NEED HELP BOOKING THIS TRIP? HAVE QUESTIONS? Please post your specific trip questions in the thread or for general help on signing up email firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com and they will help you! Special questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
BARBADOS BABY HERE WE COME!!! JUNE 11-18, 2011 FOR $1299 + airfare!!! Join us June 11-18, 2011 for 7 nights 5 days 3 tank boat diving + (can be extended IF you have someone who wants to book the same dates as you or you do a single occupancy for any days we can't find you a roomie)! FINALLY WE ARE DOING BARBADOS...we are not sure when we'll do it again so join us this June for Fun in the Sun!!!
HURRY!!! WE ARE TAKING MOST OF THE EXCLUSIVE MANSION AT GIBBS BAY RESORT....we have 10 Double Bed Rooms for 20 SPOTS & 4 King/Queens for 4 singles (or more if couples wish to share a queen/king bed) for a total of 24 PEOPLE MAX (possibly more if we have any couples)!!! Availability: LIMITED BY ROOM TYPE SO MUST SPECIFY WHEN BOOKING: 10 Double Bed Rooms and 4 King/Queens. Due to this FABULOUS SPECIAL SUMMER PRICING these spots will not last long! Join us for June in Barbados! This summer pkg is LOADED with 3 boat dives a day, Breakfast, afternoon tea and snack, 2 FREE Dinners, access to local lunch next to dive shop, taxes and transfers! The pkg includes a wonderful get away at a resort with the BEST resident dive shop on the West Side of the Island! HighTide Watersports has it ALL!!! We have not dove in Barbadoes yet...but many of our members have and RAVE ABOUT THIS PHENOMINAL DESTINATION!!! Due to the popularity of this great English speaking location for such a great price these spots will not last long! This will be a SELL OUT TRIP! So hurry...Premier Members & Above will have exclusive booking for 7 days until March 26, 2011 and then if any spots are left it will be open to our basic members. Now's a good time to upgrade...and you'll get $25 back if you file for it after this trip (Form in the forms forum)! Gibbs Bay Inn will be our Home Away from Home for the week!
FULL PRICING & OFFICIAL AVAILABILITY BY ROOM/PKG TYPE:
7 Nights 5 days of 3 tank boat dives + Breakfast daily + Afternoon tea & Cookies daily + (2) SD Parties & Dinners + Nearby access to restaurants, bars and fun hangouts + and swimming pool + School/LIFE Supplies Distribution to a local orphanage/foster home + Hotel Taxes + Service Charges + Transfers from Airport to Hotel and back
Double Occupancy Diver: 20 Divers @ $1299 per person with 1 spots taken. 19 spots available!
Double Occupancy Non-Diver: Non-Divers @ $750 per person with availability per above bookings.
Single Occupancy King/Queen: 4 Divers @ $1864 per person with 0 spots taken. 4 spots avialable!
Single Occupancy King/Queen: Non-Divers @ $1299 per person with availability per above bookings.
Want to stay longer??
You can add 1 more night/day + 1 more day of 2 tank diving + breakfast: only $165 SD Price d/o or $245 SD Price s/o
Or $80 d/o Room + Breakfast Only and $160 Room + Breakfast Only s/o
Who's Going: CLICK HERE!!! or See Post #2
PRICE SUMMARY: 7 nights 5 days of 3 tank dive + Breakfast daily + Tea & Cookies afternoon daily + 2 FREE Dinners for as low as $1299 includes transfers, taxes, a/c'd room double occupancy. PLUS REGISTER FOR THE TRIP BY APRIL 1st AND GET A FREE TURTLE EXPEDITION TO TAG, RECORD & NAME NEW TURTLES!!! But wait.... Pay in full by March 26, 2011 and get another $50 off the price of the trip PLUS THE FREE TURTLE RESEARCH TRIP worth $50....that is right...$50 off making it as low as $1249* for double occupancy for anyone who pays in full by March 26, 2011 PLUS a FREE TURTLE RESEARCH TRIP valued at $50 if deposited by April 1st. *assumes booking and paying in full before March 26 Midnight CST and no more than 20 people or 10 rooms for this price. King/Queens are designed more ONLY as S/O (but if a couple pay the same price as d/o) and will still include $50 per person discount if paid in full by 3-26-11 + FREE TURTLE RESEARCH Tour valued at $50. See below for full details and other pricing options.
