• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

OPEN FOR BOOKING!!! 2015-11: BLISSFUL BELIZE! NOV 21-28, 2015 - THANKSGIVING!!!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:02 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

This trip is open for booking....so read the details in the first post and join us! Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:07 AM

NOTE: To all those wanting to sign  up for this trip..... PLEASE post you plan to do it....and we'd love for you to tell us what you want via our booking template.....since we will run both systems in tandem for a few months....BUT PLEASE DO NOT DO THE DOCUMENTS THE OLD WAY!!! We are porting all people signed up for trips into our new booking system and we will have you either sign up there if you are new...and/or finish your progress payments via the new system AND we will have you do your DOCUMENTS ONLINE VIA THE NEW SYSTEM!!!! :thankyou:  Kamala aka WreckWench and the SD.com Team

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:12 AM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

If you are on this trip but have NOT been added to the TRIP PM (private message) please let us know. If you have not upgraded your membership to premier or above...please do so and then we can add you to the TRIP PM.  The TRIP PM is used to send you valuable information you need for this trip. Please upgrade now so we can add you to this valuable communication loop that you will not find in the thread.

formerly...

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:21 AM

HOTEL ON FRIDAY OR ARRIVE DIRECTLY ON SATURDAY???

From the Dancer's "Know Before You Go" info.... we need to decide if we are going to get hotel rooms the night before or wing it.

ARRIVAL (Saturday to Saturday) The Belize Aggressor III and Sun Dancer II operate out of Belize City, Central America. Guests arriving in Belize on Saturday are greeted at the international airport by a crewmember in uniform who will have a “Belize Aggressor III and Sun Dancer II” sign. (transfers are not provided from the Belize City Municipal Airport) Our agent cannot enter Customs but will be just outside the door. Baggage handlers may aggressively offer to help with your luggage those few feet for a mandated per bag fee. Guests will be transported in an air-conditioned van to the yacht. If you are already in Belize, please make your way to the yacht anytime after 3:00 p.m. Both yachts dock at the Radisson Fort George Hotel Dock and depart for the week after everyone is onboard Saturday evening. Airport Arrival into Belize: There are two complimentary transfers provided by the Belize Aggressor III and Sun Dancer II from the airport to Belize City at approximate 12 pm and 4:30 pm which may vary based on the flight arrival times. Most flights arrive around the same time. Guests may have to wait up to one hour for the shuttle; however, they may wait in the airport lounge which has free wi-fi. If guests prefer not to wait, they may take a taxi for approximately $25 to the Radisson Fort George Hotel and wait until boarding time. Airport Departure from Belize: There are two complimentary shuttles from the yachts to the airport, one at 8:30 am from the yacht and 12:30 pm from the Radisson pool area. For guests arriving early in the day, Liveaboard Vacations, www.liveaboardvacations.com can arrange for a private car and driver for the day to meet guests with their luggage at the airport and journey out on a customer private tour to nearby ruins, the local zoo or other activities. In the event you arrive a day late, you can still board the boat by having the yacht agent hire a water taxi to transport you to the Belize Aggressor III or Sun Dancer II. The cost of this service ranges from USD $300 to $600 (cost is determined by the location of the yacht) and is the client’s responsibility.

formerly...

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:00 PM

Check out this great report on our Belize adventure HERE!

formerly...

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:04 AM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

Did you know that we do not cancel trips? So don't worry that only a few people have signed up so far! A number are talking to me and hopefully decide to join us! But we are going NO MATTER WHAT!!!

THAT is the SingleDivers.com guarantee!

formerly...

#22 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Dive Con, ANDI Tech Safe Air
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:16 PM

UPDATE: The information below has been added to the new site and the required vendor documentation has been updated.  Once we receive your final payment, your information will be sent to Sundancer and they will give us a link for you to complete their required trip information and waiver.

