- Click HERE for current AVAILABILITY on this trip!
- Click HERE for Why our Trips are Unique & What Others Have Said About our Trips!
- Click HERE for How to Sign up for our Trips AND Important SD Trip Booking Related Info.
- Click HERE to Pay via our Secure Payment Portal
- Click HERE to find the Documents for this trip (password will be sent in your "Welcome To This Trip" PM aka private message)
- Click HERE - TBA for the Special Forums which are open approx 60 days prior to the trip to discuss more private trip details (password will be sent in your "Welcome To This Trip" PM aka private message when open)
- Click HERE to Register as a Premier Member or HERE to Upgrade to a Premier Member of SingleDivers.com
- Click HERE to LIKE our FaceBook PAGE and to share pics & more...
October 18 - 25, 2014 Hog & Edge Week
October 25 - Nov 1, 2014 WreckDiving Magazine Week
JOIN US FOR NOT ONE BUT TWO BACK TO BACK ROATAN BASHES!
Week 1 "Hog Wild" with Edge and Hog Dive Gear
Week 2 "Get Wrecked" with WreckDiving Magazine
Featuring Pup Morse "The Scuba Cowboy" for BOTH Weeks!
This "THING IS HUGE" with a special pkg THE SAME PRICE AS 2012 and LOADED with 3 boat dives a day for 5 days, breakfast, lunch and dinner, sodas, water, and local/house alcohol, transfers and UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING! THE HOUSE REEF IS NEXT TO CALVIN'S CRACK ONE OF THE BEST DIVE SITES ON THE ENTIRE ISLAND!!
WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE LUXURIOUS HENRY MORGAN'S MEDIA LUNA FOR SINGLES WEEK AT INCREDIBLE PRICING!!! This will be the LARGEST Single's Week ever...Don't Miss our "FIFTH ANNUAL HUGE DOUBLE DIP" SPECIALS INCLUDING THE SAME PRICING AS 2012, LIVE MUSIC BY PUP MORSE THE SCUBA COWBOY, COSTUME CONTESTS, PRIZES, LIONFISH WORKSHOPS AND HUNTING, PHOTOGRAPHY, CERTIFICATION CLASSES, and MORE!!!
PRICING (per week):
$1259 - D/O Diver Including Taxes & All Inclusive
$1027 - D/O Non-Diver Including Taxes & All Inclusive
$130 - D/O Extra Day
$196 - D/O Extra Day with 2 tank diving & food
$230 - D/O Extra Day with 3 tank diving & food
$160 - D/O Extra Day with shorediving if part of a pkg
$1491- S/O Inc.Taxes & All Inclusive
$1259 - S/O Non-Diver Including Taxes & All Inclusive
$260 - S/O Extra Day
$326 - S/O Extra Day with 2 tank diving & food
$360 - S/O Extra Day with 3 tank diving & food
$290 - S/O Extra Day with shorediving if part of a pkg
- 7 nights 5 days 3 tank boat diving
- Unlimited Shore diving & Night Shore Diving
- Breakfast, lunch & Dinner including Beverages with your meals (served buffet style)
- All Drinks including water, soda, juice, house wine, domestic beers & domestic liquors
- Transfers from Airport to the resort and back
- Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
- Lockers for gear (don't need individual locks)
- Welcome Beverage upon arrival & group orientation meeting after last group of divers arrive
- Communication Center in Lobby for Ongoing Event Updates
- Costume Contest with Huge Prizes - Yes it will be a FULL BLOWN ROATAN BASH THEMES "Hog Wild" for Oct 18-25 and "Get Wrecked" for Oct 25-Nov 1 and we'll have prizes for the best Costumes and the MOST ORIGINAL Costumes!!! So get creative!!!
- Events & Workshops courtesy of the Partner sponsoring each week!!!
- & MORE!!!!
- Airfare to Roatan - Airport Code =RTB
- Premium Alcoholic or premium non-alcoholic beverages such as smoothies (Hit duty free and get your fave beverage!)
