• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Please thank a soldier.... we OWE them everything!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

I rec'd a pm entitled "A grateful Active Duty Air Force Chief" that I *only* share because it shows the true humble, patriotic and genuine spirit and nature of the men and women in our armed forces. They are ready at the stead to defend this great country even to the point of giving up their lives for what they believe in... YOU AND ME AND THE PRECIOUS HARD FOUGHT FREEDOM OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY! Yet they consider simple gestures that fall woefully short as generous acts. :respect:

The true generous acts are the daily sacrafices made by the men and women of our country who have chosen to defend her from tyranny and harm as their job and career. :respect:

So please *thank* a soldier today and everyday and please join me in welcoming ALL OUR ARMED FORCES DIVING MILITARY TO SINGLEDIVERS.CM AND FOR FIGHTING TO KEEP US FREE AND ABLE TO PURSUE LIFE, LIBERTY, HAPPINESS and of course DIVING!!! :respect: :usflag:

Kamala -
Thank you so much for all you are doing for the military men and women. My dear friend recommended this site and I just wanted to take the opportunity tell you how much you are appreciated. My time in the military is ending after 30 years - so I'm looking forward to continuing to pursue my diving passion as an instructor and work with our wounded warriors. Hope to see you on a trip! warmest regards - Suzan S - CMSgt US Air Force

My reply...

Suzan you are most welcome but the real thanks is from me and our members to you and all women and men who serve our country in the armed services prepared to fight for her freedom and knowing they may make the ultimate sacrafice to pay that price.

THAT is why I do the little I do with the freedoms I am so lucky to have because of military members like yourself, your friend who recommended us and all our other military members and men and women who have served this GREAT COUNTRY both past and present.

I hope you can go diving with us soon! You are a true inspiration as an early female in the military especially coming up thru the NCO ranks. The military is not an easy path and even less for women during your service. Please accept my inadequate but sincere appreciation and respect for the job you've done both as a soldier and as a woman defending our country and advancing the rights of women.

My utmost respect.... Kamala

ps. Please tell me if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you enjoy the site or enjoy our beloved sport of diving. Kamala

p.p.s. Are you scar's friend?

Note: Thank you Suzan for your most generous message to me. I know our members will agree that it is *WE* who wish to thank you and all our military for the job they do every day to keep us free so we can enjoy diving and all other liberties. :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users