KNOW BEFORE YOU GO

Sundancer Fleet has provided a detailed KNOW BEFORE YOU GO document that you can download in your MY TRIPS area.  This document has much valuable information contained within it regarding the yacht, taxes and fees collected on the yacht as well as the  dive trip and will answer many of your questions in greater detail.  Please be sure to download it and read it prior to your arrival in Belize.

Instead of "SINGLE" as a marital status, I prefer "Independently Owned & Operated"

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:15 AM

GREAT NEWS!!!

The DiveHeart organization will be taking half the boat to include 1-2 adaptive divers along with enough remaining friends of DiveHeart and able bodied divers to assist the adaptive divers. :cool1:

We are excited to have them joining us! And just so you know the limits that the adaptive divers face include the gambit of challenges such as hearing, sight, missing limbs, wheelchair bound, PTSD, etc. However each challenge is overcome and the diver is free and embodied during the time spent in the water. Its truly an amazing gift the 1-3 able bodied assist divers who are all volunteers give to each adaptive diver. With this type of support team you hardly know the adaptive diver is on the trip let alone in the water. Well not entirely true but they certainly ensure that there is no drain of resources from the rest of the group either above or below. Its an amazing program that I am very excited to be partnered with and I am truly looking forward to having them add so much to our trips!

• dive_sail_etc likes this

formerly...

#24 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:52 AM

The DiveHeart organization will be taking half the boat to include 1-2 adaptive divers along with enough remaining friends of DiveHeart and able bodied divers to assist the adaptive divers. :cool1:

We are excited to have them joining us!

This really IS exciting news! DiveHeart is one of many adaptvie diving groups which have appeared over the last few years. All have been received warmly by others in the dive community, and I am proud to be part of the SingleDivers.com community who will be on hand to welcome them aobard our inaugural partner-"ship"! :cool:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#25 sharkalover

sharkalover

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:38 PM

I and muskegocline are going!!! Having some troubles with your site though and sent you an email, Kamala.  (Please email me back on my personal email.)

Formerly jiab523...now sharkalover!

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

Welcoming sharkalover and muskegocline! :wakawaka:

formerly...

#27 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:13 AM

I and muskegocline are going!!! Having some troubles with your site though and sent you an email, Kamala.  (Please email me back on my personal email.)

Monthakan it will be nice to meet you at last. :respect: Derek it will be good to see you again. :diver: Welcome aboard!

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#28 DesiDiver

DesiDiver

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:56 PM

I just signed up for this trip (but am on travel for next 10 days and will fill up all the forms and other info early Oct).

Sumant aka DesiDiver

Payments Summary To Date
7nite/5 dive day Pkg on Belize Dancer $2495 d/o Deluxe Cabin or $2695 d/o Master Cabin:  - d/o Deluxe Cabin
Extra Days/Nights TBA:  Reaching BZE on Friday 11/20
32% Nitrox $199-$150 (verifying price)... (TELL US IF YOU WANT IT:No
Add'l Optional Tours - TBA: No
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd
Dive Insurance Current DAN and Dive Assure
Trip Insurance: B
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
Flight Details 

Fri, 20NOV15 UA1410 D HOUSTON, TX 
(IAH -BUSH INTL) 1:15 PM
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE 
(BZE) 3:45 PM

Sat, 28NOV15 UA1151 Z BELIZE CITY, BELIZE 
(BZE) 1:10 PM
CHICAGO, IL 
(ORD - O'HARE) 5:25 PM

Other:

Discounts: Delete those that do not apply)

e. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
g. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

Edited by DesiDiver, 04 October 2015 - 10:21 AM.

#29 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Dive Con, ANDI Tech Safe Air
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:00 PM

Welcome, Sumant! You'll find the new forms all together in the new system under MY TRIP. You should find them much easier to complete and once they're done, they'll be saved for your future trips! Enjoy Belize!
Instead of "SINGLE" as a marital status, I prefer "Independently Owned & Operated"

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:54 AM

Welcome DesiDiver! It will be great to see you again! Its been too long! -ww  :wakawaka:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users