• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2014-02: Palau Feb 17-24, 2014 either with Truk or by itself!

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

• Click HERE for current AVAILABILITY on this trip!
  • Click HERE for Why our Trips are Unique & What Others Have Said About our Trips!
  • Click HERE for How to Sign up for our Trips AND Important SD Trip Booking Related Info.
  • Click HERE to Pay via our Secure Payment Portal
  • Click HERE to find the Documents for this trip (password will be sent in your "Welcome To This Trip" PM aka private message)
  • Click HERE for the Special Forums which are open approx 60 days prior to the trip to discuss more private trip details (password will be sent in your "Welcome To This Trip" PM aka private message when open)
  • Click HERE to Register as a Premier Member or HERE to Upgrade to a Premier Member of SingleDivers.com
  • Click HERE to Like Us on FaceBook to share pics & more...

WOW!! We're doing PALAU!!! We'll be staying at the beautiful Sea Passion Hotel & diving with the PREMIER Landbased operator FishNFins with LUXURY BOATS THAT RIVAL ALL OTHERS FOR COMFORT AND SPEED..Feb 17th to Feb 24th, 2014. (Fly in and out of ROR)

Posted Image

Posted Image

PRICING:

* Double Occupancy $ 1449 d/o
* Single Occupancy $2180 s/o
* Non- Diver $875 d/o
* Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash form of payment.
* SEE DISCOUNTS FOR EARLY BOOKING & MEMBERS BELOW!!!

DISCOUNTS:

1. Early Pay in Full Discount #1: Book and Pay in full by Oct 17th and receive $50 cash discount
2. Early Pay in Full Discount: #2: Book and Pay in full by Oct 17th and receive an autographed copy of the NEW Palau Guide Book full of gorgeous pictures
3. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #1: Book and Deposit by Nov 30th for chance a free upgrade to an oceanview room
4. Active Military Discount: $25
5. Membership Discount #1: Save $75 by getting your trip docs (SD waiver, survey, ins statement, EV boat waiver) submitted within 21 days.
6. Membership Discount #2: Get a $25 rebate after the trip by submitting for your premeir membership bonus within 30 days after the trip.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• 7 nights at the beautiful Sea Passion Resort on the water
  • 5 days with 2 tank boat dives + many afternoon dive options (see below)
  • Breakfast Daily at Sea Passion Hotel from 6am to 10am
  • Lunch Daily on Dive Days with FishNFins
  • 1 group dinner prepared by world famous chef
  • FREE Nitrox (if certified)
  • Jellyfish Lake snorkel one afternoon
  • Milky Way afternoon dive or Chandelier Cave afternoon dive
  • Mandarin fish dive one late afternoon
  • Logo T-shirt
  • Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
  • Gear Lockers for your gear and LOTS of hanging space for your wetsuits/skins
  • Airport and Hotel Transfers and hotel tax included
  • Welcome Beverage upon arrival & group orientation meeting after last group of divers arrive
  • Movie Night at FishNFins with popcorn

NOT INCLUDED and/or OPTIONAL: * Note - All optional add-ons must be paid for 30 Days in advance for these prices. Additional costs may apply if you sign up on the boat OR spots may not be available.

* Transfers from Hawaii and/or Guam and/or Truk (this is an optional transfer pkg estimated to be $350 for transit hotels and transfers)
* Extra nite hotel $210 s/o or $105 d/o if enough people to do d/o for dates desired
* Dinners not already specified
* Lunches on non-diving days
* Optional island tours
* Optional Boat Night Dive $60
* Optional Nautilus Dive approx $120 REALLY COOL & WORTH IT!!!
* Rental gear, instruction and retail charges
* Crew gratuities
* Trip cancellation insurance - MANDATORY
* Dive accident insurance - MANDATORY
* Koror State Permits $100 valid for 10 days to include Jellyfish Lake.
* Departure tax $20 and green fee tax $30. This is payable at the airport

QUALIFICATIONS TO MAKE THIS TRIP:

1. All skill levels are acceptable for this trip however keep in mind that diving the BLUE HOLE of PALAU will be most comfortable for divers AOW or equivalent and above. You will drift to where the DM tells you to "HOOK IN" and you will then drop down and put your hook into a rock and then watch the show go by! Its very amazing and fun but not something for a brand new diver - If you have ANY questions about making this trip safely and comfortably please email kamala@singledivers.com or call 864-557-6079.)

2. All single, married but buddyless, solo travelers AND couples are welcome! We are a very fun group and while the lions share of our divers do not travel with a spouse or travel companion...we often have one couple and WELCOME THEM!!!

3. All trip participants will need to be premier members of our site so that we can effectively communicate with you and help to manage your trip/vacation more easily. Its only $35 a year and you'll get $25 back after EVERY trip you take with us if by mailing in the Rebate Form. To become a premier member click on the MEMBERSHIP tab along the top of the forums and follow the prompts.

PAYMENT TERMS & PROGRESS PAYMENTS:

ASAP: $500 non-refundable deposit (except via trip insurance) in order to secure a spot. No spot will be secured until money is rec'd via our Secure Payment Gateway. (See link along top, on home page and in my signature line.
10-9-13 $500 non-refundable deposit due at booking to hold a spot payable only via SD's payment link..
10-17-13 Pay in FULL by Oct 17th, 2013 midnight for EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT of $50 off trip price AND Chance to win a FREE OCEANVIEW UPGRADE and FREE Autographed NEW Palau Guide Book!!!
11-17-13 $500 progress payment due
1-2-14 $449 or FINAL TRIP PAYMENTS DUE
1-17-14 ALL OPTIONAL ADD-ONS DUE such as night dive, extra days etc

Note: Trip must be paid in full 60 45 days days prior to departure. Missing payments can forfeit your spot to the next person on the waiting list.

Insurance:

DIVE Insurance is
MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive.
Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (less than $100) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving.

We recommend:

Diver's Alert Network please use reference #1603080
Click here for Diver's Alert Network and use our reference ID1603080.

Dive Assure please reference us via the drop down menu. Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy that is BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage!

TRIP INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
. If you miss the Flight to ROR you MAY be able to catch a flight the next day but most flights run every other day...so you'll have missed several days of the trip! If you choose to self-insure that is fine but you also choose to accept all losses accordingly as SD.com nor any vendors will be responsible for losses due to non-insurince.

Click here for a free quote from CSA Travel Protection or to purchase online!

TRIP INSURANCE VS GAMBLING LOSSES:
Hey folks if you are gamblers and opt to NOT take out trip insurance that is great! However please understand that neither the resort/dive operator nor SingleDivers.com can help you out with your gambling losses. SD.com accepts a huge amount of liability to fill ALL the trips we run OR EAT THE SPOTS. :-DI can assure you that I have paid plenty of gambling losses over the years. But I won't gamble with my life (I have both DAN and DIVE ASSURE for Dive Insurance) and I won't gamble with my trips...(I have the annual policy by DIVE ASSURE which covers ALL MY DIVE TRIPS!)
So the choice is yours....bet on no hurricanes, no accidents, no illness, no deaths in the family, no job loss, no immediate death/injury to yourself* ...and laugh in the end when your bet pays off. But when it does not...PLEASE :pray:/>/> PLEASE :pray:/>/> PLEASE do not expect the resort nor dive operator nor SingleDivers.com to refund your money because your bet did not pan out. :wakawaka:/>/>
NOTE: One of the reason's we have you finalize your extras and pay for everything by 30-60 days out is so you have more flexability getting trip insurance. Please take a moment TODAY to do this important task. ;)/>/> *If you think it can't happen to you please think again...sadly it happens A LOT!!

The HOTEL:

Check out where we'll be staying...

Posted Image

MORE INFO SOON...

