• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

New SCUBA MUSIC is almost here!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:39 PM

Howdy hi to all my SD dive buddies from the Scuba Cowboy himself!

Well it's almost that time... I'm going to be releasing my second Scubaribbean album titled "Wet Dreams" next week at the DEMA show! I'm sure Wenchie will have the CD available for purchase here on SD soon, but you can get a sneak preview of the album right now using the link below. I've created a video medley of the entire album using 30 second snippets from each song and some random photos, so give it a listen and let me know what you think. There's even a photo of a very special SD lady in the video... let's see if you all recognize her when you see it. You can also catch some song clips on ScubaRadio, as I'll be entertaining with Greg the Divemaster at DEMA next week and then broadcasting with him from Fiji for the two weeks following that!

I know lots of you ladies like the sweet, syrupy songs I write a lot, but you'll have to look at my country albums to get that stuff because this CD is packed with nothing but fun, fast, party tunes that are ALL about Scuba! With song titles like "Scuba Punk", "Wetter is Better", "Diver Down" and hooks like "Can I borrow your liver?", you just know I pulled these songs straight out of real life dive trips... many of which you have been on with me!

As always, thanks for the incredible inspiration you have all been for me, the great friendships we've developed and the persistent support! You really are all dah' best!

HERE'S THE VIDEO CLIP

Wet Dreams - A Musical Medley

Edited by Neptuner, 11 November 2010 - 09:40 PM.

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#2 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:42 AM

Love it Pup..I'll pick it up locally and save you the shipping..

#3 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:42 AM

Very nice Mike.

Punky your a star :D.

Are you going to have copies at DEMA that the wench can get?

Then did you ever get that copy of the Bonaire 09 DVD i sent to the Kennel Club Music?

Edited by Scubatooth, 12 November 2010 - 10:49 AM.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#4 ev780

ev780

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:21 PM

WELL DONE, PUP!!!! Can't wait to hear the completed version. Your other album is great too. Thanks for the autographed copy at the Colorado Dive Show!!

Fred
"I'd rather die while I am living, than live when I'm dead" Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers

#5 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

:2cool:
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#6 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

very nice!
Known puker

#7 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:05 PM

Thanks everybody! I just got the finished CD's in today! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! See you at DEMA next week or hopefully on a dive trip soon!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#8 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

Hey gang, it's been a great DEMA show so far and I know Wenchie will be bringing some of the new album home with her, so be sure to check it out on SD.com because these things are selling like hotcakes!!!! As always, thanks for the awesome support!

TheScubaCowboy

#9 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

Got mine in the mail this week, and it's a lot of fun! Good job, Pup!
Posted Image

#10 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:51 PM

Got mine in the mail this week, and it's a lot of fun! Good job, Pup!

Thanks Miss Tammy, I truly appreciate the kind words! The only thing more fun than making this album was getting some of the inspiration for it while diving with my SD.com buddies on a variety of trips!

TheScubaCowboy

#11 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:06 PM

Pup

Ill get a check in the mail here this week for the new CD. It will be a welcome addition to my music

Tooth

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#12 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:18 PM

Sounds great buddy! They definitely make a great Christmas gift... even if it's for yourself!

Pup

Ill get a check in the mail here this week for the new CD. It will be a welcome addition to my music

Tooth

TheScubaCowboy

#13 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:03 PM

You need to do a Xmas scuba cd next. I can see it now...

Here comes Sandy Drawers
(to the tune of Here comes Santa Claus)

Diving night, Oh what sites
(to the tune of Silent Night, Holy Night)

I'm dreaming of a Cozy Christmas
(you get it)

Hey... this would be a great addition to my xmas thread....
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#14 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:31 PM

Hi Hawk!

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean and as a matter of fact, I already had plans to do exactly that... another new Scuba CD and a Christmas Scuba CD next year as well, depending of course on whether Scuba divers really start spreading the word about this music and are willing to pay for it, rather than downloading it from their buddies CD... lol! If the new "Wet Dreams" CD is any indication, I am very excited about the future!

So keep a look out, as I've been busy in the studio again already and will start sharing new videos/songs as often as possible. I'm not sure if I will do many of the songs as "sound alikes" on the Christmas CD because that's already been overdone a bit, even for Scuba songs... but I will definitely pull out some originals that people will hopefully find entertaining. I wrote one this year called "Dear Santa, Bring Me a Manta", which I may let people have a sneak preview of this season just for fun... we'll have to see how quickly I finish it up in the studio over the next few weeks.

Great to hear from you bud!

TheScubaCowboy

#15 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:08 AM

How was FIJI FIJI FIJI? Did you get any inspiration there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users