitrox $TBD for Manado: would like to get Nitrox if available here.
Nitrox $ for Lembeh Returning Nov 13: $TBA PAID OR NOT PAID will be shown here
Nitrox $ for Lembeh Returning Nov 16: want Nitrox here-just awaiting $
Nitrox $ for Lembeh Returning Later Date Specified by Member: not needed
D/O or S/O: D/O OR S/O = D/O
Transit Hotel Option: double or trip hotel
Documents: SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey - Rec'd Insurance & Medical Contact Docs - Rec'd by SD
Dive Insurance CURRENT: yes-DAN
Trip Insurance MUST CHOOSE ONE: will purchase day I pay.
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly.
Flight Details: POST FLIGHT DETAILS here as soon as you can or your add-on requests for the consolidator
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out): will decide later which additional tour I want.
Other: Need price from NO to SF if you book for me.
Thanks

#28 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:41 AM

Kamala,
Debra

Hi since you are taking the long trip do you want to share the hotel room with me in Singapore? Liz

Ladies we'll do the rooming like we normally do if that is ok with you all? Thank you! kamala

formerly...

#29 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:51 AM

I just send you an other $1000 so I am totally in this trip!!! Yeeeeees!!!!!Liz

Send in the balance by July 26 and you save $100. :teeth:

formerly...

#30 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:54 AM

Payment Update:

1. Elisabeth aka lady liz ww received your payment for $1000! :wakawaka:
2. Scot aka Handyman ww received your payment for $3000! :teeth:

Edited by ScubaPunk, 24 July 2010 - 11:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users