• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2015-09: Sept 5-12, 2015... NOW OPEN...BONAIRE REDEUX!!! LAST BONAIRE SINGLE'S WEEK!!!

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#31 ItsScubaJen

ItsScubaJen

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:215

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:02 PM

Jennifer, I hope you and Jose will be able to come!
  • scubaclint and jesterdiver like this

#32 WindyMike

WindyMike

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:10 PM

Thanks for the replies.  Don't think I will be learning nitrox before the trip, so I will either take a refund or save it for any possible charges that may be added (tours or whatever).  Just let me know what is easier for you bookkeeping-wise.

Gayle

BTW, Kamala    My name is Gayle Michelle.  My grandfather nicknamed me Windy (gale)  Mike (male version of Michelle). Cute, huh? lol  It is now also the name of my motor boat that I enjoy tooling around in all summer at the Jersey shore.  So I guess it is kinda my alterego.  Seemed to be a good choice for SingleDivers!

• scubaclint likes this

#33 sparky103

sparky103

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

Looks like I should check my mail more often....missed the best discount already :verysad:  :verysad:

There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#34 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:54 AM

Sparky you should check email more often.

Thanks Gayle for sharing the story!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#35 500psi

500psi

Getting started

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Board Status:On
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

BOB  500PSI 
Payments Summary To Date We will post your payments as we receive them
7nite /5 dive day Pkg at Divi Resorts $1447 d/o :
Extra Days/Nights NONE 
32% Nitrox $200... ($115 if paid for by 6/15/15 TELL US IF YOU WANT IT:Yes 
Add'l Optional Tours:  No
Documents SD Waiver - To follow via email     SD Survey - To follow via email      SD Ins Summary -To follow via email

Dive Insurance Current     DAN is Provider & Policy # 2435834
Trip Insurance: CHOOSE ONE (b)

b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.

Flight Details

InselAir -Mia 908  &  353    Sept 5th  Arrive 9:10 PM

InselAir- Departure  304     Sept 12th 9:40 PM 

Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support)  No
Other   None 

DISCOUNTS (Deleted those that do not apply):

a. I will pay in full by 3-20-15 and get add'l $100 off the price 

c. I deposited by 5-30-15 for ONE chance at FREE upgrade to an ocean view room and ONE chance at FREE Nitrox!
d. I paid for Nitrox in full by 6-15-15 and SAVED $85 on Nitrox package for all dives making it only $115 vs $200 
e.  I paid in full by 7-01-15 for another FREE dinner on Tuesday...the group night dive night!

h. I will submit my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.

j. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

Robert L.

#36 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:46 PM

Welcome Bob!  Another repeat SDer back for more.  I like it!  :)

Clint

#37 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:28 AM

Hey Kamala,

It's a crazy year for me but I had my schedule open up in September. But the Saturday to Saturday format won't work with the opening in my schedule. Is Thursday to Thursday (3-10) possible?

#38 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:16 AM

Work seems to be cramping my diving schedule too!!  :)

#39 sinisa

sinisa

Getting started

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Rescue, Nitrox, IANTD SM Cave
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:35 AM

Welcome from Fiji Sinisa! Will you be doing the Rent-A-Buddy program? Its great for newer divers to dial in bouyancy, trim, air consumption etc.

Yes I'd like to. Thanks!

#40 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

Ok Sinsia! We''ll get you on the list for the RAB as we call it for this trip. Its $150 for the week and a great program! You will learn sooooooooooo much! It helped me so much when I was new! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

I can ask about having the two of you do Thursday to Thursday. I am guessing you want to arrive before the group and leave early? Or do you want to arrive the Thursday we are there and stay after the group?
 Let me know and I will check on availability for you! Since there will be two of you this is possible. It may mess up some of the group dinners but the rest would ream in tact!

Hey Kamala,

It's a crazy year for me but I had my schedule open up in September. But the Saturday to Saturday format won't work with the opening in my schedule. Is Thursday to Thursday (3-10) possible?

formerly...

#42 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:26 PM

Hi Kamala,

Yes it would be the Thursday before the group arrives, Sept 3rd and leaving Thursday the 10th. With my new work responsibilities and having a colleague on maternity leave, I just can't afford to be away for two weekends in a row. But I'm having SD withdrawal so I'm trying to find a way to make this work lol!

The other question is will we still be eligible for the early booking discounts. If it's yes, then I may sign up and pay in full by tomorrow.

Thanks

I can ask about having the two of you do Thursday to Thursday. I am guessing you want to arrive before the group and leave early? Or do you want to arrive the Thursday we are there and stay after the group?
 Let me know and I will check on availability for you! Since there will be two of you this is possible. It may mess up some of the group dinners but the rest would ream in tact!

Hey Kamala,

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:39 PM

Thanks for the replies.  Don't think I will be learning nitrox before the trip, so I will either take a refund or save it for any possible charges that may be added (tours or whatever).  Just let me know what is easier for you bookkeeping-wise.

Gayle

BTW, Kamala    My name is Gayle Michelle.  My grandfather nicknamed me Windy (gale)  Mike (male version of Michelle). Cute, huh? lol  It is now also the name of my motor boat that I enjoy tooling around in all summer at the Jersey shore.  So I guess it is kinda my alterego.  Seemed to be a good choice for SingleDivers!

Unless you are doing nitrox you will not really have much to apply the money too other than dive tips. We can apply it to that or you can send an email to accounting@singledivers.com and explain that since you are new you paid in full not realizing the discount would not be automatically taken off and would she please refund the discount to your account?  

Thank you! Kamala

formerly...

#44 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:21 PM

kimmie - Kimbuddha

Payments Summary To Date $500 deposit
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Divi Resorts $1447 d/o or $2078 s/o:    $2078 single occupancy
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites $125 pp d/o $250 pp s/o not sure but probably not
32% Nitrox $200... ($115 if paid for by 6/15/15 TELL US IF YOU WANT IT:Yes, will pay in full by 6/15
Add'l Optional Tours: Yes ??
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy # DAN 2150782
Trip Insurance: CHOOSE ONE
a. 
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. 
Flight Details Tell us your flight details here United 
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) i will donate money for supplies &/or bring a few things
Other i prefer not to eat grains or gluten. 
DISCOUNTS (Delete those that do not apply):

b.what was B???
c. I deposited by 5-30-15 for ONE chance at FREE upgrade to an ocean view room and ONE chance at FREE Nitrox!
d. I paid for Nitrox in full by 6-15-15 and SAVED $85 on Nitrox package for all dives making it only $115 vs $200 
e.  I paid in full by 7-01-15 for another FREE dinner on Tuesday...the group night dive night!
f. I am a REPEAT SD.com Bonaire trip goer so qualify for (1) FREE Oceanview Upgrade Chance and Chance at FREE Nitrox
g. 1 qualify for a chance to win a FREE OCEANVIEW UPGRADE AND NITROX for signing up on SD's Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com'S PAGE HERE if I haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on persoal page and/or in a diving group!
h. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.

If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#45 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

Any word?

Hi Kamala,

Yes it would be the Thursday before the group arrives, Sept 3rd and leaving Thursday the 10th. With my new work responsibilities and having a colleague on maternity leave, I just can't afford to be away for two weekends in a row. But I'm having SD withdrawal so I'm trying to find a way to make this work lol!

The other question is will we still be eligible for the early booking discounts. If it's yes, then I may sign up and pay in full by tomorrow.

Thanks

Hey Kamala,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users