1. Kamala aka WreckWench
Payments Summary To Date: $1299-$50 early pymt in full by 3-26 + FREE Turtle Research Trip for deposit by 4-1 = $1249 PAID IN FULL + SORRY NO Nitrox Available
7nite/5day Pkg: $1299 -$50 Early Pay + FREE TURTLE RESEARCH DIVE early payment (pd by March 26 for $50 + pd by April 1 for FREE TURTLE TRIPPAID
Extra Days/Nights: None
SORRY NO Nitrox: $0 NONE Available
D/O or S/O: D/O
Documents: SD Waiver - REC'D SD Survey - REC'D SD Ins Summary - REC'D
Dive Insurance Current: YES Dive Assure & DAN
Trip Insurance CHOOSE ONE BELOW:a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly.
Flight Details: TBD
[/color]Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out): SURE!!! WIll sign up later!
Other: Paid for trip in time for FREE TURTLE RESEARCH TRIP discount and $50 cash early payment discount!
2. YOUR FIRST NAME & SCREEN NAME HERE
Payments Summary To Date: we will list as we receive it
Nitrox - SORRY NONE AVAILABLE:yes or no NO
Turtle Research Trip $50: yes or no
D/O or S/O: choose one
Documents: SD Waiver - _____ SD Survey - _____ SD Ins Summary - _____ we will list as we receive these
Dive Insurance Current: dive insurance is mandatory: list vendor & policy #
Trip Insurance - CHOOSE ONE: choose one
a. I have insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly.
Flight Details: list date, flight & time of arrival & departure in Barbados
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out):
Trip Instructor: TBD
Trip Videographer: TBD
Trip Photographer: TBD
Those Wanting Classes:
Those wanting to Dive A Cochran for DAN Research for FREE and chance at great deal if buying one!:
1. Kamala aka WreckWench
Those wanting to participate in SD's Rent-A-Buddy program (limited # of Participants):
Those Celebrating a Milestone on this Trip (Birthday, Significant Dive, Etc):
Those wanting to do local tours like waterfalls, monkey's etc.:
Who's staying an extra night(s)?
1. John aka Platypusman - 6/10/11
2. Susan aka Resqdew - 6/18/11
3. Monthakan aka sharkalover - 6/18/11
4. Jeff aka SeahorseWrangler - 6/18/11
Those wanting to do a Boat Night Dive in exchange for 1 pkg dive + $25 or $65
1. Clint aka Scubaclint - $25 + pkg dive
2. Susan aka Resqdew - $65
3. Stan aka Scubaski (if needed to make 4) - $65
4. Jeff aka SeahorseWrangler - $65
5. Monthakan aka sharkalover - $65
6. Heidi aka uwfan - $25 + pkg dive
7. Scott aka Cmdr. Clownfish - $65
Those wanting to do extra dives (2 tank dive is $76 prepaid)
1. Susan aka Resqdew - Friday 6/17
2. Stan aka Scubaski - Friday 6/17
3. Monthakan aka sharkalover - Friday 6/17
4. Grace aka nobodyelsehasthis - Friday 6/17
Those Wanting to Do the TURTLE RESEARCH TRIP $50 (if you did not qualify for the free trip):
1. Kamala aka WreckWench- Pd via early booking discount or via cash (must specify)
2. Stan aka Scubaski - Pd via early booking discount
3. Grace aka nobodyelsehasthis - Pd via early booking discount
4. Susan aka resqdew - Pd via early booking discount
5. Monthakan aka sharkalover - Pd via early booking discount
6. Janice aka Scubajan - Pd via early booking discount
Those REALLY interested but can't commit yet:
NOTE: Currently we have spots available so there is no waiting list.