- Optional Sightseeing Tours in Roatan
- Weekly Nitrox pkg
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- Resort and Diving gratuities usually 15% of base pkg (These monies go to the divemasters, boat captains and the boat crew as well as the entire dive support and hotel support staff that make our experience great. We will tip at the end and collect a group tip.)
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS: * Note - All optional add-ons must be paid for in advance for these prices. Additional costs WILL apply if you sign up on the island.
- Nitrox $150 per week (unlimited including all shoredives & 3 boat dives per day)
- Rent-A-Buddy (Dive Mentor Program) $50 per day or $150 per week
- $60 - Night Dive
- $150 - Shark Dive
- $200 - Dolphin Dive
- $65 - Zip Line
- $75 - Lion Fish Class (includes spear & Marine park donation)
- $199 - "NOT TO BE MISSED" Barbareta Deserted Island 3 dive pkg + Lobster & Steak dinner + beverages (including adult) upcharge on top of one day of pkg diving - TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMMISSION!!!
- WreckDiving Classes - TBA
- Other Certification Classes - TBA
- Other Workshops or Classes - TBA
- TBD approx $13.50 per day - Regulator Rental
- TBD approx $13.50 per day - BCD Rental
- TBD approx $13.50 per day - Wetsuit Rental
- TBD approx $16.80 per day - Dive Computer OR FREE IF YOU USE OUR COCHRANS and participate in DAN Research
- TBD approx $23.52 per day - U/W Light
- TBD approc $11.20 per day - Mask/fins/snorkel Rental
- Early Pay in Full Discount #1: Sign up and pay in full by April 23rd for $100 off S/O, $25 off d/o, a Free Autographed Scuba CD, and (2)chances to Win Free Oceanview Upgrade, Free Nitrox, Free Night Dive, FREE Barbaretta tour and /or Free ZipLine Tour. (Prizes non-transferable)
- Early Booking and Deposit Discount #2: Sign up and send your deposit by May 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Nitrox
- Early Booking and Deposit Discount #3: Sign up and send your deposit by June 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Zipline
- Early Booking and Deposit Discount #4: Sign up and send your deposit by July 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Night
- Early Booking and Deposit Discount #5: Sign up and send your deposit by August 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Oceanview Room Upgrade
- Early Booking and Deposit Discount #6: Sign up and send your deposit by Sept 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Scuba Cowboy CD
- REPEAT SD & HenryMorgan's Discount: $25
- Active Military Discount: $25
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE Oceanview Room, zipline, nitrox, Barbaretta Island Tour or night dive for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!)
- Membership Discount: $25 rebate eligible after trip for SD premier and above membership levels if you file for it (See my signature for link to the forms forum. If you are new to the site send an email to email@example.com to get the password.)
- Cash Discount: Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash methods including paypal or credit card
- Early Document Discount: SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip or if signing up within 45 days send your docs within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
QUALIFICATIONS TO MAKE THIS TRIP:
1. All skill levels are acceptable for this trip.
2. If you have ANY questions about making this trip safely and comfortably please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-557-6079 and I'll be happy to talk to you about what to expect.
3. All trip participants will need to complete the "BOOKING TEMPLATE" that specifies what you are booking on this trip, includes your “trip insurance agreement/waiver”, and agrees to the trip payment schedule.
4. All trip participants will need to be premier members of our site so that we can effectively communicate with you and help to manage your trip/vacation more easily. Its only $35 a year and you'll get $25 back after EVERY trip you take with us if by mailing in the Rebate Form. To become a premier member click on the MEMBERSHIP tab along the top of the forums and follow the prompts.