THE DIVING...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

SAMPLE TRIP ITINERARY:
While OUR personal Palau Week Experience may vary due to weather and conditions, the outline below will give you a good feel for the exciting week in store for us! KEEP CHECKING BACK AS MANY ACTIVITIES ARE STILL BEING LINED UP FOR THE AMAZING WEEK OF FUN IN THE SUN AND CRITTERS IN THE SEA!!!

Days Prior to start of our trip:
If you wish to arrive early or want to combine other diving or touring adventures in conjunction with this one let us know. We can add days to the FRONT or the END of your week as well as several days of local site seeing if you like or just an extra night to be sure you catch the boat! NOTE: Many of the participants on this trip will be in Truk with SIngleDivers.com prior to this trip. If you wish to arrive before the 17th you are welcome but the group leader will not arrive until the 17th with the trip goers who did Truk first.

Feb 17,2014:
This will be the official ARRIVAL date in Palau (ROR). The main flight into Palau arrives at 9:30pm. Once at the hotel we'll do a QUICK Group Orientation and get some sleep!

Feb 18-22, 2014:
These 5 days will be our group package of up to 2 boat tank dives each day + special afternoon dives/events such as Jellyfish Lake, Mandarin/Macro Dive, etc.
Breakfast is 6am -10am.
We'll meet in front of the Hotel at TBD the first day for diving pick up and orientation.
We'll meet in front of the Hotel at TBD each subsequent diving day for pick up and transport to the dive shop and dive boat.
The first dive starts at TBD am and the boat will stop to relax on a beautiful beach for our survace interval and/or lunch return after our 2 am dives. We'll then prepare for the afteroon dive or excursion of the day!
Dinner will be either at the hotel, or the restaurant next to the Dive Shop or at any venue of your choice if not part of the package.
Entertainment & Activities:
This week allows for several tours while we are visiting. They will be in the afternoons and we'll post which days they will be on later.

Feb 23, 2014:
Our last day on the island for you to relax, enjoy the hotel, or explore the island! This may also be our 2nd and final group dinner!
Feb 24, 2014: This is our travel day home. We will stay in our rooms until approx 1am and depart for the airport for our 2am flight. THIS WILL BE FIRMED UP AT THE RESORT.

AIRFARE:
You will fly INTO ROR. There are no real restrictions upon arrival or departure times EXCEPT that all flights arrive at 9:30pm or so and depart at 2:10am for the return via Guam and home. NOTE: Many of the participants on this trip will be in Truk with SIngleDivers.com prior to this trip. If you wish to arrive before the 17th you are welcome but the group leader will not arrive until the 17th with the trip goers who did Truk first. Most divers choose to book their own air so they an use miles, their preferred carrier or because they have more time to search out deals. If you wish for SingleDivers.com to research and/or book your airfare ticket for you we are happy to do so for a $30 research & booking fee.

AIR & WATER TEMPS:
Month: February
Water: TBA depending on the winter's severity
Air Temperature During Day: TBA degrees F

VISA/PASSPORT INFORMATION:
Palau is very easy to fly in and out of for Americans and most Europeans. You only need a passport for legal entry and exit WITH 6 months left on it after your return and adequate pages to allow it to be stamped.[/size]

HOW TO BOOK A SPOT ON THIS TRIP:

1) Post in this thread that you plan to join us and advise your check or credit card payment is on its way via our SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY. (SEE PAYMENT LINK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE OR AT THE TOP OF THIS TRIP POST/TOPIC.) We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list. (Please send your pymt asap as we can NOT hold any spots on this trip. Your spot will ONLY BE CONFIRMED when we receive your $500 non-refundable deposit or get the early payment deals with payment in full by Oct 17, 2013.)To join an SD trip you must be a premier membership which is $35 a year and you can get $25 back after the trip as a member rebate if you file for it.

2) Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey.
3)
Fill out the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release. - DON'T FORGET YOUR MEDICAL ENVELOPE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY (details at the bottom of the Med Waiver)
4)
Fill out the Insurance Summary form (All Forms can be found under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to trips@singledivers.com for the password.)
5)
Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments, please contact me and I'll gladly try to work with you.
6)
PLEASE USE THE BOOKING TEMPLATE IN POST #4 or #5. We need to know if you need rental gear, will be diving nitrox and if you want d/o or s/o for the trip. You MUST include as much of this information as possible with your initial reservation or the type of room you want may no longer be available when you finally clarify for us.
7)
You will also need to verify if you have trip insurance or will be procuring trip insurance or conversely not procuring trip insurance. All participants must have Current Dive Insurance and state one of the following:
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly. - THIS TRIP DOES REQUIRE TRIP INSURANCE.

8) Only requests posted in this trip topic/thread are considered official especially for limited options such as use of a computer, orgoing on a tour, etc.

9) Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the "official" availability is only accurate in the main trip post. For more information on SingleDivers.com, booking policies, etc please read
here.
10) Also note that for FASTER service pls email trips@singledivers.com for all general questions and kamala@singledivers.com for custom questions or special requests.

11) PLEASE EMAIL ALL DOCUMENTS TO TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM [i]ONLY
as I do not check trip documentation emails, rather leaving it to our awesome volunteers who help me with our trips. :thankyou:/>/>

PAYMENT INFORMATION:
SingleDivers.com uses a secure online payment gateway that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using either an e-check which debits your checking account directly without having to mail in a check or debits your credit card without having to fill out a SD.com credit card authorization form. [i](Please note that any non-US bank originating credit card MAY still have to use the paper credit card authorization form as different processing procedures may be followed to process international/non-US credit cards. You'll find this form in the Forms Forum link in my signature. - NOTE: For the State us AA if using an international credit card.
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible cash discounts so any payments via credit card or paypal will still incur a 3% non-cash convenience fee. Our SECURE payment gateway which you can access by clicking the PAY HERE LINK along the top, in my signature line and on the homepage of SingleDivers.com.

This trip may sell out quickly due to the great pricing we have so in order to ensure timely & accurate processing of payment receipts and therefore timely & accurate acceptance of members onto the trip, ONLY PAYMENTS RECEIVED VIA OUR SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE ACCEPTED

If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering and contact kamala@singledivers.com immediately to manually process your payment for you.

The gateway will add a 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via credit card or any non-cash option. Checks, money orders and real cash are discounted already.

International/ Non-US Clients: Please use the traditional written credit authorization form to submit credit card payments IF the payment system does not work for you. (Remember use AA as the state and it should work). Click the DOCUMENT LINK in my signature line below for the form and ask trips@singledivers.com for the password. OR WAIT for the TRIP PM that you will be sent shortly after signing up.

[b]IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES YOU MUST MONITOR IF GOING ON THIS TRIP ARE LOCATED IN THE 4TH POST OR CLICK HERE

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Welcome to the 2nd Pristine Palau "Bucket List" Buster Trip Details and Booking/Sign Up thread/topic. Below you'll find the 5 easy steps for signing up for one of our trips and the booking template we use to capture your booking requirements correctly. Let us know if you need any help signing up via trips@singledivers.com or charlies@singledivers.com or kamala@singledivers.com. Otherwise come and join us diving in Amazing PALAU!...Hope to see you there!!!

How to Sign Up for A SingleDivers.com Trip in 5 Easy Steps:

Step 1. Register as a Premier Member:
A. Are you new and have not registered on the site yet? Then think of a fun screen name click HERE for ideas and then register HERE. Follow the prompts and choose the 'premier member' option or above in this process and you'll be done.

B. Currently a basic member? Then simply upgrade to premier by clicking on the MEMBERSHIP TAB along the top of the forums HERE and following the prompts for payment.

Step 2: Pay for the trip
We offer a secure payment portal to pay via check or credit card. Our system accepts MC or Visa and all checking accounts and some credit unions. Since all our pricing is offered at a cash discount, the system will add a 3% non-cash convenience fee for credit payments. We accept check payments via the "echeck" option in the payment portal/gateway at no additional charge so please do not "mail" us a check as it can take days and weeks to receive it in rural SC where SingleDivers.com is now corporately based. HERE is the link to our payment portal which is also found on our home page, in my signature line under my posts, across the top of the forums as the blue PAY HERE link and at the top of the trip details.

