• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Any Interest in an El Paso Happy Hour?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jellyfishluv

Jellyfishluv

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Board Status:Always on the go
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+ logged

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:10 PM

Are there any SingleDivers.com members in the El Paso, TX area that would like to get together for a Happy Hour?

:fish2: Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming...

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

Janelle I can create an email blast to ensure everyone in a wide area (we currently can only filter by state) gets word of a Happy Hour. It has been a long time since we held a HH in your area, so if you would be interested in selecting venue and date (we recommend a Friday or Saturday evening about three or four weeks out to allow folks a chance to plan) please reply here and let me know, was on staff are always happy to help!

Are there any SingleDivers.com members in the El Paso, TX area that would like to get together for a Happy Hour?

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 Jellyfishluv

Jellyfishluv

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Board Status:Always on the go
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+ logged

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:56 PM

Janelle I can create an email blast to ensure everyone in a wide area (we currently can only filter by state) gets word of a Happy Hour. It has been a long time since we held a HH in your area, so if you would be interested in selecting venue and date (we recommend a Friday or Saturday evening about three or four weeks out to allow folks a chance to plan) please reply here and let me know, was on staff are always happy to help!

Cool,

I looked at a few places and Click's Billiards and Sports Bar looks like a good place for a HH. Location:

Clicks Billiards And Sports Bar

1201 Airway Blvd

El Paso, TX 79925

How about Saturday March 28, 2015?

Edited by Jellyfishluv, 15 February 2015 - 07:57 PM.

• dive_sail_etc likes this
:fish2: Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming...

#4 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:36 AM

Janelle you are off to a great start! I will contact you via Private Message (PM) detailing how the SingleDivers.com Happy Hour process works (it's not complicated) and how we help get the word out.

I looked at a few places and Click's Billiards and Sports Bar looks like a good place for a HH. Location:

Clicks Billiards And Sports Bar

1201 Airway Blvd

El Paso, TX 79925

How about Saturday March 28, 2015?

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users