SCHEDULED 7 Night /8 DAY ITINERARY:
While OUR personal Barbados Experience may vary due to weather and conditions, the outline below will give you a good feel for the exciting week in store for us!
Days Prior to start of our trip: If you wish to arrive early or want to combine other diving or touring adventures in conjunction with this one let us know. We can add days to the FRONT or the END of your week as well as several days of local site seeing on this amazing island.
June 11th, 2011: This will be the official ARRIVAL date in Barbados and the evening of our first group Dinner!
June 12-16, 2011: These 5 days will be our group package 3 tank dives off the boats. 2 dives starting at 8:45am to 1pm the break for lunch and the 3rd dive will be at 2:30pm. Breakfast is included daily and is available at 7:30am on premises along with an afternoon tea & cookies. Lunch can be obtained from a local place near the dive shop for about $15bze or $7.50. The pkg includes 3 boat dives but if you prefer to take a siesta, shop, relax or head up or down the beach after the morning dives are finished just let us know so we don't put your gear on the boat. Dinner is on your own in one of Barbados's nearby eating establishments and follows our resident Happy Hours. We can even arrange for the private chef at the resort/mansion to cook for you if you like the fresh catch of the day. TWO Dinners will be included in the pkg current set for our first day of arrival the 11th and Friday June 17th. (The second date may change depending on local festivies.) The house has its own wine and beer pantry and its a $1 bus fare to town.
June TBA: Today will be our Turtle Research Trip. The researchers will join us for a day of diving and we'll get to help in tagging, identifying and even naming any turtles we catch that have not previously been tagged!- How Cool is That!?!
June 17, 2011: This day will be free for activities and sightseeing or just cleaning gear, packing or relaxing.
Other Activities: Throughout the week you can do local sightseeing, tours and activities such as kayaking, hiking, sight seeing and exploring the island. We will spend a great deal of time on the island as we experience the amazing diversity of this Caribbean Gem. At some time during the week we'll go to the orphanage or foster home and try to personally bring our school & life supplies to the children. These interactions with the kids are usually very moving and powerful...don't miss it! Since this will be our last night we usually plan to use our last group dinner to celebrate the fantastic week of diving and fun or if we need to make other arrangements we'll use the group dinner a bit earlier!
June 18, 2011: This is departure day and the end of our exciting week in this Gem of the Caribbean. Do keep approx $35 for your exit tax out of the country in case it is not included in your airline ticket.
Additional Tours: If you want to book add'l tours during our trip let us know! We'll have a full list of other options posted soon.
DAYS AFTER JUNE 18th: For those who opt for the add'l extra days your departure date will vary but the process will be the same.
More on the Hotel:Gibbs Bay Inn is an historic mansion house dating back to the last century on the site of a former Barbados plantation. It was formerly the home of prominent Caribbean designer Oliver Messel, who created its distinctive architecture with slender Greek columns and flattened arches. Today it is home to a simple, easy, relaxed family run Inn providing comfortable accommodation and value for money. The Inn has 25 double rooms set around a pool and provides the perfect backdrop for a wonderful family holiday. We offer a hearty breakfast to set our guests up to enjoy their day, along with a traditional English afternoon tea.
Based directly across the road from the beautiful Gibbs Beach you can be assured that some time spent at Gibbs Bay Inn will certainly match your expectations. Accommodation: The plantation house is very versatile and flexible. We have large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Four-poster beds for couples, interconnecting rooms for children and spacious family suites with kitchen, dining and sitting areas with comfortable sofas. We serve a full Island Breakfast and a traditional English afternoon tea or alternatively you can enjoy our one, two, three or four bedroom suites within the Inn and go it alone.
