• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

How do I delete an image in my album?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SirenaCansone

SirenaCansone

Getting started

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Cert Level:Snorkeler, Scuba Groupie
  • Logged Dives:0

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

Hi Folks,

I did a search on "deleting images" but couldn't find out how (or even IF) I could delete an image I no longer want to keep in my gallery. Is it me or is there just no way to do it?

Thanks!

Sirena
"When I die, I might as well die alive!" Harriet McBryde Johnson.

"Don't tell me what I can't do!" John Locke 

#2 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:50 AM

Not sure....when I look at my own uploaded images, I get a Mod Options button that has a delete option in the list. But when I look at your duplicate that you want to delete, I do not get that so I can't delete it for you and I can't tell if you get the Mod Options button when you're looking at your own photos.
Posted Image

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:36 AM

Hi Guys,

Sorry so late to the topic; I can access the Delete feature from the Mod Options listbox, probably due to Admin privilege. I will delete the duplicate image for you Sirena, then check the filters on your Gallery to ensure you have full control of your photos. :D

Tammy, I will also check to see if Angels and/or Mods have the proper privileges associated with Member Albums. :cool2:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users