PAYMENT TERMS & PROGRESS PAYMENTS
3-10-14 $400 non-refundable* deposit due when signing up *(dep can be recovered via trip insurance or by selling spot)
4-1-14 Pay in FULL by April 23rd, 2014 for EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT of $100 off trip price s/o or $25 off d/o
6-1-14 $400 progress payment due
8-1-14: FINAL TRIP PAYMENT DUE
9-1-14: ALL OPTIONAL ADD-ONS DUE ie. Nitrox, shark or dolphin dives, Barbetta Island Tour, nite dives etc. so final arrangements can be made properly for you.
Note: Trip must be paid in full 60 days days prior to departure. Missing payments can forfeit your spot to the next person on the waiting list.
DIVE Insurance is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (less than $100) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving.
Dive Assure please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy that is BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage!
Diver's Alert Network please use reference #1603080 Click here for Diver's Alert Network and use our reference ID1603080.
TRIP INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY SUGGESTED. If you miss any Flights to (RTB) Roatan you MAY be able to catch a flight the next day but MANY run full and ONLY ONCE A WEEK so you may have to wait several days if not a week to get to the island! If you choose to self-insure that is fine but you also choose to accept all losses accordingly as SD.com nor any vendors will be responsible for losses due to non-insurance.
Dive Assure please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy that is either BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage OR JUST TRIP INSURANCE. They offer annual plans as well as one time policies. They are not the cheapest but they are the most hassle free when filing a claim.
Check out where we'll be staying... HERE .... this takes a couple of minutes to load but is REALLY a great look at where we'll be and diving in October! The Media Luna specific portion of the video is at the end but the intro is mostly Media Luna when you see the spectacular ocean view shots and resort shots. The multicolored lobby is Henry Morgan and the full beach front with the long dock is HM but the secluded shots of the ocean and diving are all Media Luna. Its a shame some of the better footage was not specifically under the hotel break out. I have been to all 3 resorts and Media Luna is by far the best!
- Dive shop with lockers for gear very close by and use of hotel swimming pool
- Complementary internet access in the lobby
- FREE lattes and expresso all day long
- SD.com Event Communication Center in the Lobby
- THE HOUSE REEF IS NEXT TO CALVIN'S CRACK ONE OF THE BEST DIVE SITES ON THE ENTIRE ISLAND!!
More on the Hotel:The Media Luna Hotel is made up of a plethora of detached villas that are luxurious and spacious, separated from the lobby and entertainment area of the hotel to ensure maximum relaxation and privacy. The lobby and entertainment area is a relaxing and serene place to check emails, get a drink or just watch the ocean. The pool is situated between the hotel and the aqua water of the North end – home of the islands BEST DIVE SITE. Media Luna is very relaxing and tranquil..far away from all your worries and cares. Stay and dive or just relax and you too will see why so many guests return.
Accommodation:At Media Luna Hotel and Beach Resort we have Single rooms with a King size bed, Double rooms with two Queen size beds, Triple rooms with 1 King size bed and 1 single bed and a luxury, private Suite for those special occasions. Each room is furnished with a spa like private bathroom and hot water and equipped with a fridge, hair dryer and the all important air-conditioning and satellite television – although we do hope you will be outside enjoying the Caribbean weather most of the time. Each of the Media rooms has a private balcony/pat with hammock, hard wood floors and comfortable furniture if you want to spend some time in your room. The rooms have been designed with a natural spa type look and feel, natural colors with dark woods will surround in relaxation!
* Private bathroom with hot water
* Private balcony with hammock or seating area
* Satellite television
* Fridge (mini-bar)
* Telephone (TBD)
* Hair dryer
* Private safe
Dining at Media Luna Resort: Meals are served buffet style and usually offer an array of local foods prepared in a variety of ways. It is convenient, easy and laid out so you can enjoy nightly entertainment while dining! Enjoy a relaxing dinner then watch spectacular sunsets on our spacious pool deck or after your night dive. Have special food needs? NO PROBLEM!!! NOTE: Media Luna now has a new chef from Italy who specializes in vegetarian and non-meat options as well as traditional dishes for all tastes and preferences. In general Roatan serves food with a European style and flair. As more Americans visit their resorts they expand their menus to more US styled meals...Plus with a number of restaurants nearby you can enjoy you won't go hungry but you might not gain 10 pounds either...all in all that's not too bad! - kamala
The Bars: Media Luna has a full service bar right next to the restaurant and just off the lobby. The bartenders are friendly and will serve you mixers if you bring a bottle or two from Duty Free. The snack bar is part of the bar area for a mid day munchie.