The Café: Open between 8.00am and 10.00am for breakfast, where a selection of pastries and fruit, through to a full Island breakfast is freshly prepared by the house cook. The Pantry: Opens at 4.00pm daily and serves a traditional English afternoon tea which includes sandwiches, cakes and cookies.
The Porters Lodge: Right at the entrance to Gibbs Bay Inn, where you can arrange sun loungers on the beach, collect beach towels, pool toys, snorkels & flippers. You will always find a strong man ready to carry a bag or open a gate.
Shore Diving There is no shorediving due to the reef being so far away from the beach. Night Diving We can do a boat night dive for $25 per person plus one of your pkg dives or $65. We need a minimum of 4 people. Max Depth: 20-130ft but mostly very easy and shallow diving Water Temp: ave 82+ degrees F Air Temp: High 80's to low 90's degrees F Weather: June is EXTREMELY nice weather wise in Barbados.
• 7 nights/5 diving days of 3 boat dives daily d/o or s/o in lovely colonial mansion rooms
• Breakfast included daily
• 2 FREE Dinners
• Daily afternoon tea & cookies at the hotel
• Dive shop with lockers for gear very close by and use of hotel swimming pool
• Orpahange or Foster Home School Supplies Delivery
• SD Famous 'Meet & Greet Get To Know Everyone' Parties
• Transfers from Airport to the resort and back
• Hotel Taxes & Service Charges
• Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
• Restaurant for Breakfast, tea and our 2 group Dinners conveniently located in our hotel Also includes a well stocked wine and beer pantry
• SD T-Shirt commemorating the trip!
• Daily SD.com H20 Happy Hours (Don't forget to bring a bottle of your favorite booze(s)
• Diving Gifts and Giveaways from various SD Vendor Partners as available
• Airfare to Barbados BGI
• Food and beverages except for group Dinners/meals as stated above
• Optional Sightseeing Tours in Barbados: TBA
• Nitrox - SORRY NO NITROX ON THE ISLAND OTHER THAN ONE TECH SHOP AND HE ONLY HAS 4 TANKS TOTAL
• Rental, instruction and retail charges (SD will most likely have an instructor on this trip so consider doing that cert you've always wanted!)
• Resort and Diving gratuities usually 15% of base pkg (these monies go to the divemasters, boat captains and the boat crew as well as the dive store staff.)
• TRIP Insurance is OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. If you miss the Flight to Barbados BGI you MAY be able to catch a flight the next day but they run full and may have to wait an extra day to get to the island! If you choose to self-insure that is fine but you also choose to accept all losses accordingly as SD.com nor any vendors will be responsible for losses due to non-insuring. (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links) • DIVE Insurance is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (less than $100) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for. We recommend both Diver's Alert Network please use reference #1603080 or Dive Assure and get your Dive Insurance and Trip Insurance in one policy pls reference us via the dropdown menu. (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links)
• 3% non-cash fee on all payments per transaction that are made via credit card and/or all non-cash tranactions
Extra Night + 1 day of additional 2 tank dives + Breakfast Add-On Price to this diving pkg: $165 d/o or $245 s/o (can't guarantee d/o for extra days but will help you find someone to share with)
Extra Night + Breakfast NO DIVING including tax Add-On Price to this diving pkg: $80 d/o or $160 s/o (can't guarantee d/o for extra days but will help you find someone to share with)
Non-diver discount: See prices in main portion of post.
Nitrox pricing: NO NITROX FOR THIS TRIP
Dive equipment rental: Wet suit, regulator/octopus, computer, Buoyancy compensator, mask/snorkel/fins. Please inquire in advance to ensure adequate supplies.
Snorkel Set $TBD
Dive Lights $TBD
Package Special (2 or more pieces) $TBD
Single Supplement Standard Rooms: - See pkg prices above which includes the taxes
Night Boat Dives: $25 + one pkg dive need 4 people
• Price includes a cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash methods including paypal or credit card. (E-checks via our payment link do not incur this fee nor do they cost you anything via our Secure Online Payment GateWay however credit card payments still do!)
