• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

New SCUBA MUSIC is almost here!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:55 AM

Hi Miss Que!

Yes, I got a LOT of inspiration on the Fiji trip... it was absolutely awesome!!! I actually wrote two entire songs while I was there and started many other ones as well. One of the new ones, "Tropical Tractor", will be on my upcoming Trop-Rock album, and the other new one "Dear Santa, Bring Me a Manta" will likely be on next year's Christmas album. "Fiji Me" will be on the next Scuba album, along with a variety of other new tunes I'm crafting from this trip. Let's face it, I usually run out of album space before I run out of songs! LOL!

Fiji was simply incredible. The diving was definitely the best I have ever seen. The texture of their reefs is simply beautiful... so many varieties of corals and so much contour to the underwater terrain, it is simply breathtaking. Of course, the staff at both resorts were wonderful and the local people are quite possibly the nicest people in the world... so it's pretty hard not to have an incredible time with people like that! I've already been invited back and I look forward to seeing all my Fijian friends again ASAP!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#17 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:21 PM

Glad you had fun, sweetie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users