Shore Diving: Some of Roatan's best diving is right off the shore right off the resort. Night Diving We can do a boat night dive for $60 per person. We need a minimum of 10 people. Max Depth: 20-130ft but mostly very easy wall and drift diving as well as easy return to the boat dives Water Temp: ave 84+ degrees F Air Temp: High 80's to low 90's degrees F Weather: Late October & early November is EXTREMELY nice weather wise in Roatan.
Entertainment by Pup Morse the Original Scuba Cowboy!
SAMPLE TRIP ITINERARY:
While OUR personal Roatan Single's Week Experience may vary due to weather and conditions, the outline below will give you a good feel for the exciting week in store for us! KEEP CHECKING BACK AS MANY ACTIVITIES ARE STILL BEING LINED UP FOR THESE TWO AMAZING WEEKS OF FUN IN THE SUN AND CRITTERS IN THE SEA!!!
Days Prior to start of our trip: If you wish to arrive early or want to combine other diving or touring adventures in conjunction with this one let us know. We can add days to the FRONT or the END of your week as well as several days of local site seeing on this amazing island.
WEEK ONE OCT 18-25, 2014 SD.COM & HOG/Edge Diving Equipment: or WEEK TWO OCT 25-NOV 1, 2014 SD.COM & WRECKDIVING Magazine:
Oct 18,2014 or Oct 25, 2014: This will be the official ARRIVAL date in Roatan, Group Orientation and the evening of our first Welcome Happy Hour! Depending on your flight times...you may have enough time to do a complementary shore dive to refresh after your flights.
Oct 19-23 or Oct 26-30, 2014: These 5 days will be our group package of 3 tank dives off the boats. The first dive starts at 7:45am and the boat will return after each dive allowing you the luxury of sleeping in or skipping a dive. Breakfast, lunch and dinner along with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included daily and are available on premises.
Entertainment & Activities: This week is full of entertainment and activities. In order to squeeze it all in we will prepare a very full calendar of events for you including both afternoon and evening events (BUT THEY WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH YOUR PACKAGE DIVES):
Saturday: Welcome Orientation and Welcome Happy Hour
Sunday: Lionfish Workshop Sunday evening, Social Mixer and other festivities!
Monday: Lionfish Class and then you are free to KILL!!
Tuesday: Optional Night Dive for those interested...either shore or boat! Let us know if you wish to do a night dive! Other festivities for those NOT Night Diving!
Wednesday:The day long trip to Barbareta Island and after wards our very own Pup will sing the night away!
Thursday: World Famous HOGG & WRECKDIVING THEMED Costume Contests...after all it's HALLOWEEN or nearly Halloween! FREE DIVE TRIPS & MORE AS PRIZES!!!)
Friday: Comedy night (Both local and imported action... YOU!) and a charity benefit crab race to keep you on your toes AND raise money for the local orphanage!
Oct 24 or Oct 31, 2014: This is an optional day of diving which you can take advantage of or take off for activities and sightseeing or just cleaning gear, packing or relaxing. (Note add'l chgs apply for boat and shorediving.)
- Throughout the week you can do local sightseeing, tours and activities such as kayaking, hiking, sight seeing and exploring the island. We will spend a great deal of time on the island as we experience the amazing diversity of this fun Caribbean isle.
- At some time during the week we'll go to the orphanage or foster home and try to personally bring our school & life supplies to the children. These interactions with the kids are usually very moving and powerful...don't miss it! Since this will be our last night we'll plan something FANTASTIC for our evening activities to celebrate the fantastic week of diving and fun.
