• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

How to navigate the forums with an iphone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Resqdew

Resqdew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Cert Level:Full Cave, Advanced Nitrox, Sidemount, Deco, DPV, etc
  • Logged Dives:2,198++

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

Thats one of the great things about a trip to Fiji. There are so many different areas to visit and dive. Even if you do a SingleDivers trip starting after Christmas, it would be very easy for Susan to pick another Fiji location to visit and dive prior to the SingleDivers trip, if she wanted to be there for Christmas.

Susan I guess you mean why you "can't" sign in via your iphone??? I think you have to use the tapatalk application for it to work on our site.

So are you talking Xmas week to include Christmas or the week after xmas starting the 26th??

I could seriously look at Dec 26th thru the New Year... but can not miss xmas day with my family.

Which "tapatalk" application do I need to use to be able to access SD.com forum? I found several listed in the iTunes store.

Now If I attempt to sign-in to SD.com website on my iPhone, it will change to the error screen each time and keep telling me I must sign in.

Susan
  • Abqdiver likes this

#2 georoc01

georoc01

I spend too much time on line

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

I have Tapatalk for iOS ver 1.15 on my Iphone and it works great for navigating the forums. Much faster than I can using my laptop.

#3 Resqdew

Resqdew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Cert Level:Full Cave, Advanced Nitrox, Sidemount, Deco, DPV, etc
  • Logged Dives:2,198++

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

I have Tapatalk for iOS ver 1.15 on my Iphone and it works great for navigating the forums. Much faster than I can using my laptop.

Is the exact name "Tapatalk Forum App" ? listed at $2.99? Don't mind paying for an app to avoid the adds, but wanted to be sure this is the correct app. Thanks in advance for the info.

#4 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

Is the exact name "Tapatalk Forum App" ? listed at $2.99? Don't mind paying for an app to avoid the adds, but wanted to be sure this is the correct app. Thanks in advance for the info.

Yes that's it. I have it on my iPad and it works very well.

Here is the link to it:

Tapatalk forum app

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users