• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

How do I retreive or change my password?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:45 PM

You manage your password and login via our legacy forums.

To go to the legacy forums:

• www.singledivers.com
  • Click on Forums in main tool bar across the top
  • Click on TAKE ME TO THE SURFACE INTERVAL FORUMS

Now you are in the forums. We use our legacy forums' log in controls to manage passwords and account information.

Why?

• Because for the first 11 years of our life we ONLY had our forums s it our legacy system.
  • Because by doing it this way we can ensure that ONE login and ONE password will work for both the Forums AND the Booking System aka shopping cart aka the new website.
  • By using the forums we can allow members to get to know one another BEFORE a trip, communicate privately with them and everyone on a trip without revealing your private info AND we have a wealth of information on diving and travel in our forums just waiting for you to discover!!!!

How to change my password from the temp one you gave me or just in general?

1. Log into the legacy FORUMS. You are in the forums now if you see the words in small white print ACROSS the top as the same line as the login option, saying you are in the forums which we use for trip communications etc.. You are logged in if you see your screen name in the upper right corner. (If you see 'Sign In' then please do so)
  2. Next to your screen name you will see a small downward triangle/arrow. Click on it
  3. Then click on MY SETTINGS
  4. Then click on EMAIL & PASSWORDS on the left
  5. Follow the prompts and finish

I tried to change my password and it did not work?

Sometimes when logging into the new site aka www.singledivers.com (the one with all the pretty pictures and the booking system) the system will not either change your password or send you a password hint etc.  NO PROBLEM... simply send an email to admin@singledivers.com or submit a help ticket and we will fix it for you and send you a temp password to log in with.

Once you are logged in you can follow the directions above to change your password to something you remember.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users