Oct 25 or Nov 1, 2014: This is departure day and the end of our exciting week in this fun Caribbean isle. Do keep approx $37 for your exit tax out of the country in case it is not included in your airline ticket.
DAYS AFTER YOUR TRIP: For those who opt for the add'l extra days your departure date will vary but the process will be the same. We will help you find a roomie for extra days...we just can't guaranteed it so just let us know!
An amazing shark dive that includes a shark feeding and seeing these amazing animals up close and VERY personal! If you love diving or just if you're fascinated by sharks you can't leave Roatan without doing the shark dive. 3 dives daily with up to 20 sharks per dive.
You're on vacation, so why not spoil yourself a little with a spa treatment? There is an Elisir Day Spa in each of the HM Resorts hotels and resorts. Here you can really relax and unwind and receive a little pampering with a facial or a body massage or perhaps you need to catch up on some personal grooming and you've finally found the time. Whether you're after a simple leg wax or an indulgent 90 minute spa treatment, Elisir will not disappoint. Our professional beauty and massage therapists are here to de-hair, de-stress and generally make you feel relaxed and wonderful. The ELISIR Spa offers a complete series of treatments – nails, facials and body massages as well as a wide range of aesthetic and anti-aging remedies of the highest quality and experience. Such age defying techniques follow the strictest guidelines recommended by Vagheggi Phyto cosmesi cosmetics.
A Canopy tour is often called by other names in different countries, either a treetop walk or a flying fox or zip-line experience. Come experience the wilds of Roatan with a tree top view you'll never forget!
A butterfly and tropical bird sanctuary at West End, Roatan. You have to 'see' it to believe it!
Watch the dolphin show each day or if you want a more personal experience and something you will never forget, sign on for the Dolpin Swim & Snorkel.
There are a few different options for horse back riding in Roatan but they all offer pretty much the same thing.
HM Resorts offers complimentary sea kayaks and many of the dive shops offer sea kayaking tours if you prefer the security of a guide.
Roatan's Marine Park is a conservation group who educate people of the needs to keep our oceans clean. The Roatan Marine Park takes in volunteers for water and fish surveys as well as monitoring the dive shops in the area to ensure they are not damaging the reef.
Gumbalimba park offers something for everyone with tame tropical birds and monkeys to play with and feed, kayaking and sailing or horseback riding will keep the whole family entertained.
Punta Gorda is a village on the north side of Roatan where the traditional folclor dancing is performed by the Garifuna ladies – they put on a great show.
Exactly what it sounds like – a farm of iguanas. Here you can handle Iguanas which used to be a popular meat for stew on Roatan – but these days they're protected.
If you want to explore the Island on your own just rent a car at any of our resorts with your Guest Relation. Budget Rent a Car offers a great service for all our clients at HM Resorts.
See the island by renting a scooter or a motorcycle. We also rent: cell phones to call home, DVD movies and DVD players, as well as 3G modems to stay in touch online. For your convenience, we are located in West Bay and in West End.
UPDATED TRAINING UPDATE:
1. Wreck Certification - includes use of a reel, intro to penetration, running a line, etc.
2. Advanced Open Water - includes several 'advanced dives' such as navigation, night, and deep plus several choices of your own including photography, peak bouyancy, etc.
3. Solo Certification - This cert will enable you to dive independently of a human dive buddy by training you to dive with a mechanical dive buddy aka a pony bottle or stage bottle. - Ask about the 'enhanced solo skills' where the instructor will challenge you with several additional skills that will complement your solo cert skills enabling you to be even MORE independent and self sufficient in the water.
PRICE: Estimated $175 + $25 c-card fee + rental of pony/stage bottle/reg for 1 day + $38 for book and shipping (submit $238 via payment portal and pay the tank/reg rental in Roatan)
STUDENTS CURRENTLY TAKING CLASSES:
Most divers choose to book their own air so they an use miles, their preferred carrier or because they have more time to search out deals. If you wish for SingleDivers.com to research and/or book your airfare ticket for you we are happy to do so for a $30 research & booking fee.