HOW TO USE THE PAYMENT SYSTEM:
  • After clicking the payment link you will need to enter your SingleDivers.com Screen/Display name so we can link you to the trip and your membership name.
  • Choose the trip you are paying for from the dropdown menu and the amount you are paying for. ONLY enter what you are paying for in each payment.
  • If you wish to provide extra payment details or summarize what you've already paid to date please do so in the details/extra information box and not in the payment template itself or it will think you are trying to pay all of the amounts listed again and total them up. (If this happens simply hit the back button and start over again. You will receive an order summary email every time you attempt a payment so do not worry. The ONLY time you've made a payment is when you receive a 2nd generic email saying "Thank you for your payment". If you get more than one of these please let us know and we'll be happy to refund your duplicate payment. Chances are we have already discovered it and let you know that we've refunded it accordingly.)
Step 3: Post in the trip thread/topic that you are joining us using our 'booking template':
Want to express intent in joining one of our trips? Ideally this is done in the trip details topic which is called a "thread" in the forums we use. In other words THIS TOPIC YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING. Let our volunteers help you learn the posting process as its critical to all of our 'back and forth' communications. (It can also be done via email and we'll "post" your intent for you in the trip topic/thread if you absolutely can't post it yourself.)

You'll find the BOOKING TEMPLATE below and an example of how to complete it. We hope in the near future that this step will be automated but until then please 'copy and paste' this into the the trip thread/this topic by clicking on the blue ADD REPLY button at the top of the forums (make sure the dialog box is empty before you start typing so your reply is not lost in other content. NOTE YOUR TRIP REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THIS STEP.

Step 4: Trip Documents...Where to find them and what to fill out and why:
The trip documents are needed for rooming, diving, understanding your preferences, as well as helping us help you in the case of an emergency etc. They are required to be returned within 21 days of signing up for a trip or if you need more time we'll add a $75 document fee to your invoice. They must be returned within 3 days if you are signing up within 45 days of departure. The trip docs are located HERE You will need to complete the first 3 documents...the Rooming/Diving Survey, The Medical/Liability Release and the Insurance Summary form. (There is also a check list you can download that will help you as well.) NOTE: All docs need to be returned to either trips@singledivers.com or via fax to 888-480-0906.

Step 5: ONGOING COMMUNICATIONS...
Its a two way street...here's how we tell each other what we need:

We use several tools to keep EVERYONE on a trip updated. They are vitally important for you to monitor and stay apprised of. They are as follows:

A. The "Welcome to the Trip" PM (private message) which is sent to as soon as you sign up for the trip. You can not receive these unless you are a Premier member or above. As soon as you either pay or show interest in the trip thread/topic we'll send you this PM. It has helpful info about signing up for the trip and will be used THROUGHOUT the pre-trip process to keep you updated on critical things regarding your trip with us.

B. The 2nd & 3rd 'posts' in this trip thread (the first has the trip details in it) will contain summarized updates so you don't have to follow every post in the original trip thread. PLEASE monitor these for IMPORTANT UPDATES that affect your trip.

C. The Special Discussion Forums. They are private forums that open up approx 30-60 days before a trip and they are FILLED WITH HELPFUL INFORMATION you need for your trip like how the transfer work, money/tipping issues, who's doing what extra tours or diving, etc. We also use these forums to discuss PRIVATE matters such as exchanging celfone numbers so you can meet up at the airport together etc. ONLY members on the trip have access to these private trip discussion forums. Since they are password protected you will receive the special password for the private forum via the TRIP PM.

And that's it. If you need help feel free to email trips@singledivers.com or charlies@singledivers.com or kamala@singledivers.com and one of us will help you! :thankyou:/>/>

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING BOOKING TEMPLATE AND CUT AND PASTE IT INTO A NEW POST WITH YOUR REPLIES.

YOUR NAME - YOUR SCREEN NAME

Payments Summary To Date We will post your payments as we receive them
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (s/o or d/o):
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites (let us know if you want help getting room and/or a roommate for your extra days)
32% Nitrox INCLUDED in Price... TELL US IF CERTIFIED:Yes or No
Night Boat Dive $60: Yes or No
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: Yes or No
Add'l Tours: Yes or No
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy #
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE
c. I still will not purchase trip insurance even though it is REQUIRED and I will accept all losses accordingly and will NOT ask SD nor Sea Passion / Fish N Fins for any help if I cancel nor any money back that should be covered under trip insurance.
Flight Details Tell us your flight details here
Bringing School/Life Supplies Tell us Yes or No, if you can help!
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy"
DISCOUNTS (Delete those that do not apply):
a. I paid in full by 10-17-13 and get add'l $50 off the price
b. I paid in full by 10-17-13 and get a free autographed Palau Guide Book
c. I paid the DEPOSIT (or full amt) by 10-17-13 and I qualify for a chance to win a FREE Nautilus Dive!
d. I deposited by 11-30-13 for A chance for a FREE upgrade to an oceanview room
e. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
f. I am Active Duty Military in a country that fights for FREEDOM with the USA so I qualify for an add'l $25 off
g. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

SAMPLE OF HOW TO COMPLETE THE BOOKING TEMPLATE:

Kamala aka WreckWench

Payments Summary To Date PAID IN FULL
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (d/o $1449 - $50 = $1399):
Extra Days/Nights Possibly
32% Nitrox INCLUDED in Price... TELL US IF CERTIFIED:Yes
Night Boat Dive $60: Yes PAID
Add'l Tours: MAYBE
Documents SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey - Rec'd SD Ins Summary - Rec'd FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current Dive Assure # (onfile)
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE = A
c. I still will not purchase trip insurance even though it is REQUIRED and I will accept all losses accordingly and will NOT ask SD nor Sea Passion / Fish N Fins for any help if I cancel nor any money back that should be covered under trip insurance.
Bringing School/Life Supplies Yes
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy" - LOTS OF FRUITS & VEGGIES
c. I paid the DEPOSIT (or full amt) by 10-17-13 and I qualify for a chance to win a FREE Nautilus Dive!
e. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
f. I am Active Duty Military in a country that fights for FREEDOM with the USA so I qualify for an add'l $25 off
g. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

A few extra notes:
And finally...since this trip is anticipated to fill out quickly, your spot will NOT be guaranteed until we receive you $1000 ($1500 if doing Truk and Palau) deposit AND which week/room type you are choosing VIA YOUR BOOKING TEMPLATE PKG and whether you have or will get TRIP insurance. In order to be fair all payments will be received via our SECURE ONLINE payment gateway ONLY so they will be timestamped accordingly. The payments are NOT real time so to compensate for the lag...ONLY PAYMENTS EITHER CHECK OR CREDIT CARD RECEIVED VIA THE SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE HONORED. As noted in the first post, if you have ANY problems please document them and contact kamala@singledivers.com asap to manually enter your payment in the gateway or resolve the problem for you. And as always please note our terms and conditions and other things you need to know about SingleDivers.com trips HERE.

LIST OF THOSE PREMIERS GETTING ADVANCE NOTICE OF WHEN THIS TRIP OPENS UP AND ADVANCE BOOKING INCLUDING PREMIER ONLY DISCOUNTS & EARLY BOOKING SPECIALS...Membership Does Have REWARDS!!!

1. Kamala aka WreckWench
2. Susan aka Resqdew
3. Wendy aka Sealioness (Palau only)
4. Carla aka rkymtwy
5. John aka John4096 possibly underwaterjohn???
6. Judy aka Skeeter (Moved to Maldives trip 11/26/13)
7. Joni aka Critterwatcher
8. John aka Scubazoned
9. Pascal aka Lephenix
10. John aka John4096 possibly underwaterjohn???
11. Kim aka Kimbuddha
12. Mark aka Capn Jack
13. Marla aka DivingNole
14. John aka underwaterjohn

SEVERAL PHOTOS COURTESY OF JERRYMXZ & EV780...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by dive_sail_etc, 26 November 2013 - 10:19 AM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

SPOTS AVAILABLE UPDATE
We have 11 rooms or up to 22 spots for our Amazing Pristine Palau Trip. We 'may' be able to exceed the number of rooms we currently have...BUT signing up EARLY ensures you get a spot or that single room you want!