• $25 rebate eligible after trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my signature for link to the forms forum. If you are new to the site send an email to email@example.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
• Sign up and pay for this trip in full by March 26, 2011 and receive an early bird booking discount of $50 cash at time of booking if paid in full AND receive a FREE TURTLE RESEARCH TRIP worth $50 or get a FREE TURTLE RESEARCH TRIP if pay deposit by April 1, 2011
• Add'l $25 Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom.
• Deposit is a $500 per person non-refundable deposit. (Deposit can be refunded via claims on your trip insurance if you have to cancel or by selling your spot to a non-SD.com member, however you must ask SD for help. Note: Manifest, airline and other passenger change fees may apply even if you sell your spot.)
Transfers are included from the Barbados Airport to the hotel and back.
Most divers choose to book their own air so they an use miles, their preferred carrier or because they have more time to search out deals. If you wish for SingleDivers.com to research and/or book your airfare ticket for you we are happy to do so for a $25 administrative fee.
AIR & WATER TEMPS:
Water: low to mid 80's
Air Temperature During Day: 80's to 90's degrees F
Air Temperature At Night: high 70's degrees F
Barbados is a country that is easy to fly in and out of for Americans and most Europeans. You only need a passport for legal entry and exit WITH 6 months left on it after your return and adequate pages to allow it to be stamped.
HOW TO BOOK A SPOT ON THIS TRIP:
1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us and advise your check or credit card payment is on its way via our NEW SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY. (SEE PAYMENT LINK BELOW.) We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list. (Please send your pymt asap as we can NOT hold any spots on this trip. Your spot will ONLY BE CONFIRMED when we receive your $500 non-refundable deposit or get the $50 early payment deal with payment in full by March 26, 2011.) - To post on the site you need to register as a member of the site. Registration is free or if you want to upgrade, premier membership levels are available for as little as $35 a year and you can get $25 back after the trip as a member rebate. Click here to learn more.
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release & Insurance Summary form which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the password.)
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments with me please contact me and I'll gladly try to work with you.
4. We need to know if you need rental gear,
5. You will also need to verify if you have trip insurance or will be procuring trip insurance or conversely not procuring trip insurance. All participants must have Current Dive Insurance and state one of the following:
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly. - THIS TRIP DOES NOT REQUIRE TRIP INSURANCE BUT IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
6. You are responsible for all info in the thread. We try to keep our FAQ and Important Updates posts #2 & #3 updated to make it easier for you but you are responsible for monitoring the thread for all updates. As the trip gets closer we'll open a private forum for all trip goers to answer last minute questions & provide last minute details. For sure monitor the thread the last 30 days prior to your trip for last minute updates and information.
7. Only requests posted in this trip topic/thread are considered official especially for limited options such as use of a computer, or going on a tour, etc.
8. Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the "official" availability is only accurate in the main trip post. For more information on SingleDivers.com, booking policies, etc please read here.
9. Also note that for FASTER service pls email email@example.com for all general questions and firstname.lastname@example.org for custom questions or special requests.
10. PLEASE SEND ALL DOCUMENTS ONLY TO TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM as I do not check trip documentation emails, rather leaving it to our awesome volunteers who help me with our trips.
SingleDivers.com uses a secure online payment gateway that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using either an e-check which debits your checking account directly without having to mail in a check or debits your credit card without having to fill out a SD.com credit card authorization form. (Please note that any non-US bank originating credit card MAY still have to use the paper credit card authorization form as different processing procedures may be followed to process international/non-US credit cards. You'll find this form in the Forms Forum link in my signature. - NOTE: For the State us AA if using an international credit card.)
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible cash discounts so any payments via credit card or paypal will still incur a 3% non-cash convenience fee. Our SECURE payment gateway which you can access by clicking the PAY HERE LINK along the top, in my signature line and on the homepage of SingleDivers.com.
