• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

N. California "Intimate" Happy Hour 10/28/04....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 H20 Bug

H20 Bug

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Cert Level:DiveControlSpecial Cert
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:41 AM

:usflag: Scott, thanks for organizing the get together last night, we were a small group, but it's always nice to meet other divers, plus now I know one person on both the trips I signed up for :)

WW - Scott is great PR, if I hadn't already paid for the trips, I'd have been dropping my checks in the mail this morning, he had nothing but good things to say about you, SD and the Rotan trip - the shark CD was great. :D
Any time spent in, on, around or underwater adds days to your life.

#2 fishnchips

fishnchips

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Cert Level:Used to teach.
  • Logged Dives:>1500

Posted 29 October 2004 - 01:41 PM

Thank you Scott for planning the get together. It was fun visiting with fellow scuba divers. The Roatan and the shark dive videos were excellent! What an exciting trip!

We had 5 people last night.

Gent Diver - Scott
H2Obug - Nancy
Scuba Junkee - Ericson (future SD member)
Jennifer Mengel (future SD member)
Fishnchips - "10"

We plan to introduce Scott to the not so warm water of Monterey Bay in the near future, so that he can enjoy the mysterious beauty of the kelp forest......

Nancy I like the confidence you have in your buddies - kids. It sure make diving more fun!

#3 GentDiver

GentDiver

"Shark-Bait"

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 29 October 2004 - 02:22 PM

Thank you guys for coming... It was great meeting everyone. Hopefully we can increase the size of the group for the next Happy Hour.

WW - Scott is great PR, if I hadn't already paid for the trips, I'd have been dropping my checks in the mail this morning, he had nothing but good things to say about you, SD and the Rotan trip - the shark CD was great. 

Thanks, but honestly the credit goes to WW as she is the one that did such a great job on the trip.

We plan to introduce Scott to the not so warm water of Monterey Bay in the near future, so that he can enjoy the mysterious beauty of the kelp forest......

Yes I do need to try the cold waters of Monterey Bay....

Scott

:lam:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

"And the trees are all kept equal by hatch, axe, and saw"
- Rush (The Trees)

#4 WileEDiver

WileEDiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Instructor/EFR I-T/Safety Signer I-T/DAN DES Instructor (All DAN Programs)
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 01 November 2004 - 10:22 AM

Hi Guys-

Sorry I couldn't make it last Thursday. I had a class and then needed to work with a couple of Divemaster candidates going over their skills in the pool. I didn't get done until after 10 PM.

I'll hope to make it to the next one.

-Dan
–WileEDiver

“Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users