Rooms/Spots booked so far.....
10 d/o rooms = 20 spots - 19 spots booked d/o =
1 d/o spots available FEMALE ONLY - NO MORE ROOMS!!

1 s/o rooms = 1 spots - 1 spots s/o = 0 s/o spots available

TRIP SUMMARY RECAPS

Who's Going

1. Kamala aka WreckWench d/o (need docs, flights)
2. Mike aka ScubaTurtle d/o - Pd $1449 - $50 EP discount
3. Kim aka Kimbuddah d/o - $2180 - $50 EP Discount
4. Fred aka ev780 s/o - Pd $2180
5. Bill aka OTWDiver d/o (need docs, flights)
6. Elise aka LilMermaid d/o (need docs, flights)
7. Toby aka TobyLogic d/o (need docs, flights)
8. Susan aka Resqdew d/o - Pd $1449 - $50 EP Discount - $125 Trk EP Discount
9. John aka Underwaterjohn d/o paid $1499 - Overpayment of $50 + EP Discount $50 + $100 Credit
10. Derek aka Muskegocline d/o - $1449 - $50 EP Discount
11. John aka ScubaZoned d/o - $2130
12. Pascal aka Lephenix d/o - $1000
13. Tony aka KYDiver57 d/o (deposit paid via credit)
14. Joni aka Critterwatcher d/o
15. MR aka SharkaLover d/o - $1449 - $50 EP Discount
16. Ed aka Diver Ed d/o
17. Jerry aka Jerrymxz d/o $1449
18. Naomi aka Dive Chick d/o
19. Jim aka spiirit d/o - Pd $1449
20. Cheryl aka StarfishGirl Pd $1449

THOSE IN THE PROCESS OF SIGNING UP:

OFFICIAL WAITING LIST - This trip is a long ways out and things will change for people so this is a good bet!

Those who are diving Nitrox
1. Kamala aka WreckWench - yes certified
2. Mike aka ScubaTurtle - yes certified
3. Kim aka Kimbuddah - yes certified
4. Fred aka ev780 - yes certified
5. Bill aka OTWDiver - yes certified
6. Elise aka LilMermaid - yes certified
7. Toby aka TobyLogic - yes certified
8. Susan aka Resqdew - yes certified
9. John aka underwaterjohn - Yes certified
10. Derek aka Muskegocline - Yes certified
11. John aka Scubazoned - Yes certified
12. Marla aka DivingNole - Yes certified
13. Pascal aka Lephenix - Yes certified
14. Tony aka KYDiver57 - Yes certified
15. Joni aka Critterwatcher - Yes certified
16. MR aka SharkaLover - Yes certified
17. Ed aka Diver Ed - Yes certified
18. Jerry aka Jerrymxz - Yes certified
19. Cheryl aka Starfish Girl - Yes certified

Those doing the Night Dive $60
1. Kamala aka WreckWench - PAID
2. Mike aka ScubaTurtle -
3. Fred aka ev780 - Pd $60
4. Elise aka LilMermaid - Pd $60
5. Toby aka TobyLogic - Pd $60
6. Bill aka OTWDiver - Pd $60
7. Susan aka Resqdew - Pd $60
8. Derek aka Muskegocline - Pd $60
9. John aka Scubazoned - Pd $60
10. Marla aka DivingNole - Pd $60
11. Tony aka KYDiver57 - Pd $60
12. MR aka Sharkalover - Pd $60
13. Jerry aka Jerrymxz - Pd $60
14. Cheryl aka Starfish Girl - Pd $60

Those doing the NAUTILUS Dive approx $120
1. Kamala aka WreckWench - PAID
2. Mike aka ScubaTurtle -
3. Fred aka ev780 - Pd $120
4. Bill aka OTWDiver - Pd $120
5. Elise aka LilMermaid - Pd $120
6. Toby aka TobyLogic - Pd $120
7. Susan aka Resqdew - Pd $120
8. Derek aka Muskegocline - Pd $120
9. John aka Scubazoned - Pd $120
10. Naomi aka Dive Chick - Pd $120
11. MR aka Sharkalover - Pd $120
12. Cheryl aka Starfish Girl - Pd $120

Those interested in TOURING only on NON-DIVING DAYS:
1. Susan aka Resqdew YES
2. Bill aka OTWDiver (MAYBE)
3. Elise aka LilMermaid (MAYBE)
4. Toby aka TobyLogic (MAYBE)
5. Kim aka Kimbudda (MAYBE)
6. John aka Scubazoned (MABBE)
7. Derek aka Muskegocline YES
12. Marla aka DivingNole YES
13. Pascal aka Lephenix (MAYBE)
14. Tony aka KYDiver57 (MAYBE)
15. Joni aka Critterwatcher (MAYBE)
16. MR aka Sharkalover (MAYBE)
17. Ed aka Diver Ed (MAYBE)
18. Jerry aka Jerrymxz (MAYBE some WWII sites)

Those wanting to use Cochran Computer to aid DAN PDE research efforts (Limited # of Participants)
1. Kamala aka WreckWench

Those wanting to participate in the "Dive Mentor" aka Rent-A-Buddy program (limited # of participants FOR THIS TRIP. PLEASE CONTACT kamala@singledivers.com TO DISCUSS)

Those wanting to do training on this trip - PLEASE TELL US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SO WE PLAN ACCORDINGLY
Recreation & Technical Diving Instructor(s) Bill aka OTWDiver

I'm celebrating a Milestone on this trip (Birthday, Significant Dive, Etc)
1. SingleDivers.com turns 10 CELEBRATION TRIP!!!

I am arriving Early or Staying Late and want to share a room for 1 or more nights and want SD to help me book it. NOTE: The OFFICIAL trip dates are for 1 week...but you can stay later if you like. We'll try to help you avoid a single supplement if at all possible but please be prepared to do s/o for any extra days. ALSO NOTE: IF YOU ARE DOING TRUK...WE'LL have a FORMAL TRANSFER PKG YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR BASED UPON WHO WANTS TO DO BOTH TRIPS OR ONLY PALAU!!!

1. Kim aka KimBudda arrives at 4am the 17th and would like a room to sleep in (possibly s/o for the early check in)

2. John aka underwaterjohn arrives the 14th and departs the 27th so needs a roomie for extra days

TRUK & PALAU:

1. Kamala aka WreckWench
Payments Summary To Date PAID IN FULL
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (d/o $1449 - $50 = $1399):
Extra Days/Nights Possibly
Night Boat Dive $60: Yes PAID
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: Yes - VERY COOL!
Documents SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey - Rec'd SD Ins Summary - Rec'd FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current Dive Assure # (onfile)
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE = A
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy" - LOTS OF FRUITS & VEGGIES
d. I deposited by 11-30-13 for A chance for a free upgrade to an oceanview room

2. Mike - ScubaTurtle
Payments Summary To Date: Paid in Full
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o
Night Boat Dive $60: Yes Pd
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: Yes Pd
Documents: Received
FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current Dive Assure
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP
Flight Details - SD.com booked airfare and has details.

