• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

GALAPAGOS NYE Trip Documents... Help us to Help YOU have a FANTASTIC TRIP!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:29 AM

For this trip you'll need the following documents:

All documents are located HERE (as well as via the link in my signature. You'll need a password to access the documents forum which will be sent to you via the TRIP PM.)

1. Waiver - fill out our fillable pdf located in our forms forum (see below for access) and then either fax back or scan and email back.
2. Survey - fill out our fillable pdf located in our forms forum (see below for access) and then either fax back or scan and email back.
3. Insurance Summary - fill out our fillable pdf located in our forms forum (see below for access) and then either fax back or scan and email back.
4. Airfare Authorization form - fill out if you want us to book either local air in or between countries or your domestic/international air to/from the trip. To do this you will also fill out our fillable pdf located in our forms forum (see below for access) and then either fax back or scan and email back.
5. Other forms such as specific boat waivers, int'l credit card authorization forms, rebate forms etc are located in our forms forum below.

All SD.com trip & other Documents are located HERE.

When you sing up for a trip you'll be included in the TRIP PM which has the password for the trip documents as well other vital trip info that you need and/or will need up until departure and even upon returning!

Timeframe for Returning Them:

You have 21 days (3 days if signing up withing 45 days of the trip) to return your documents to us for this trip to avoid a $75 document fee. This prevents us from scampering when its time to provide critical information to the boat/airlines/resort because we do not have your information. This is not a punitive measure however it prevents those who do return their documents to us timely from being penalized when we can't proceed due to missing information.

Where to Return Them:

All trip documents are either faxed to 888-480-0906 or scanned and emailed to trips@singledivers.com. This includes your flight details so we can set up transfers for you.

AVOIDING the $75 Document Fee:

As mentioned the easiest way to avoid the $75 document fee is to get your docs returned to us within 21 days of signing up for the trip and/or within 3 days if the trip is in 45 days or less. We try to assist you with any extenuating circumstances so let us know if you need help. If you just wish more time or don't particularly care...we'll simply add the $75 to your final invoice. This fee is NOT a fee to avoid doing the documents but simply a convenience fee for those who wish to have more than 21 days to do them.

AVOIDING the Documents in general.. WELL SORTA! :

For those who absolutely despise doing forms we offer a conceigre service where one of our Trip Coordinators TC's will do your documents over the phone for you and send them to you to sign and return. This service is $300 per trip. Please note you can't pay to avoid doing them all together but you can pay to have us fill them out for you.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:06 PM

I need a fax number for explorer ventures. The one listed is for outside the USA. I can't dial +1 on my fax machine? I have faxed this form again to SD today. I have no idea how to email this form once I've primted it out which is the whole reason I still have a home phone for faxes. Please help or forward my form from SD to EV, thank you.
If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

Kim the fax number is (307)235-0686. Just put a 1 in front of it like you would any long distance number. The +1 does NOT apply to the US.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#4 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

Ok, that worked this time. Maybe they had it shut off over the weekend for some reason. I have the error reports to prove it did not go thru with that number before.??Anyway I should be all set now 😄
If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

Ok, that worked this time. Maybe they had it shut off over the weekend for some reason. I have the error reports to prove it did not go thru with that number before.??Anyway I should be all set now 😄

I think they did have some issues...fortunately its all good now!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users