• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2014-03: A Magical Maldives AGAIN!!! March 16-23, 2014

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#151 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:25 AM

Will do.

Got the Rooming Survey, you are golden on the docs Kim! :thankyou:
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#152 SimonDive

SimonDive

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:85

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

Simon - SimonDive

Payments Summary To Date PAID in Full + $65 for d/o room in Male (1) for arrival night 3/15.

7nite/5 dive day Pkg on EV's Carpe Vita Liveaboard $2505 LOWER d/o or $2705 MAIN d/o (Lower):

Extra Days/Nights 1 extra night $65 pp d/o

32% Nitrox $150... TELL US IF YOU WANT IT: No

Add'l Optional Tours: (Looking at Seaplane Photo Tour on morning of departure 3/23)

Documents SD Waiver - Yes Rec'd SD Survey - Yes Rec'd SD Ins Summary - Yes Rec'd EV's Waiver (send to SD AFTER we get it) - Yes Rec'd & Faxed to the boat

Dive Insurance Current Dive Assure Policy # 201750

Trip Insurance MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE

a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already. (Selected)

b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.

c. I still will not purchase trip insurance even though it is REQUIRED and I will accept all losses accordingly and will NOT ask SD nor EV for any help if I cancel nor any money back that should be covered under trip insurance.

Flight Details:

Thur, Mar 13 '14: BOS -> JFK: DL 4061 9:12am Departure 10:30am Arrival [Flight Time: 1h 18m Transit time: 3h 8m]

Thur, Mar 13 '14: JFK -> NRT: DL 0473 1:38pm Departure 4:35pm Arrival [Flight Time: 13h 57m Transit time: 1h 25m]

Fri, Mar 14 '14: NRT -> SIN: DL 0621 6:00pm Departure 12:45am Arrival [Flight Time: 7h 45m Transit time: 19h 45m]

Sat, Mar 15 '14: SIN -> MLE: SQ 0452 20:35pm Departure 22:10pm Arrival [Flight Time: 4h 35m Transit time: 7D 16h 10m]

Sun, Mar 23 '14: MLE -> SIN: SQ 0461 14:20pm Departure 22:10pm Arrival [Flight Time: 4h 50m ... ]

Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) (Please point me to donation website...)

Other Diet: Pollo-pescetarian; Sight Seeing: Seaplane Photo Tour,

DISCOUNTS (Delete those that do not apply):

a.

b.

c. I deposited by 12-31-13 and get $150 off a main cabin or $100 off a lower cabin.

d.

e.

f.

g. 1 qualify for a chance to win a FREE DIVER'S GPS for signing up on SD's Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com'S PAGE HERE if I haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on persoal page and/or in a diving group!

h. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.

i.

j. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

Edited by SimonDive, 13 February 2014 - 09:13 PM.

• WreckWench likes this

#153 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

Simon - SimonDive

Many thanks Simon! :wavey: I have also made notes of the extra day and the other details you provided me via PM. I will get everything in order and updated soon!
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#154 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

Attention all Maldives Trip Attendees!

Unfortunately EV has had to impose their fuel surcharge option.

In the Payment Gateway (click on the blue "Pay Here..." link near the top left area of this page), attending members should select the Maldives trip in the "Payment for:" listbox. Then farther down in the "Trip Options/Merchandise" block, submit $100 and use "Fuel surcharge" in the corresponding "Other:" details block AND in the "Comments:" field near the bottom.

Here is a copy of the fuel surcharge confirmation forwarded to the trips inbox by Kamala. I am posting this alert within an hour of my receiving it.

====================================================================================
Quoting Kamala Shadduck <kamala@singledivers.com>:
Trips: Please post in our trip thread and private forum topics.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fuel Surchg for Maldives Mar 16
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:58:10 +0000
Hi Kamala,
I can now confirm it will be $100pp.
--

====================================================================================

We regret the need for this surcharge, and also the slight delay in reporting it as Kamala got word literally in the middle of her Palau trip, replete with spotty Internet access.

Thank You for your prompt attention to this matter. :thankyou:

#155 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

Skeeter is now paid up for the gas surcharge on the Maldives trip. <div>Response :APPROVED / A01 - Approval # 00926P Posted Image

Thanks Judy for your prompt payment. :thankyou: (I cleaned up the duplicate posts in the PM thread too.) :angel2:

#156 DiviDivaDiver

DiviDivaDiver

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Logged Dives:270+

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:04 PM

Hey Kamala,

I am officially requesting a cancellation of the Dubai hotel reservation ($65) for overnight in Dubai at the end of the trip.

(I figure you won't be booking this since only a couple of us are overnighting in Dubai. If that is wrong and you are booking something, please let me know. Otherwise I would like to use that credit toward the gas surcharge for EV.)

Thanks and I hope you have an easy trip home from Palau!

Suzy

#157 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

Hey girl...noted! kamala

BRAD: Pls compile the list of before/after hotel needs as I need to cancel the extra rooms in the next day or so! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#158 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

Hey girl...noted! kamala
BRAD: Pls compile the list of before/after hotel needs as I need to cancel the extra rooms in the next day or so! :thankyou:

You will have them tomorrow, or if you need them sooner they are compiled (all except this late breaking request from Suzy of course) in the Trip Spreadsheet under the Payment tab.

#159 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

Very cool. Looks like you guys will be getting there a week after I leave. Wish I could have been on this trip. But the friends I'm going with planned it about 1.5 years ago, so I was already committed to them. Have a wonderful time. Hopefully I will make another SD trip this year.

#160 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:14 AM

Ok payment submitted for the fuel surcharge and for D/O extra night hotel on the early arrival.

Thanks

#161 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:42 PM

Ok payment submitted for the fuel surcharge and for D/O extra night hotel on the early arrival.
Thanks

Thanks Jose, I'm embarrassed to admit I had missed in your survey form the extra day request. :bam: The Wench is currently working on those reservations; I will ensure your request is included.

#162 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

No worries, I completely forgot about it too, luckily I noticed Suzi's post and it reminded me about the extra night!

Thanks for everything! Posted Image

Thanks

Thanks Jose, I'm embarrassed to admit I had missed in your survey form the extra day request. Posted Image The Wench is currently working on those reservations; I will ensure your request is included.

#163 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

Ok, paid fuel surcharge $100. Now, bath time ;)
If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#164 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

I am getting the emails for this trip but I'm not able to get into the special discussions. I saw an email to another diver that mention me and the password but I've re read all my emails and can't find the password. It's hard getting back in the grove after flying halfway around the world. I know how Kamala feels. I'm awake until 3am, up at 7:30am, napping at 4pm and back awake at 8pm. Soooo glad I work from home.
If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#165 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

Yep...sounds like my schedule exactly since getting home. :eacko:

The password for the special discussion forusm are in the FIRST POST of the official TRIP PM. Open it up on the site and read the first post and you'll find the link and password to the special trip discussion forums. :thankyou:

p.s. let me know if you still need help. kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users