3. Fred aka - EV780
Payments Summary To Date Paid in Full
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins: S/O Pd $2180
32% Nitrox INCLUDED in Price... TELL US IF CERTIFIED: YES
Documents Received
FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it)
Dive Insurance Current DAN--Member #: 1443484
b. CSA Travel Protection #13172W7255.
Flight Details
UA328 DEN-HNL 6FEB 11:30 16:07
UA201 HNL-GUM 8FEB 15:05 18:50 +1 Day
UA136 GUM-TKK 9FEB 19:45 21:35
UA155 TKK-GUM 17FEB 02:40 04:20
UA157 GUM-ROR 17FEB 19:55 21:10
UA158 ROR-GUM 24FEB 02:10 05:15
UA200 GUM-HNL 24 FEB 07:15 18:40 -1 day
UA 383 HNL-DEN 23 FEB 21:00 06:46 +1 Day

4. Susan aka RESQDEW
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o: paid 10/10/13 :-)
Extra Days/Nights; no extra nights - need to be back in HNL on 24 Feb 2014
32% Nitrox INCLUDED in Price: Advance Nitrox Certified
Add'l Tours: Yes - if on a non-diving day
FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current: Yes, DAN Preferred
Flight Details:
Have already purchased my flights to/from Hawaii - - will book flights from Hawaii to Truk, to Palau & back to Hawaii with Kamala
Bringing School/Life Supplies; only if space in luggage allows
Other: probably not, but I'll notify later
c. I deposited by 11-30-13 for A chance for a free upgrade to an oceanview room
c. I paid the full amt by 10-17-13 and I qualify for a chance to win a FREE Nautilus Dive!
f. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off

5. Bill aka OTWDiver
Payments Summary To Date
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o (d/o):
Extra Days/Nights only if the wench says so
Night Boat Dive $60: Yes
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: Yes
Add'l Tours: Maybe
Documents SD Waiver -
SD Survey -
SD Ins Summary -
FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) -
Dive Insurance Current Dive Assure CURRENT

6. Elise aka LilMermaid
Payments Summary To Date:
check on its way
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins: d/o for $1449 - $50
Extra Days/Nights Not sure yet
32% Nitrox INCLUDED: Yes
Documents SD Waiver - SD Survey - SD Ins Summary -FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) -
Dive Insurance Current Yes Dive Assure & Yes CURRENT

7. Toby aka TobyLogic
check on its way
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins: d/o for $1449 - $50
Extra Days/Nights Not sure yet
Documents SD Waiver - SD Survey - SD Ins Summary -FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) -
Dive Insurance Current Yes Dive Assure & Yes CURRENT
g. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off

8. Pascal aka Lephenix
$1449
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins: $1449d/o
FISH N FINSWaiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) -
Dive Insurance Current: DAN & Yes CURRENT
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already
e. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75document fee.
g. Iam a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

9. Derek - Muskegocline
Payments Summary: Paid in Full
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o): D/O
Add'l Tours: Sure
Documents Received
Dive Insurance Current DAN #2352786

10. Ed aka Diver Ed
Payments Summary To Date We will post your payments as we receive them Should be paid in full
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (s/o or d/o): $1449-50= $1399
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites (let us know if you want help getting room and/or a roommate for your extra days) D/O; see my flights already for days in Hawaii
Night Boat Dive $60: Maybe
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: Maybe
Add'l Tours: Maybe but depends on what it is. I'll probably just rest
Documents SD Waiver -
SD Survey -
SD Ins Summary -
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy # Will update when I return from trip
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE B
Flight Details Tell us your flight details here SeeTruk Ticket
Bringing School/Life Supplies Probably
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy" :

11. Jerry aka Jerrymxz
Extra Days/Nights No extra nites
32% Nitrox INCLUDED in Price... TELL US IF CERTIFIED: Yes
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: No
Add'l Tours: maybe, thinking about a tour of some of the WWII sites on the island or Peleliu if possible
Documents SD Waiver – See Truk trip documents SD Survey - See Truk trip documents SD Ins Summary - See Truk trip documents FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current DAN preferred ID# 2087300
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP CHOOSE: ONE
Flight Details
UNITED 06FEB EWR HNL 110P 704P
UNITED 08FEB HNL GUM 305P 650P
UNITED 09FEB GUM TKK 745P 935P
UNITED 17FEB TKK GUM 240A 420A
UNITED 17FEB GUM ROR 755P 910P
UNITED 24FEB ROR GUM 210A 515A
UNITED 24FEB GUM HNL 715A 640P
UNITED 23FEB HNL EWR 910P 1150A
Bringing School/Life Supplies Tell us Yes
Other Should be all set up!!

PALAU ONLY:

12. John aka Underwaterjohn
Payments Summary To Date Paid in full
Extra Days/Nights Arriving Feb. 14, leaving on Feb. 26. I'll take a room for each of these nights, d/o preferred
Night Boat Dive $60: Decide later
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: I'll decide when I'm there
Add'l Tours: I'll decide when I'm there when I see what's available
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd
SD Survey - List when Rec'd
SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd
Dive Insurance: DAN # 2405645, Expires Jan. 31/2014 but will be renewed.
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP.
I still will not purchase trip insurance even though it is REQUIRED and I will accept all losses accordingly and will NOT ask SD nor Sea Passion / Fish N Fins for any help if I cancel nor any money back that should be covered under trip insurance.
Flight Details
I'll be diving in Cebu for 2 weeks prior to Palau, so I'm flying on Feb 14th from:
Cebu to Manila on Philppine Airlines 844
Manila to Koror on United Airlines 192, arriving at 10:20pm
Then on Feb. 26 I'll be sad to go home:
Koror to Guam on United Airlines 192, departing at 3:05am
Guam to Manila on UNited Airlines 191
Manila to Vancouver on Philippine Airlnes 118
and finally Vancouver to Toronto on Phillipine Airlines 118
Bringing School/Life Supplies: I should have some room left in my bags. Anything in particular that's needed?

13. John-Scubazoned
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o: D/O
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites (let us know if you want help getting room and/or a roommate for your extra days)
32% Nitrox INCLUDED in Price... TELL US IF CERTIFIED:Yes I am certified
Add'l Tours: maybe
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current DAN #1549209
Flight Details Coming
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy"

14. Kim aka Kimbuddha
$500 sent 10/11 from bank, $349 from Roatan, will send $550 balance by 10/17
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (d/o $1449 - $50 = $1399): D/O
Extra Days/Nights: i arrive 4am on 2/17 and would love to have a room ready to sleep.
32% Nitrox INCLUDED in trip: YES! I'm certified.
Night Boat Dive $60: ?
Documents SD Waiver NOT YET
SD Survey - NO
SD Ins Summary - NO
Dive Insurance Current DAN alert on file

Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE =
a.
c.
Flight Details DEPART: Saturday 2/15/2014 Asiana flight #235 12pm to Seoul 4:50PM sunday 2/16/2014 #610 to KOROR 11:10pm-4:00am arrival.
RETURN:2/24/2014 Asiana #610 5am to Seoul 11am to chicago arrives 8:35 only 18.5 am hours Posted Image/>
Bringing School/Life Supplies, ??maybe
Other protein.
DISCOUNTS
a. I may pay in full by 10-17-13 and get add'l $50 off the price
b. I may pay in full by 10-17-13 and get a free autographed Palau Guide Book
f. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

15. Marla aka DivingNole
Payments Summary To Date: Will transmit payment in full as soon as I hit enter on this
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (s/o or d/o): d/o
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites (let us know if you want help getting room and/or a roommate for your extra days): Arriving a day before (16th) and would like a roommate if anyone else is
Add'l Tours: Yes (on non-diving day)
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd
SD Survey - List when Rec'd
SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd
Dive Insurance Current: DAN, I need to get the number and will update
Flight Details: So far, only booked my inbound flights:
UA 607 DCA- ORD Dpt 8:45 Arr 9:48 (2/14)
OZ 235 ORD-ICH Dpt 12:00 (2/14) Arr 4:50 (2/15)
OZ 609 ICH- ROR Dpt 11:10 pm (2/15) Arr 4:00 (2/16)

