• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Ignoring Other Users

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:07 PM

It has been a while since I updated my area of the board. I am just going to say I have been busy and leave it at that. :P

Today we will discuss how to ignore other users posts and messages. This would never apply to me of course as I am universally loved and adored by all creatures, but there may be an occasion where you may need to do this, so here you are.

You must be logged into your account to do this. To do this, follow this order. 1) Click on the upper right and select "My Settings". 2) Click the "Profile" tab. 3) Click "Manage Ignored Users.

Type in the name of the person you want to ignore and select if you want to ignore posts or PM's or both. Then save and you are good to go.

Accept the changes and from that point on, neither their posts or private messages will be seen.

Posted Image

You may also turn off ALL private messages, but if you do this you cannot start or respond to any messages sent to you.

To do this go to the "Setting" tab and click here:

Posted Image

Hope that helps.

Shad
  • shadragon likes this
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users