This trip may sell out quickly due to the great pricing we have so in order to ensure timely & accurate processing of payment receipts and therefore timely & accurate acceptance of members onto the trip, ONLY PAYMENTS RECEIVED VIA OUR SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE ACCEPTED
If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering and contact email@example.com immediately to manually process your payment for you.
The gateway will add a 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via credit card or any non-cash option. Checks, money orders and real cash are discounted already.
International/ Non-US Clients: Please use the traditional written credit authorization form to submit credit card payments IF the payment system does not work for you. (Remember use AA as the state and it should work). Click here for the form and ask firstname.lastname@example.org for the password.
PAYMENT TERMS & SCHEDULE:
ASAP: $500 non-refundable deposit in order to secure a spot. No spot will be secured until money is rec'd via our Secure Payment Gateway. (See link along top, on home page and in my signature line.)
PRICE SUMMARY: as little as $1299 d/o for 7 night/8 day 3 boat dives per day + Breakfast & Afternoon Tea Daily + Two (2) Dinners + transfers + taxes + $35 Departure Taxes & Airport Security (payable when leaving Barbados) + any optional tours or add-ons OR as low as $1249* if paid in time to qualify for our early booking special.
*assumes payment in full by March 26, 2011 d/o for this price AND you can get FREE TURTLE RESEARCH TRIP worth $50 if you make a trip deposit by April 1, 2011. See above for full details and other pricing options.
a. 3-19-11 $500 non-refundable deposit due at booking to hold a spot payable only via SD's payment link.
b. Pay in FULL by Mar 26, 2011 for either $50 cash discount taken at time of booking & payment in full and (1) FREE TURTLE RESEARCH TRIP valued at $50.
c. 05-01-11: $799 if d/o or ANY PACKAGE BALANCE OWED if you choose another pkg option. (SIGN UP MUST include pkg option for booking to be valid.)
d. 05-11-11: ALL EXTRAS DUE...
Note: Trip must be paid in full
$50 EARLY BIRD SAVINGS and FREE TURTLE RESEARCH TOUR worth $50 for anyone that pays in full before March 26, 2011 or FRRE TURTLE RESEARCH TOUR if deposited by April 1st!
SD Premier Membership Rebate: ($25) rebate for SD premier or above after the trip if you file for it. (Its in the forms forum link in my signature.)
Cash Discount: Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash form of payment.
TRIP INSURANCE VS GAMBLING LOSSES:
Hey folks if you are gamblers and opt to NOT take out trip insurance that is great! However please understand that neither the resort/dive operator nor SingleDivers.com can help you out with your gambling losses. SD.com accepts a huge amount of liability to fill ALL the trips we run OR EAT THE SPOTS. I can assure you that I have paid plenty of gambling losses over the years. But I won't gamble with my life (I have both DAN and DIVE ASSURE for Dive Insurance) and I won't gamble with my trips...(I have the annual policy by DIVE ASSURE which covers ALL MY DIVE TRIPS!)
So the choice is yours....bet on no hurricanes, no accidents, no illness, no deaths in the family, no job loss, no immediate death/injury to yourself* ...and laugh in the end when your bet pays off. But when it does not...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not expect the resort nor dive operator nor SingleDivers.com to refund your money because your bet did not pan out.
NOTE: One of the reason's we have you finalize your extras and pay for everything by 30-60 days out is so you have more flexability getting trip insurance. Please take a moment TODAY to do this important task. *If you think it can't happen to you please think again...sadly it happens A LOT!!
IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES: CLICK HERE!!! or check the 3rd post for updates
PLEASE obtain trip insurance - IT IS OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIP ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. REMEMBER IF YOU MISS A DAY….YOU MISS A LOT! You can purchase it right online as well as check quotes etc .
Click here for a free quote from CSA Travel Protection or to purchase online!
Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy that is BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage!
PLEASE obtain DIVE insurance - IT IS MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
Click here for Diver's Alert Network and use our reference ID 1603080.
DIVE ASSURE ... get BOTH TRIP & DIVE insurance in one convenient package