16. Joni aka critterwatcher
Payments Summary To Date: "700+" credit from previous trips is what I have email for (6/23)...?
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o (can use one of those singles)
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites: No
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: unlikely
Add'l Tours: Probably land tour? depends on what they are
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd [First 3 emailed 10/20/13] FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy #: DAN 1413115 + Dive Assure 186777
I have purchased trip insurance to cover this trip. (DiveAssure policy covers multitrips for a full year)
2/13: UA100 to Honolulu
2/17: (leave 2/16, arr 2/17)
UA 201 to Guam, arr 6:40 pm; UA 157 to ROR, arrive 9:10
2/14 UA 158 ROR to Guam, dep 1:45 a.m. (ugh); then Guam->Tokyo->SEA->DAY
Bringing School/Life Supplies Tell us Yes or No, if you can help! Yes
g. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off

17. Tony aka KYdiver57
Payments Summary To Date: 879.50 ?
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o (can use one of those singles)
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites: No
32% Nitrox INCLUDED in Price... TELL US IF CERTIFIED:Yes (but needs card & to provide photos for that; will handle offline :)/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: TBD
Add'l Tours: Probably
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy #: DAN, info TBD (card still in a moving box somewhere)
2/17: UA 201 to Guam, arr 6:40 pm; UA 157 to ROR, arrive 9:10
2/14 UA 158 ROR to Guam, dep 1:45 a.m.
Bringing School/Life Supplies Tell us Yes or No, if you can help! Yes

18. Monthakan aka SHARKALOVER
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (s/o or d/o): $1449-50= $1399
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites (let us know if you want help getting room and/or a roommate for your extra days) D/O; no extra days
Night Boat Dive $60: Yes (PAID)
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: Yes (PAID)
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy # will need to get
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE B
Flight Details Tell us your flight details here ???
Bringing School/Life Supplies can help!!! :)/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy" : allergic to melons; will bring own gear

19. Jim Charlton. aka: spiirriit.
$1449 d/o No extra days
NITROX (yes certified)
Night dive: No
Nautilus dive: Maybe?
Add\'l tours: No
Dive insurance: Will purchase
Trip insurance: Will purchase
Discounts: d--chance for free room upgrade.
g--premier member rebate
[/color]

20. Naomi aka Scuba chic
Payments Summary To Date: $898 + $731 credit
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449: D/O
32% Nitrox INCLUDED in Price... TELL US IF CERTIFIED:Yes or No
Night Boat Dive $60: Yes or No
SD Documents:
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy #
Bringing School/Life Supplies Tell us Yes or No, if you can help!

21. Cheryl aka Starfish Girl
Payments Summary To Date $1629
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins d/o $1449 Pd
Extra Days/Nights- 1 night for the 16th
Nautilus Boat Dive approx $120: Yes PD
Add'l Tours: Yes
Documents SD Waiver - SENT ALL SCANNED FORMS VIA EMAIL 1.22.14 SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current DAN 1830433 YES
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP THRU DAN. PREFERRED PLAN
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already. YES
Flight Details Tell us your flight details here NOT FINALIZED
Bringing School/Life Supplies Tell us Yes or No, if you can help! YES
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy" I'M ALL SET :)/>/>
DISCOUNTS (Delete those that do not apply): NO TO ALL BUT "E" SINCE JUST SIGNED UP :)/>/>
e. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee. SUBMITTING WITHIN 3 DAYS TO AVOID $75 FEE
  • Starfish Girl likes this

formerly...

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

LOOK HERE FOR ONGOING IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES - CHECK HERE OFTEN TO AVOID READING ALL THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD:

1. 10-9-13 Trip opened up for Premier Member and Above & Pay in Full Early booking until Oct 17, 2013.

2. We have 10 rooms. That is up to 20 people SO signing up EARLY ensures you get a spot...or a single room if you want it! We will be advertising this event heavily hoping to sell it out. :cheerleader:/> NOTE: Monitor the 3rd post for official availability and Who's Going!

3. So what are you waiting for? You MUST sign up in the thread using the booking template and you must use our payment gateway to make your payment. (The only exception is if your payment is not accepted for some reason and you contact kamala@singledivers.com for help.)

PALAU and GENERAL SD TRIP RELATED FAQ!

Q. When do I need to arrive?
A. ANYTIME. We can help with air and we will book early arriving pkgs and those staying late as well as transfer hotels in Hawaii and Guam if you like. THE MAIN GROUP WILL BE IN TRUK FIRST AND NOT ARRIVE UNTIL FEB 17th

Q. Since we are flying into Guam and Yap (in some cases) can we spend a few days diving there?
A. Yes since you are setting up your own tickets (or our consolidator can book for you for $35) then you can arrive when you want and dive locally either in Guam or Yap or in the surrounding islands. LET US HELP YOU UNLESS YOU WANT TO BOOK EVERYTHING YOURSELF. We can help arrange roommates and ensure that everyone is at the same resorts and no one is left or left out.

Q. What forms are required for this trip?
A. We need 4 forms from you for this trip: 1. the SingleDivers.com Trip/Rooming/Diving SURVEY to help us match you up with the most compatible roommate and dive buddy and get other basic info from you; 2. the SingleDivers.com WAIVER which is a standard liability release form; and 3. The SD Insurance Summary form and 4. the FishNFins Trip App.

Q. I've signed up & paid my deposit for the trip, why am I not moved up to the Who's Going list yet?
A. Although you confirm your intentions to go on the trip with your deposit, you are not completely signed up until all of your documents have been received. Once one of our volunteer Trip Coordinators receives all 4 of your required documents and sees that you have paid your required deposit, only then will you be moved up to the Who's Going list. For a hot trip, it's best to sign up, pay your deposit, and get your required docs turned in as soon as you can.

Q. Why the big deal over trip insurance and when do I have to buy it if I want it?
A. Big trips often require people to end up canceling and the cost is too severe to self insure. People are used to things being pretty good and not worrying about things like insurance. However for some reason MORE people have experienced having to cancel a trip or having their vacation ruined due to accidents, illness, death in the family and even death of the member. And while our vendors and SD truly want to help you, we are extremely limited in what we can do if you did not take out trip insurance. Therefore we will be REQUIRING that you to buy trip insurance for this trip and suggest you consider an annual plan like Dive Assure (link at end of first post) to cover all those unexpected things that would otherwise cause you to lose most if not all of your vacation monies. NOTE: The last possible date to buy insurance VARIES by the policy you purchase. Some require you buy it before final payment and some require it within a limited number of days after signing up so check the policy you buy.

Q. I am new to the single divers website and am interested in getting some more information about your trips. I was looking at this trip. Do you have people from all over and all ages and experience levels that go on these trips?
A. Yes we do. Divers range from about 25 to 65, we average about 40% women…sometimes more on our trips…several have been essentially 'chick trips' with more gals than guys and we have every one from novices with 6 dives to master scuba diving instructors on trips. EVERYONE is welcome and we love new(er) divers. We even offer an innovative program for new divers that is part divebuddy/dive mentor. Its called Rent-A-Buddy and you hire a private DM to be your buddy so you can focus on YOU and YOUR diving and not worry about anything or anyone else. Your buddy will also mentor you providing customized feedback on YOUR diving helping to reinforce GOOD habits or develop GOOD habits right from the start. Everyone who participates in this program RAVES about it. Its quite reasonable…$50 per day or $150 for the week.

