• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Pygmy Seahorse Code of Conduct

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ScubaShafer

ScubaShafer

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT
  • Logged Dives:2460

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:40 AM

This one-page PDF was designed by my friend, Richard Smith, PHD. Part of his research for his dissertation on Denise pygmy seahorses occurred in Wakatobi.

As photographers, we tend to think more about “Getting the Shot” rather than the effect that our strobes will have on our subject. I’m trying to institute the “Five-Shot-Rule” now for most of my subjects, small and large.

Take a peek:

Attached File  Pygmy Seahorse Code of Conduct.pdf   1.34MB   563 downloads

060310_1233CR.jpg
It's a GR8 day to be alive!

"Good things come to those who wait." Heinz - 1980s
"Good things come to those who wait." Guinness - 1990s
"Good things come to those with weights." ScubaShafer - 2008

#2 secretsea18

secretsea18

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:1062

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:44 PM

This one-page PDF was designed by my friend, Richard Smith, PHD. Part of his research for his dissertation on Denise pygmy seahorses occurred in Wakatobi.

As photographers, we tend to think more about "Getting the Shot" rather than the effect that our strobes will have on our subject. I'm trying to institute the "Five-Shot-Rule" now for most of my subjects, small and large.

Take a peek:

Attached File  Pygmy Seahorse Code of Conduct.pdf   1.34MB   563 downloads

060310_1233CR.jpg

I will be interested to see this AFTER it has passed peer review and is published in a reputable scientific journal. Until then, it is his opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users