• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

NO 2016 FLORIDA trip thisyear. Conflicts with SD's move to FL

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Stayyoung

Stayyoung

Getting started

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:431

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:04 PM

Notify me when thisFlorida trip is open.Thanks

#17 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:36 AM

Notify me when thisFlorida trip is open.Thanks

Jerry you are on the notify list! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:23 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

Hey gang...we have been doing some hard soul searching and have been wrestling with the following:

1. We are moving the company to Florida hopefully by the end of 2016 (dates are slipping a bit from summer of 2016)

2. We are in a rebuilding phase after coming off a tough 3 years for the wench personally

3. We had some technical issues with the site that thanks to one of our MOST AMAZING MEMBERS turned into a positive vs a negative but cost of a great deal of time and energy expended to rectify and improve

4. We are severely behind in getting this trip opened and risk not fill it.

SO.....

We can do the following

1. Not offer our Best of Florida trip this year but DEFINITELY offer it next year as a lead into our Cuba trip in 2017 around Labor Day and focus exclusively on completing 2017 and 2018's calendar

2. Offer this trip BUT only to those wanting to sign up now and we'll release all other spots on the boat and a few of us will just go diving in two of Florida's best diving venues.

If anyone has already booked this time off for vacation and can not reschedule PLEASE let us now asap so we can just have a few of us go diving. Otherwise we apologize for not being able to get this trip opened in time to ensure it will completely fill.

We have had very little interest in the trip so I am hoping that we can easily reschedule it for next year.   Please let us know your thoughts

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#19 pinkmedic16

pinkmedic16

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:master diver
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:31 PM

Add me to the notify please :-)
  :) ♥ Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.

#20 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:44 PM

I'll still be diving a lot in Florida around the time this trip was scheduled, though of course notify me of the 2017 dates, too. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users