Q. I'm trying to decide if I should do a double to save money or a single just in case the roomie thing does not work out. What do you recommend?
A. You have CHOICES on our trips. One of our primary goals is to AVOID SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS. We use an extensive rooming and trip survey to help us with rooming decisions. If we help you with rooming you won't be disappointed. And if for some reason your roomie looked good on paper but just didn't pan out in reality...TRUST ME WHEN I SAY...it's not a big deal and we'll get you swapped with someone else in a flash. EVERYONE knows that it could be them that didn't mesh with their roomie so they are happy to help someone else match up better. After all...it could be them the next time. So let us know which way you want to go and you can see by the extensive survey we do...we have LOTS of parameters to help you match on many levels with a potential roommate. And if you just want to unwind and pamper yourself...the single upgrade fee is not that much and you can have a luxurious time by yourself. The CHOICE is YOURS!!! :cool1:/>/>/>/>/>

Q. I noticed in the "who's going" section that most of the people have nitrox, is that a problem if I don't?
A. Absolutely not but many divers find it will allow them to dive more since we are doing up to 3-4 boat dives a day. We'll have an instructor on the trip so if you want to take the class while you are there it's a great way to combine diving and training. (SINCE THIS IS A BUCKET LIST TRIP TRAINING WILL BE AT MINIMUM.) Air divers will be buddied with other air divers and/or I'll dive with any air diver that needs a buddy. SD.com will help you with the buddy arrangements using the info from the survey we have you fill out. You are never locked into these suggestions and are free to change at any time. Most of our members rave at how well our dive buddy suggestions turn out to be!

Q. Do I need to sign in as a premier member to be able to access all the forms that are needed?
A. Yes you will need to register on the site with a screen name (choose a fun diving or personality related one if you can) and you'll need to be logged into the site to post. Once you tell us you are going on a trip with us we send you a link to the forms in case you have not found the link in my signature along with the password for the forum. (Note it is NOT the same as your login password.) To sign up for a trip simply POST in the topic/thread that you want to go with us, your payment is enroute and then tell us if you'll need extra days, if you want double or single occupancy, if you want nitrox or air, etc. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TRIPS SINCE 2012 WE REQUIRE YOU TO BE A PREMIER MEMBER SO WE CAN EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE VITAL TRIP DETAILS DURING THE BOOKING PROCESS AND ALL PRE-TRIP PHASES. AS A PREMIER MEMBER YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR MEMBER ONLY DISCOUNTS FOR EARLY BOOKING, FIRST DIBS ON LIMITED SPOTS, $25 MEMBER REBATE AFTER EVERY TRIP IF YOU FILE FOR IT AND WE'LL SEND YOU PRIVATE MESSAGES WITH IMPORTANT TRIP HAPPENINGS AS A SPECIAL COURTESY FOR OUR PREMEIR MEMBERS AND ABOVE ONLY!

Q. What would be the easiest way to pay with my credit card for this, could I call you and pay that way?
A. You can pay with credit card via our secure online web payment gateway. Simply click on the CLICK HERE TO PAY SD NOW button on the home page or in my signature below or along the top of each page of the forums and it will allow you to pay via cc or your checking account. All prices are discounted for cash so if not paying via check please include the 3% non-cash convenience fee. If using a credit card not drawn on a US bank you may have to fill out our credit card authorization form so we can process your payment manually (found in the forms forum link in my signature) and email it as a pdf to me to kamala@singledivers.com or fax it to me to 864-944-6769. Again please include the 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via this method.

Q. Is it more common for people to book their own flights, or do you do most of the travel arrangements for people?
A. Actually most people do book their own flights. We are happy to help but charge a nominal $35 booking fee for researching and booking flights for you unless the flight is part of the trip package and then the price is covered in the trip cost already. Let us know if you'd like us to make travel arrangements for you. We simply add the $35 fee to your total invoice. OR SAVE BOOKING FEES AND MONEY BY BOOKING VIA OUR ONLINE AIRFARE BOOKING SYSTEM HERE!

Q. Can I get a Rent-A-Buddy for this trip...how does it work? A. Yes you can rent-a-buddy AKA a "Dive Mentor" for the trip...we have a limited number of DM's/Instructors available for you to rent to help you focus on only yourself and not worry about being someone's buddy or to allow you to improve your air consumption and bouyancy etc. You are hiring a professional 'coach' to help you reinforce your recent open water skills or to help you refresh them or to just basically help to mentor you. The price is $50 per day or $150 for the trip. If you need your rent-a-buddy to do your first night dive it is recommended that you consider the night dive specialty or even just the night dive sign off of AOW...Advanced Open Water via one of our instructors. THEN you can do one with your rent-a-buddy!

Q. I will need Rental Gear. What do I do?
A. Let us know what you need for rental gear? We will have Cochran computers available that you can for FREE to do DAN research AND avoid having to rent. As for other rental gear...please let us know and we'll get you the prices.

Q. I want to bring School & LIFE Supplies for the kids. What is best to bring?
A. Last year we discovered the need for the orphanage which covers ALL AGES includes simply clothing, toiletries and basic supplies which are always hard to come by...notebooks, paper pads, pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners, markers, etc. Please bypass the ones that are more like toys. And please bring them in one of the million canvas tote bags you get from conventions etc....that way they stay together AND a child will end up with a book bag...plus we don't add more plastic to the already challenged environment. You might also pick up some cheap 'readers' from the dollar stores...they will help kids who have a problem reading without glasses. And if you do not want to bring supplies but would rather donate money that is fine too. School supplies have a 50% import tax on them so they become very expensive in the country. That is why paper is good to bring as it is heavy to import and expensive once it is on island. But ANYTHING you bring will be gladly accepted and put to good use. NOTE: Do not pack a box to bring supplies in. Use a suitcase so it looks like it is your personal items. A box will usually be opened and then you will be taxed on the supplies you are bringing in...EVEN if they are for charity.

Life Supplies: We will compile a full list of things needed by the orphanage for the kids and let you know!

Q. Is there a place on the site behind the scenes to discuss meeting up at airports, sign up for rental trucks, impart tips & tidbits about diving in Palau?

a. Yes, please check out this forum: INSERT LINK HERE The password will be sent to everyone, but if ever needed again, please send an email to: Trips@singledivers.com and we will send it to you again. Check this link often for updates! It will not appear in the "view new posts".

Q. I noticed that none of my flight info is listed in the area where everyone else's is for the Palau trip! Was I supposed to post that info myself? If so, how do I do it!
A. Yes if you want your info posted in the thread for your flight details you post it in a post saying here are your flight details and our trip coordinators or myself will post it in the first post. This also lets others know when you will be arriving as well.

Q. Have you by any chance figured out who is going to room together yet? A. You are correct that we do not announce the rooming until you get to the hotel. Keep in mind that rooming is ALWAYS subject to change especially before the trip begins but even after it has begun. If we discover that we have a problem and have to change someone then obviously several people would have to be changed to make it work. But it works because EVERYONE knows it could be them so they are willing to be flexible. This is part of what makes this group so great. If your roomie does not work out despite being good 'on paper' you simply let us know and we start working on suitable changes. We ask that you give us at least 24 hrs to work out a rooming change. Within 24hrs the problem may have worked itself out or we will have found someone willing to swap roomies to make it all work. Either way it will work out if everyone is willing to be flexible. :respect:

Q. Also for those of us who signed up ahead of time who might be able to get an upgrade...when does that all take place? When we get there?
A. We do not announce the upgrade winner until right before the trip or until we get there.

Q. What kind of night life does Palau offer?
A. Palau has limited nightlife. We'll have to make our own!

Q. So how does the $75 Document Fee work?
A. Timely documents are critical to the success of our organization. Simply get your docs into us within 3 weeks of signing up for a trip and you'll save $75. If you need more time to complete your docs, we'll simply add the document fee to your final invoice. Wanna save some money get your docs in timely. Need more time? We'll just add the document fee to your invoice. NOTE: All documents are required no later than 45 days prior to the trip. Failure to submit them could result in the loss of your spot. If you are signing up within 45 days of the trip you have 3 days to get us your docs. PLEASE NOTE THAT FLIGHT DETAILS ARE NOT NEEDED UNTIL YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR FARE.

