Atocha Adventure # 1 Week June 4-10, 2012
Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:14 AM
1. GuyC aka Guy: Your SingleDiver docs (Rooming Survey, Insurance Summary, Waiver) and Mel Fisher docs (Contract and Trip Pack) have been received!
Great News!! .... Last week they found 5 Silver Coins on the wreck site of the Santa Margarita!
Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:31 AM
1. Brantley aka Brantley: Your SingleDiver docs (Rooming Survey, Insurance Summary, Waiver) and Mel Fisher docs (Contract and Trip Pack) have been received!
2. Gabe aka GabeB: Your SingleDiver docs (Rooming Survey, Insurance Summary, Waiver) and Mel Fisher docs (Contract and Trip Pack) have been received!
Less than two weeks to blast-off!!
Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:24 AM
Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:45 PM
It is one week before, where are we staying? Does it have a refrigerator? Makes a difference which peanut butter we bring?
Hi Dr Tim.... Di you get the email I sent this morning re housing to everyone from my email@example.com address? Yes, the house has a full kitchen, with refridge and whaterver else your heart desires. And you can bring any ole' peanut butter that you desire!
Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:25 AM
1. When you arrive on Monday the 4th around 4-6pm you'll meet at the prearranged location which will be your residence for the week or the main location for the week if there are two condos. You will start the evening with a cookout with the Fisher gang including members of the Fisher family! You'll have an orientation for the week and great company while you enjoy some live music and good food.
2. The next morning you'll have continental breakfast of fruit, bagels, granola bars, and coffee. Then you are off to do your check out dives to make sure your gear works and you are ready for the Atocha Dives.
3. Tues afternoon you are free... but we suggest you use this time to stock up on some food and supplies to carry you thru the week. You will need lunch for sure on the boat for Thursday and Friday... we suggest you consider doing lunch at the house most days to save a few bucks and/or a few dinners at the house either for cost savings or just to ensure an early night before your big days diving the Atocha. A typical meal plan goes like this:
Monday Evening: Cookout with the Fishers
Tuesday Evening: Suggest you eat out on Duvall Street
Wednesday Evening: Suggest you order food in or do a Lasagna nigth or ribs or something you can easily prepare from the store. You'll want to get an early start for your first day on the Atocha. (You can of course also do another night on Duvall Street but just make it an early night.)
Thursday Evening: Same as Wednesday... Pizza in or Chinese or an early evening on Duvall Street.
Friday Evening: Its time to celebrate so consider doing Duvall for sure!
Saturday Evening: You will have your Sunset Cruise which includes heavy appetizers and drinks...but many go out to enjoy the rest of the evening and the last night of the experience. The Sunset cruise is also the awards ceremnony for any treasure you found during the week and its a final chance to meet members of the Mel Fisher Family!
Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD Forms & Documents.... here !
Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!
Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users