AIR & WATER TEMPS:
Water: Mid to low 80's
Air Temperature During Day: 80's to 90's degrees F
Air Temperature At Night: mid to high 70's degrees F
Roatan is a country that is easy to fly in and out of for Americans and most Europeans. You only need a passport for legal entry and exit WITH 6 months left on it after your return and adequate pages to allow it to be stamped.
[b]HOW TO BOOK A SPOT ON THIS TRIP:
1) Post in this thread that you plan to join us and advise your check or credit card payment is on its way via our SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY. (SEE PAYMENT LINK BELOW.) We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list. [b](Please send your pymt asap as we can NOT hold any spots on this trip. Your spot will ONLY BE CONFIRMED when we receive your $300 non-refundable deposit or get the early payment deals with payment in full by April 1, 2014.)To join an SD trip you must be a premier membership which is $35 a year and you can get $25 back after the trip as a member rebate if you file for it.
2) Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey.
3) Fill out the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release.
4) Fill out the Insurance Summary form (All Forms can be found under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips &
activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to email@example.com for the password.)
5) Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you
need to make special arrangements about payments, please contact me and I'll gladly try to work with you.
6) We need to know if you need rental gear, will be diving nitrox and if you want d/o or s/o for the trip. You MUST include as much
of this information as possible with your initial reservation or the type of room you want may no longer be available when you
finally clarify for us.
7) You will also need to verify if you have trip insurance or will be procuring trip insurance or conversely not procuring trip
insurance. [b]All participants must have Current Dive Insurance and state one of the following:
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly. - THIS TRIP DOES NOT REQUIRE
TRIP INSURANCE BUT IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED DUE TO LIMITED FLIGHT OPTIONS TO THE ISLAND.
8) Only requests posted in this trip topic/thread are considered official especially for limited options such as use of a computer, or
going on a tour, etc.
9) Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the "official" availability is only accurate in the main
trip post. For more information on SingleDivers.com, booking policies, etc please read here.
10) Also note that for FASTER service pls email firstname.lastname@example.org for all general questions and email@example.com for
custom questions or special requests.
11) PLEASE EMAIL ALL DOCUMENTS TO TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM ONLY as I do not check trip documentation emails,
rather leaving it to our awesome volunteers who help me with our trips. />/>/>
SingleDivers.com uses a secure online payment gateway that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using either an e-check which debits your checking account directly without having to mail in a check or debits your credit card without having to fill out a SD.com credit card authorization form. (Please note that any non-US bank originating credit card MAY still have to use the paper credit card authorization form as different processing procedures may be followed to process international/non-US credit cards. You'll find this form in the Forms Forum link in my signature. - NOTE: For the State us AA if using an international credit card.[size="6"]
[size="4"]SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible cash discounts so any payments via credit card or paypal will still incur a 3% non-cash convenience fee. Our SECURE payment gateway which you can access by clicking the [b]PAY HERE LINK along the top, in my signature line and on the homepage of SingleDivers.com.
This trip may sell out quickly due to the great pricing we have so in order to ensure timely & accurate processing of payment receipts and therefore timely & accurate acceptance of members onto the trip, [b]ONLY PAYMENTS RECEIVED VIA OUR SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE ACCEPTED
If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering and contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to manually process your payment for you.
The gateway will add a 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via credit card or any non-cash option. Checks, money orders and real cash are discounted already.
[b]International/ Non-US Clients: Please use the traditional written credit authorization form to submit credit card payments IF the payment system does not work for you. (Remember use AA as the state and it should work).
[size="4"][color="#ff0000"]IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES YOU MUST MONITOR IF GOING ON THIS TRIP ARE LOCATED IN THE 2ND POST OR HERE