• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Diving Charleston from my Boat

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mrmobile

mrmobile

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:09 AM

038.JPG Hello Single Divers, I'm looking forward to diving this coming season of my boat which I dry stack at Ripley's Light Marina in Charleston harbor. My boat is a 26 ft Sea Ray Express Cruiser which has a cabin and a head. There's enough room for 4 divers comfortably on board with gear and 8 tanks. I'm posting here to see if there's interest in putting a few dates together in which we can dive some wrecks and reefs in Charleston. My wish is that we could chip in enough to cover fuel, drinks, food for the trip. If your interested send me a message and I'll put some dates together that work!

Happy and Safe Diving,

Mike

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

Hello Mike aka mrmobile,

I took the liberty of moving this topic to the more appropriate "I'm Heading Your Way" Forum. This move will have no bearing on the visibility of your topic and will help us in managing topic content.

As it happens our Fearless Leader Kamala aka WreckWench and hubby Bill aka OTWDiver live over near Salem SC. We also have several local members who may wish to take you up on your offer. What we would REALLY like to see is YOU joining US on one of Kamala's outstanding group trips! (It's kinda what we're all about!) :-) Best to you in 2014!

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users