• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2013-07: BEST OF FLORIDA! Boynton & Jupiter! July 20-27/28, 2013

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#31 Diveaholic

Diveaholic

Getting started

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Cert Level:Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:50 PM

Greg aka Diveaholic
Payments Summary To Date: $925 (1075 - 50 - 100) Submitted e-Checks June 6
7nite/6day Pkg $1075: Paid in Full Less Discounts
D/O or S/O: Choose D/O
Extra Days/Nights: NO
Nitrox: YES - fills only. Paid - Not yet - need to know cost. (I will be bringing 2 sets of my own double steel 108s and 2 single 95s, all filled. So will need 13 nitrox fills for the week.)
SD Documents: Will submit in next 1-2 days
Emerald Charters Waiver: Will submit in next 1-2 days
Dive Insurance Current:DAN Member #1959662 with Preferred Ins. Plan
Trip Insurance: A I don't have trip insurance, and accept the risks.
Flight Details: Will be driving in from Orlando area early Saturday morning and could potentially take up to 2 other people down (if they're not also bringing their own tanks.)
Discounts & Incentives:
a. I paid in full by 6-6-13 and get add'l $100 off the price if d/o
c. I am a Premier SD Member so get $50 off the price
d. I will have submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
f. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.
  • WreckWench likes this

#32 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

YEA GREG!!! Its been too long! Don't forget to bring pics of your beautiful babies! :wub:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

Hi Matt... :welcome: to the trip! :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#34 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

Greg aka Diveaholic

Hello Greg aka Diveaholic, and welcome aboard this trip. We need you to upgrade to Premier Member per the booking agreement as soon as you can; I have already created the Private Message Thread for this trip but cannot add you until you have upgraded. :cool2: For your convenience here is a quick link to the upgrade process. Thanks for your assistance! :diver:
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#35 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

It looks like Greg has paid his dues...but I can't get into the payment system to confirm. Will do so as soon as I can and add Greg to the official TRIP PM. Thank you! kamala

formerly...

#36 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

IMPORTANT PAYMENT UPDATE:

1. Brad aka dive_sail_etc - WW has received your payment of $1177.00 (DO package paid in full less discounts plus Nitrox Rentals) ;)

2. George aka Georoc01 - WW has received your payment of $1637.00 (SO package paid in full less discounts plus Nitrox Rentals and Lead)

3. Ed aka Diver Ed - WW has received your payment of $1177.00 (DO package paid in full less discounts plus Nitrox Rentals)

4. Matt aka Rumblebee - WW has received your payment of $1177.00 (DO package paid in full less discounts plus Nitrox Rentals)

5. Tim - aka BuckeyeDiver - WW has received your payment of $1427.00 (SO package Sunday through Thursday less discounts plus Nitrox Rentals)

*Kamala will contact you once she has determined the actual cost of your abbreviated stay.

Greg aka Diveaholic - WW has received your payments of $500.00 and $425.00 = $925 (DO paid in full less discounts)

**Kamala will contact you once she has confirmed the Nitrox fills cost for the two sets of EAN double steel 108's AND two EAN steel 95's you will be bringing.

IMPORTANT DOCUMENT UPDATE:

George aka Georoc01: On 31 May - WW received SD Waiver, Ins Summary and Emerald Charter Waiver - Still need Rooming survey

Greg aka Diveaholic: On 06 June - WW received SD Waiver, Ins Summary, Rooming Survey - Still need Emerald Charters Waiver.
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#37 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

My apologies for the delay in responding. I am definitely IN on this fabulous trip and will be following up with paperwork and payment soon! :cheerleader:

#38 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

My apologies for the delay in responding. I am definitely IN on this fabulous trip and will be following up with paperwork and payment soon! :cheerleader:

Gabrielle, you wound me to the heart. :unhappy: This trip would not even be possible without all the assistance you have provided. Did you think I had forgotten to hold a spot just for you? :flower:

Flexing Trip Coordinator Muscles I Didn't Even Know I Had, :blush:

#39 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

1. George aka georoc1 - WW Received all documents including EC Waiver. :diver:

2. Brad aka dive_sail_etc - WW Received all documents including EC Waiver. :dance:

#40 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

What he said! ;)

Gabrielle, you wound me to the heart. :unhappy: This trip would not even be possible without all the assistance you have provided. Did you think I had forgotten to hold a spot just for you? :flower:

Flexing Trip Coordinator Muscles I Didn't Even Know I Had, :blush:

formerly...

#41 georoc01

georoc01

I spend too much time on line

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

1. George aka georoc1 - WW Received all documents including EC Waiver. :diver:/>

Thanks..

FYI, anyone contemplating flying in for this trip, Southwest has a 3 day sale going on for domestic travel through December 18th, and most of the major airlines have matched..

#42 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

SUHWEET!!! George...that is indeed great news! :wakawaka:

formerly...

#43 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

Aww, you are awesome! I can't wait to stop working 20-hour days and SCUBA dive with you again...in one of my very favorite places in the world to dive. :wakawaka: :cheerleader:

What he said! ;)/>

My apologies for the delay in responding. I am definitely IN on this fabulous trip and will be following up with paperwork and payment soon! :cheerleader:/>

Gabrielle, you wound me to the heart. :unhappy:/> This trip would not even be possible without all the assistance you have provided. Did you think I had forgotten to hold a spot just for you? :flower:/>

Flexing Trip Coordinator Muscles I Didn't Even Know I Had, :blush:/>

#44 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:17 AM

1. Greg aka Diveaholic: WW received the Emerald Charters Waiver. All documents are now received! :diver:/>

2. Matt aka Rumblebee: WW received the Rooming Survey, Medical Waiver, Insurance Form and card scan, and Emerald Charters Waiver. All documents are now received! :fish2:/>

#45 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

Hello Brad,

I just noticed that there is a release form for Emerald Charters. The Advanced Certification is required to dive with them. As I only have the Open Water, and I am taking advantage of the great deal on getting the Advanced cert that Kamala is offering with this trip, should I submit the form with my present certification info, or should I with hold submitting the form at this point? Thank you.

Ed

1. George aka georoc1 - WW Received all documents including EC Waiver. :diver:/>

2. Brad aka dive_sail_etc - WW Received all documents including EC Waiver. :dance:/>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users