• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Bound for the Maldives & Lembeh...Offline til end of Feb

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hey SDer's....we need YOUR HELP!!!

I am traveling to the Maldives TODAY and will be offline since its a liveabaord for 12 days or so or until the end of the month. From Male we'll travel to Lembeh Indonesia until the 14th of March. I will however have internet access while in Lembeh so will do my best to play catch up.

In the meantime we ALSO are severely short handed of volunteers right now due to family/health issues. So PLEASE bear with us if your requests for help take longer to reply too then normal. We have only one volunteer who is trying to pinch hit for myself and our two trip coordinators... Sandy and Clint who are trying to get their heads above water.

If its an emergency please email admin@singledivers.com and Brad will help as fast as he can.

See below for help with specific things:

Payments:

Payments will be posted as soon as we can post them. If you are trying to make a payment for a trip you will get a generic THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAYMENT email. This email means we have rec'd your payment. If you do not get this message 99% of the time it means we did not get your payment. Either make it again or check to see if the funds have moved from your account and if they have not please make it again. OUR ACCOUNTANT IS ALSO ON VACATION SO ITS THE PERFECT STORM OF VOLUNTEER/SUPPORT HEADACHES!

Help Trying to Sign Up for a trip or membership...

We know some of you are working very hard to post your booking templates in the trip threads you are trying to go on and if you need technical help please email admin@singledivers.com OR use the retreive password feature if you can't access the forums.

Once you have signed up for a trip...

We send out a TRIP PM that has the password for the docs forum in it and other helpful information that we add you to shortly after you sign up for the trip. :thankyou:

PLEASE NOTE...that I leave the country today and BOTH of our TC's or trip coordinators have been hit with serious family/health matters and are unable to help on the site for a little while. I am working to find a back up helper but in the meantime if you are having an emergency and need help PLEASE email admin@singledivers.com and Brad aka dive_sail_etc will help as best as he can trying to fill in for 3 people who are essentially offline due to travel or personal matters. :thankyou:/>/> for your patience and understanding.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

I so wish i was able to do this trip! Have fun and take a ton of pictures!!

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#3 Buzo Guero

Buzo Guero

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Board Status:Palau Siren
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Solo
  • Logged Dives:1073

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

I echo Jerry's sentiments on this trip. I SO wish I would have been able to make this one. Had I found SD sooner, I definitely would have been there. Oh, well. Can't make 'em all, right?!?!? Someday...

Safe diving, K!!! Can't wait to hear the reports.

:diver:/>

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

Thanks guys... we do have some amazing trips and I'm thrilled to be able to offer them to all my friends and soon to become friends! :wakawaka:

Hold the fort while I'm gone and help others learn about SD...its the PLACE TO BE!!! ;)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#5 Buzo Guero

Buzo Guero

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Board Status:Palau Siren
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Solo
  • Logged Dives:1073

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

Thanks guys... we do have some amazing trips and I'm thrilled to be able to offer them to all my friends and soon to become friends! :wakawaka:/>

Hold the fort while I'm gone and help others learn about SD...its the PLACE TO BE!!! ;)/>

Roger that! Have a blast! :2cool:/>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users