Q. I want to bring School Supplies for the kids. What is best to bring?

A. The basics are always hard to come by...notebooks, paper pads, pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners, markers, etc. Please bypass the ones that are more like toys. And please bring them in one of the million canvas totebags you get from conventions etc....that way they stay together AND a child will end up with a book bag...plus we don't add more plastic to the already challenged environment. You might also pick up some cheap 'readers' from the dollar stores...they will help kids who have a problem reading without glasses. And if you do not want to bring supplies but would rather donate money that is fine too. School supplies have a 50% import tax on them so they become very expensive in the country. That is why paper is good to bring as it is heavy to import and expensive once it is on island. But ANYTHING you bring will be gladly accepted and put to good use. NOTE: Do not pack a box to bring supplies in. Use a suitcase so it looks like it is your personal items. A box will usually be opened and then you will be taxed on the supplies you are bringing in...EVEN if they are for charity.

Q. What if any internet access will there be on this trip?
A. The lobby has wifi and "Pay for internet" access is available at the dive shop. Otherwise access *may* come from wifi via celluar.

Q. Are there any videos I can watch showing diving Palau?
A. HERE[/color]

PLUS, these really good trip reports, including photos! HERE

Q. What are the emergency contact numbers I can give my family back home?
A. You can be reached from North America via XXXXXXXX and you can give your family my email ... Kamala@SingleDivers.com as I will always have access.

formerly...

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

This trip is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING!!!

SEVERAL SPOTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN GUARANTEED FOR THOSE MEMBERS DOING THE TRUK & PALAU COMBO

formerly...

#6 ScubaTurtle

ScubaTurtle

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Board Status:Trying to figure out my next trip...
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Solo Diver, Nitrox, Wreck, Deep
  • Logged Dives:160

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

This trip is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING!!!

SEVERAL SPOTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN GUARANTEED FOR THOSE MEMBERS DOING THE TRUK & PALAU COMBO

Kamala,
On that note, if we previously signed up for both with our deposit (when signing up for Truk) how to we handle signing up for this trip? Posted Image

#7 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

You need to do the booking template again and the deposit should be covered but I will check. We may have already applied it to the Truk part of the trip only so may need a new dep for this one. Of course since we just did a payment ...we can be flexible of course for those doing Truk.

formerly...

#8 ScubaTurtle

ScubaTurtle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

You need to do the booking template again and the deposit should be covered but I will check. We may have already applied it to the Truk part of the trip only so may need a new dep for this one. Of course since we just did a payment ...we can be flexible of course for those doing Truk.

Thanks Kamala. I'll submit the booking template for this trip as well but do I need to submit documents in duplicate?
-Health_Ins form
-Rooming_dining survey
-Med-release

From what I can tell none of these are going to change for the Palau trip specifically and I have both trips (and dates) listed on the med-release.

Sorry, it's not clear if we can leave out any duplicate documents. I know I'll have to submit the release/waiver for the Fish'n'Fins shop. Thanks! Posted Image

#9 ScubaTurtle

ScubaTurtle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

Mike - ScubaTurtle
Payments Summary To Date: $1399 - (Trip Base Cost $1449 w/ $50 off for full payment before 10/17/13)
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (d/o): d/o
Extra Days/Nights # 0
Night Boat Dive $60: Yes (as long as the night dive is worth it)
Add'l Tours: No
Documents SD Waiver - Sent with Truk Trip SD Survey - Sent with Truk Trip SD Ins Summary - Sent with Truk Trip FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - List when Rec'd & Faxed to the boat
Dive Insurance Current Dive Assure - No Policy Number - This policy is active.
Flight Details - SD.com booked airfare and has details.
Bringing School/Life Supplies No
Other None

---------------------------------
Edit to template was updating discounts with the new potential FREE Nautilus Dive. Wasn't available when I originally posted.
Edit to template second time was for full payment of trip (minus extras).

Edited by ScubaTurtle, 14 October 2013 - 05:46 PM.

• WreckWench likes this

#10 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Kimbuddha
Payments Summary To Date: $500 paid, credits transferred?
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (d/o $1449 - $50 = $1399): D/O
Extra Days/Nights: i arrive 4am on 2/17 and would love to have a room ready to sleep.
Add'l Tours: MAYBE, most likely.
SD Survey - NO
SD Ins Summary - NO
Dive Insurance Current DAN alert on file[/color]
a.
c.
Flight Details DEPART: Saturday 2/15/2014 Asiana flight #235 12pm to Seoul 4:50PM sunday 2/16/2014 #610 to KOROR 11:10pm-4:00am arrival. RETURN: 2/24/2014 Asiana #610 5am to Seoul 11am to chicago arrives 8:35 only 18.5 am hours Posted Image
Other protein.
DISCOUNTS
f. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

Edited by Kimbuddha, 10 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

• WreckWench likes this
If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#11 ev780

ev780

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

I am running at full throttle for the next couple days but I am in. I want one of the S/O rooms please. I will get the template done soon.

Edit: half day meeting cancelled. WooHoo!! So here is the template.

YOUR NAME - EV780
Payments Summary To Date See TKK template
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Sea Passion/FishNFins $1449 d/o or $2180 s/o (s/o or d/o): S/O
Night Boat Dive $60: Yes If the group goes
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - SD Docs done List when Rec'd FISH N FINS Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it)
Dive Insurance Current DAN--Member #: 1443484
Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP b. CSA Travel Protection #13172W7255.
Flight Details
UA328 DEN-HNL 6FEB 11:30 16:07
UA201 HNL-GUM 8FEB 15:05 18:50 +1 Day
UA136 GUM-TKK 9FEB 19:45 21:35
UA155 TKK-GUM 17FEB 02:40 04:20
UA157 GUM-ROR 17FEB 19:55 21:10
UA158 ROR-GUM 24FEB 02:10 05:15
UA200 GUM-HNL 24 FEB 07:15 18:40 -1 day
UA 383 HNL-DEN 23 FEB 21:00 06:46 +1 Day

Bringing School/Life Supplies NO

• WreckWench likes this
"I'd rather die while I am living, than live when I'm dead" Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

I am running at full throttle for the next couple days but I am in. I want one of the S/O rooms please. I will get the template done soon.

Fred

No worries...we'll get you on the list for one of the single rooms! Thank you! kamala

formerly...

#13 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

Welcome Kim and Mike! :wakawaka:

formerly...

#14 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE FOR THOSE DOING TRUK:

1. Your deposit for this trip may be covered if you qualified for the reduced deposit amounts during the Truk Sign Ups. (And we have a copy of your airline tickets showing your Palau segments)

2. If you have completed the regular set of docs for Truk i.e. waiver, rooming, insurance summary...then you can skip those for this trip even though it is a separate trip. If you are NOT on the Truk trip and/or have not completed our standard documents... please ensure that you submit them to us within 21 days to avoid any document fees. :thankyou:/>

3. The FishNFins docs will be available for download out of the document forum in the next few days as will the Truk waiver.

4. Since this is a separate trip, it will have its own TRIP PM and its own Private Special Discussion forums. We ask that you help us keep Palau related stuff in the Palau forums and Trip PM and Truk related stuff in its Trip PM and the Truk forums. This will help ensure that those who need the information most will get ONLY information related to the trip they are on. :thankyou:/>

formerly...

#15 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Kim I cleaned up your booking template for you so please make sure I captured everything you wanted properly. Also we will apply your $349 over payment to the trip deposit so if you do not do the "pay in full" offer by the 17th...you'll only owe $151 more towards your deposit.

Let us know if you have any other questions! Welcome aboard!

Kimbuddha
Payments Summary To Date: $500 to be sent once I find airfare,plus please transfer my $349 credit from Roatan&Saba if possible.
SD Survey - NO
SD Ins Summary - NO
Dive Insurance Current DAN alert on file[/color]
a.
c.
Flight Details DEPART: Saturday 2/15/2014 Asiana flight #235 12pm to Seoul 4:50PM sunday 2/16/2014 #610 to KOROR 11:10pm-4:00am arrival. RETURN: 2/24/2014 Asiana #610 5am to Seoul 11am to chicago arrives 8:35 only 18.5 am hours :)/>
Other protein.
DISCOUNTS

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users