• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

WANTED: Pictures/Videos from SD.com trips

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:06 PM

Okay fellow SD-ers, here is your chance to grab a little internet fame... lol... or at least we hope so! I am looking for any and all photos and/or video clips from your past SD trips so that I can merge them all together and create a new video/slideshow for the SD.com theme song that I wrote and recorded a while back. I will be posting this video ALL over the internet, so please make sure all content is suitable for this purpose... other than that, I just want the craziest, wackiest, most fun bunch of SD people there is in this video! They can be underwater, above, whatever, just as long as they depict the kind of great time that we are all used to having on an SD trip! I may also decide to use some of the pictures/footage in a video from my upcoming Scuba album that will be released at DEMA in November 2010, but I would of course ask your permission before doing so.

You can e-mail anything up to 10MB to my e-mail address at Pup@PupMorse.com, but if you would rather send a disk or something of that nature, you can mail it to me at the address below:

Kennel Club Music
P.O. Box 155
Peyton, CO 80831

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me here on the site or send me an e-mail at Pup@PupMorse.com

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:44 AM

We are also creating a special photo gallery for you to post your pictures in as well. EVERYONE who posts a picture will have a chance at winning a number of really great prizes!!! Every picture is one chance in the drawing!

So also post in our special photo gallery COMING SOON!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:02 AM

Question....

I assume Pup needs the high-quality version of the picture for his project. Will this special gallery allow uploading pics that are substantially larger than the 200Kb file size we're usually limited to? Some of my pics are 1.5Mb in size.
Posted Image

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:27 AM

Question....

I assume Pup needs the high-quality version of the picture for his project. Will this special gallery allow uploading pics that are substantially larger than the 200Kb file size we're usually limited to? Some of my pics are 1.5Mb in size.

Yes pup needs the highest quality you have...currently we are still restricted on the site but we are working on that for this special gallery.

We will even be able to help Pup choose content for the/our video! :teeth:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#5 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:51 AM

Pup would you like a copy of the Bonaire DVD from 09? for the video?

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#6 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:15 AM

Hi Scubatooth!
Yes, absolutely... the more we have to choose from the better! Thanks a million!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#7 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

We are also creating a special photo gallery for you to post your pictures in as well. EVERYONE who posts a picture will have a chance at winning a number of really great prizes!!! Every picture is one chance in the drawing!

Okay kids, the pool is open!

Here is a quick link to the Pup Morse Photo entries gallery. Remember our file size limitation of around 225KB, so I suggest that as photos are selected Pup and/or WW can post replies here and we will contact the contributors to arrange for raw file uploads.

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#8 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:00 PM

Hi Scubatooth!
Yes, absolutely... the more we have to choose from the better! Thanks a million!

Pup - give me a day or two to recover from the surgery injust had.

Then if you need a place to store higher quality or resolution I have a couple of different options off SD site did needed.

Let me know

Dan

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#9 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:03 AM

Okay kids, the pool is open!

Here is a quick link to the Pup Morse Photo entries gallery. Remember our file size limitation of around 225KB, so I suggest that as photos are selected Pup and/or WW can post replies here and we will contact the contributors to arrange for raw file uploads.

Thanks for getting this set up Brad, much appreciated! I agree, let's get as many posts up on here as we can, then as WW said, we can even let the SD members pick which ones we use in the videos. This will be fun!

TheScubaCowboy

#10 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:05 AM

Hi Scubatooth!

Pup - give me a day or two to recover from the surgery injust had.

Then if you need a place to store higher quality or resolution I have a couple of different options off SD site did needed.

Let me know

Dan

Hi Dan,

That sounds great buddy! Whatever makes it easiest for me to eventually have access to the pictures/videos so that I can download them and merge them into a video is fine with me. Thanks for the offer!

TheScubaCowboy

#11 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

Okay all you SD-er's, I don't see any pictures in the gallery yet!?!?!? LOL! Fortunately, a few of you have contacted me directly and sent pictures, which is great, but I need LOTS more! Plus, Kamala has said that she will be giving away prizes for the pictures that are chosen, so dig through your photos and let's make this a great depiction of just how much fun SD-er's really do have!

Remember, you can either upload your pictures here in the special gallery or you can e-mail them to me at Pup@PupMorse.com Either way you will be entered into the contest!

TheScubaCowboy

#12 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:09 PM

I'm sure I can dig up some more if you want them, Pup! PM me a mailing address and I'll burn everything I have with SD peeps in it to a CD and you can pick & choose anything you like.
Posted Image

#13 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

A CD full of pics went out to you in today's mail, Pup! Both above & below water included. Use (or not) whatever suits your project!

Fellow Members, if you've ever been on an SD trip with me, you could end up getting a brief flash of 'fame' as a part of Pup's video! :teeth:
Posted Image

#14 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

Hey fellow SD-ers!

Okay, I'm finishing up the first version of the SingleDivers.com video and so far I've only had a few people who have shared videos/pictures to use (special thanks to those who have sent me stuff). With these photos and the ones I have of my own SD trips, I can complete the first video, but I really wanted to make multiple versions of the video to stick out on YouTube. It's a fun, easy way to share some of your adventures with a lot of people and of course it helps promote SD and The Scuba Cowboy as well! So, check those computers and send me some of your favorite SD trip pictures and videos! I KNOW firsthand how much fun the trip can be, so let's give the rest of the world a little glimpse as well, okay.

Remember, these videos will NOT be duplicated or sold for commercial gain, it's just to help spread the word about how fun SD trips can be!

TheScubaCowboy

#15 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

Hello Pup,

As a new member of SD in the last year, the only trips that I have been on are the NC wrecks, and the Cooper river. I will be heading to Bonaire in March, and Palau in May. If you are still looking for pictures at that point, I will be happy to send you some. Ed

Hey fellow SD-ers!

Okay, I'm finishing up the first version of the SingleDivers.com video and so far I've only had a few people who have shared videos/pictures to use (special thanks to those who have sent me stuff). With these photos and the ones I have of my own SD trips, I can complete the first video, but I really wanted to make multiple versions of the video to stick out on YouTube. It's a fun, easy way to share some of your adventures with a lot of people and of course it helps promote SD and The Scuba Cowboy as well! So, check those computers and send me some of your favorite SD trip pictures and videos! I KNOW firsthand how much fun the trip can be, so let's give the rest of the world a little glimpse as well, okay.

Remember, these videos will NOT be duplicated or sold for commercial gain, it's just to help spread the word about how fun SD trips can be!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users