• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Dutch Springs

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

Hey Folks, DaveL is coming to my house Saturday evening and Sunday we are going to dive Dutch Springs. We wanted to invite anyone who is interested in joining us. Come on out and get a day of diving in!

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#2 Greg@ihpil

Greg@ihpil

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD. PADI ,Nitrox -SDI
  • Logged Dives:225

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:06 AM

Jerry,tell'em I said hi.Been a while since GCM. I'm glad to see he recovered from the accident. Is there any update news he can relate on his Dan claim etc.? You guy's enjoy & Have fun ..
Greg
: Posted Image
E= pluribus Forum Enjoy the view. ,Do unto others:respect

#3 Dave L

Dave L

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Nitrox/Decompression
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:11 AM

Greg,

I'm fine now. Got back under the water a couple of weeks ago. Dan was great as was everyone else involved. Can't say enough about U of Penn Hyperbaric Chamber Center. Also can't say enough good stuff about my dive buddy, Jerry. There is a thread about my experience somewhere on this site. I'll be happy to talk about the incident any time.

Dave

#4 Greg@ihpil

Greg@ihpil

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD. PADI ,Nitrox -SDI
  • Logged Dives:225

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

Hey, Dave,
I did see that post when you were in the mist of getting things started..Glad your back in the H20.. I just uped my Ins. with DAN to their Guardian.. Can never have enough Insurance..
Maybe will cross paths soon again..Till then ..Be safe

Greg,

I'm fine now. Got back under the water a couple of weeks ago. Dan was great as was everyone else involved. Can't say enough about U of Penn Hyperbaric Chamber Center. Also can't say enough good stuff about my dive buddy, Jerry. There is a thread about my experience somewhere on this site. I'll be happy to talk about the incident any time.

Dave

Greg
: Posted Image
E= pluribus Forum Enjoy the view. ,Do unto others:respect

#5 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:18 AM

Hey Gang, Dave L, jesterdiver and I are going to come up with a day in early June to do a day of diving at Dutch Springs.  It is either going to be a Friday or a Monday.  We wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone else would like to join us.  We may do a weekend day at some point later in the summer but with work issues this is easier right now.  Everyone is welcome just let us know if you would like to join us and if you need anything we might be able to help with.  Let's go diving!

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   

#6 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:17 PM

I'm definitely looking forward to it!

#7 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:28 AM

Hey gang it looks like it's official, :cheerleader: :dance:  Dave L and myself( haven't heard final confirmation from Jesterdiver) are going to be at Dutch springs :usf:  monday June 8th for a couple dives :diver: .  Everyone is welcome to join us.  I'm working on a couple other people who may show up that aren't SD members...Yet :evilgrin:

#8 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:54 PM

No one want's to go diving with us on monday? :verysad:   someone has to want to play hookie :evilgrin:  and get wet instead of going to work.  :banghead:  How about one of the Lurkers :ninja:  who has never put up a post before.  come on out and do a couple dives. :diver: We don't bite :luvsign:

#9 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:35 PM

A buddy of mine and I went up yesterday and we had Dutch Springs to ourselves.  I did not see one other diver either on shore or in the water.  There was one guy swimming laps but that was it.  the vis was 35 feet and a balmy 49 deg f on the bottom.  We saw several large rainbow trout and a couple of bass.  We're talking about doing it again in the near future so let me know if anyone wants to join us. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users