• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DISCUSSION ONLY 2014-04: /05: April26 - May3 SAVE THE DATES...BONAIRE REDEUX!!! -LAST BONAIRE SINGLE'S WEEK!!!

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#31 Squirrelfish

Squirrelfish

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:55

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

Please add me to notify list for this trip...I LOVE Bonaire!

#32 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

You've got it, Donna. :)

#33 Starshark12003

Starshark12003

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

Please add me to the Notify list. Did Bonaire in April of this year and would love a return trip.
Breathe deeply but slowly and the world unfolds before you.

#34 scubaclint

scubaclint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

Added!

#35 LovesToDive

LovesToDive

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:800+

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

I am brand new to this web site. Very excited to find groups to dive with. Can you tell me regarding the Bonaire trip, since it is called a Singles trip, does that mean it is only for singles or for anyone who wants to join to have a group of people to dive with?

#36 scubaclint

scubaclint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Welcome Marcia! The trip will be open to all wanting a group to dive with. You can bring along a dive buddy or leave it up to us to find one for you. (You can also bring along a non-diving friend/spouse). As they say... Our HOOKUPS are to tanks. :)

Clint

#37 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

I am brand new to this web site. Very excited to find groups to dive with. Can you tell me regarding the Bonaire trip, since it is called a Singles trip, does that mean it is only for singles or for anyone who wants to join to have a group of people to dive with?

Hello Marcia aka Marcia and let me add a hearty Welcome aboard. :welcome: As our Fearless Leader Kamala mentioned above, on SingleDivers.com trips, Single is your diving status. With us it is all about diving terrific destinations with fellow dive enthusiasts who usually get acquainted by reviewing topics and, when ready, chiming in with your own 2psi in whichever of the wide variety of forums and topics found here piques you interest. :dancing: It's proven a great way to break the ice, establish interests and when time to join one of our trips, avoids the dreaded pot luck dive buddy assignment at the dock your first day of diving. :-D

Kamala or I or one of our other Forums assistants are ready to help with any questions or concerns you may have either by posting in the topics or email to charlies@singledivers.com or angels@singledivers.com at your convenience. Again, welcome!

• LovesToDive likes this
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#38 LovesToDive

LovesToDive

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Logged Dives:800+

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

I appreciate the welcome! At this point, I am trying to navigate the web site. Where is the more specific info posted about the Bonaire trip, like where you stay, cost, what's included, etc? If it hasn't been posted yet, I would love to be on the inform list.
I haven't dived in Bonaire since 1980. Bet it's changed.

Marcia

Hello Marcia aka Marcia and let me add a hearty Welcome aboard. Posted Image As our Fearless Leader Kamala mentioned above, on SingleDivers.com trips, Single is your diving status. With us it is all about diving terrific destinations with fellow dive enthusiasts who usually get acquainted by reviewing topics and, when ready, chiming in with your own 2psi in whichever of the wide variety of forums and topics found here piques you interest. Posted Image It's proven a great way to break the ice, establish interests and when time to join one of our trips, avoids the dreaded pot luck dive buddy assignment at the dock your first day of diving. Posted Image

Kamala or I or one of our other Forums assistants are ready to help with any questions or concerns you may have either by posting in the topics or email to charlies@singledivers.com or angels@singledivers.com at your convenience. Again, welcome!

#39 John57

John57

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:384

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

Welcome Marcia.

The specific information about the 2014 trip has not been posted. However this link:
http://www.singlediv...-or-21-28-2013/ takes you to the 2013 trip and they (WE!) will probably be back to the same location. Prices will probably be fairly close to 2013 (Kamela drives a hard bargain). Start dreaming and saving your pennies.
And on the eighth day, God said "OK, Murphy, you take over."

#40 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

I appreciate the welcome! At this point, I am trying to navigate the web site. Where is the more specific info posted about the Bonaire trip, like where you stay, cost, what's included, etc? If it hasn't been posted yet, I would love to be on the inform list.
I haven't dived in Bonaire since 1980. Bet it's changed.

Marcia

We hope you are able to join us Bonaire 2014 or perhaps another trip, whichever you choose we are sure you will have a great time with our group! :diver:
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

Welcome Marcia.

The specific information about the 2014 trip has not been posted. However this link:
http://www.singlediv...-or-21-28-2013/ takes you to the 2013 trip and they (WE!) will probably be back to the same location. Prices will probably be fairly close to 2013 (Kamala drives a hard bargain). Start dreaming and saving your pennies.

Hi Marcia! John is right...I have not opened this trip up yet...but will do so int he next week or so now that I'm back in the office so stay tuned. You'll want to be sure to upgrade to our premeir member level so you can sign up. Its 435 $35 a year but you'll get $25 back after every trip if you file for it...pretty cool! ;)

And yes 2014's pricing will be very similar to 2013 and we'll be at the same resort so give or take a few bucks...everything will be the same. PLEASE read the HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AN SD TRIP details in the 3rd or 4th post of the 2013 trip so you will know what you need to do to sign up. We hope to have a new booking system this year but we are not sure when so have to stay with our old system.

We are excited you found us and you'll have LOTS of friends soon. And to re-iterate... this is NOT a single's club and our single's weeks are merely a marketing term that tells people you can avoid single supplements this week. So it was either "Single's Week" or "Avoid Single Supplements Week" and the former won out! LOL! kamala

Edited by WreckWench, 05 August 2013 - 12:43 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#42 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:27 AM

Its 435 a year but you'll get $25 back after every trip if you file for it...pretty cool! ;)/>/>

kamala

Kamala,

I am sure you meant 35 dollars. I know you and everyone involved does a lot, but 435 is a little steep!!

Keith

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Good catch...I should make you a mod for the site! :respect: If you fail to press the shift button you get a "4" vs a "$" sign! LOL!! ;)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#44 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

Corrected now...YES its $35 not 435. LOL!

formerly...

#45 Ex-isle

Ex-isle

Getting started

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:40+

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:45 AM

Please add me to the notification list for this trip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users