• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Wanna lose weight? GIVE UP DIET DRINKS & FOODS...They make you GAIN WEIGHT!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:08 AM

So who would have thought that the EASIEST way to lose weight would be to give up diet drinks and foods containing so called 'calorie free sweetners' such as aspartame. NOW an abundance of scientific research shows that these diet sweetners and foods CAUSE YOU TO GAIN WEIGHT!!!

Read how and why HERE.

• Mermaid Lady likes this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:21 AM

Years ago when I weighed well over 200# (yep sadly have the pics to prove it) I thought.... "why drink calories when you can eat them". So I would consume a diet coke and use my calories for a candy bar or cookies. Little did I know that I was doing a double whammy to my body. And that was before aspartame and other fake sweeteners had become so prevalent in so many foods.

When I finally gave up the diet drinks I felt better and I was able to truly lose weight. I did not give up all the fake food and until I did I was not able to keep the weight loss off.

Once I cleaned and purged my system of FAKE FOOD and started giving my body real food I was able to lose well over 80# and keep it off while putting lean body mass back on. But weight is a tricky thing and you must continue to focus on healthy eating and healthy lifestyles to keep it off to look and feel great.  And while I was eating healthy...I was still slowly putting wight back on. :(

Last year I lost 20# due to so many deaths in my family and then gained 30 back. :banghead: I have taken the 30# back off slowly and steadily and it inspired our Roatan Wellness Trip in August. We are focusing on how to become and remain healthy as well as how to take off unwanted and unneeded weight so we can keep enjoying this sport we all love so much. I can't wait for this trip to share the wealth of information that we have in store for everyone!

Please share your thoughts on the article and/or your own experiences with diet drinks and/or fake foods.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users