• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DISCUSSION ONLY: 2013-07: July 20-27 Summer diving in FLORIDA!!!

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Hey sweetie...before I can do 3 weeks away from home diving...I really need to move to FLORIDA first! ;)

The only time I can swing it is the week after. The week before is my husband's family reunion so I'll be doing that instead!

Florida has soooooooooooooooooooooo many great places to dive that its nearly impossible to dive them all! But we'll figure it out! :teeth:

p.s. :thankyou: for posting the dive tides schedule for us! :cool1:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 AndyMI

AndyMI

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

Would like to be notified on this trip.

#18 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

Would like to be notified on this trip.

Welcome to Singledivers AndyMI! I will get you on the list.

#19 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Hey... please add me to the list! That would be great!

#20 Buckeyediver

Buckeyediver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Diver

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

Please put me on the "interested" list also. I don't know if I can swing this time from work, but I like the idea of doing this right after Barbados! :cool1:/> Plus I have some friends in FL I haven't seen in years so this is a good time to meet up again!

#21 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

:cool1: Catfish & Buckeyediver! Got you on the list.

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

Please put me on the "interested" list also. I don't know if I can swing this time from work, but I like the idea of doing this right after Barbados! :cool1:/>/> Plus I have some friends in FL I haven't seen in years so this is a good time to meet up again!

Tim the week will be set up to do the biggest diving venues on weekends so that we can include our local FL members and then smaller diving venues during the week for the travel divers and/or locals with really flexible schedules. That means you can do parts of the week if you can't take the whole week off. Just an idea. Still fleshing out all the details. Won't get this one done until after my next round of trips to Maldives and Lembeh.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#23 VeryKerry

VeryKerry

Getting started

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:7

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

Can you add me to the list please.

#24 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

Can you add me to the list please.

Kerry :welcome: aboard! You are on the notify list! :cool1:
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#25 georoc01

georoc01

I spend too much time on line

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Got this promotional email today about doing a Key's wreck crawl and sent to the wench for her thoughts.

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

The details for this trip will be finalized while I'm in Lembeh and posted when I return. Gabrielle aka Sunshine Diver will be my co-trip leader and we will be tapping into her extensive knowledge as an instructor, HSA instructor and long time veteran of Florida Diving.

Going forward we will be offering a Florida Diving option yearly tapping into the exciting diving options that Florida offers. This trip will explore the fabulous diving of the Jupiter, West Palm Beach/ Boynton Beach and Blue Heron Bridge.

Future trips will explore the Keys, the Manatees, the pandhandle, the wrecks and more.

Trip sizes will be somewhat limited as the best operators do NOT run cattle boats and we want to explore the BEST of FLORIDA!!!

So stay tuned...we'll be opening this trip up soon! kamala

formerly...

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

Question for people...I chose July 20-27 since I arrive back in MIA the 27th after our Barbados trip. HOWEVER having a local co-trip coordinator we can start the trip on Saturday meaning people plan to arrive on Friday the 19th.

And we can extend a bit the following weekend ending on Sunday the 28th vs Sat the 27th.

How many people are interested in having two full weekends of diving as well the 5 weekdays?

ANY feedback you can give us will help us setting up the trip. Preference will go to anyone doing the full week or full 8 day option. Then we'll allow our local Fl divers to jump in that only want the weekends.

Please let us know if you want an 8 day option. Thank you, kamala

formerly...

#28 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

It seems like such a long time since my last SingleDivers trip, and I need a fix. I do not know if I will be able to fit this into my schedule or not, but I hope to. If I am available to join you, I will be happy with an 8 day trip. As there are a few different locations that are going to be explored, an extra day or two sounds great. Now, to try and figure out how to fit it in. Ed

Question for people...I chose July 20-27 since I arrive back in MIA the 27th after our Barbados trip. HOWEVER having a local co-trip coordinator we can start the trip on Saturday meaning people plan to arrive on Friday the 19th.

And we can extend a bit the following weekend ending on Sunday the 28th vs Sat the 27th.

How many people are interested in having two full weekends of diving as well the 5 weekdays?

ANY feedback you can give us will help us setting up the trip. Preference will go to anyone doing the full week or full 8 day option. Then we'll allow our local Fl divers to jump in that only want the weekends.

#29 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

You kidding?? After patiently waiting (okay, sometimes patiently hopping from one foot to the other) for a real live Singledivers.com Florida trip, practically in my own back yard?? I am in for the whole eight days! The whole enchilada! The whole nine yards! Nine enchiladas IN the yard... er... Nine yards full of enchiladas.... :wacko: You get the idea.

It's Floridays, BaaayBee!!! :wakawaka:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#30 Racer184

Racer184

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Cert Level:Former Open Water Instructor S.D.I.
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

Trip sizes will be somewhat limited as the best operators do NOT run cattle boats and we want to explore the BEST of FLORIDA!!!

We could reserve the entire Atlantic Ocean for you, Wenchy, just ask :-)

At every marina in southeast Florida there are multiple small quantity dive charters. So you could have 12 on your trip, just arrange two boats. For 18, arrange 3 boats, or for 24 divers, arrange 4 boats. Or for 30 divers, arrange 5 boats.

Another idea is to have, for example, one boat from Palm Beach and one boat from Boynton Beach on the same day. Then "swap" groups the next day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users