• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

HOW TO: Find the Full Trip Details & Trip Discounts & Who Qualifies for those discounts?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wet Wally

Wet Wally

Getting started

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:26 AM

I was about to sign up for your July 8 -15 Roatan trip and didn't find the code to use for the early booking coupon, so I stopped my booking. Where can I find that code?  Plus, I assume I qualify for the repeat discount since I was on your BOM trip and will be on your Maldives trip. Also, how's the military discount work?  I'm a veteran, not active duty.

SCROLL DOWN FOR FULL REPLY BELOW IN THE NEXT POST

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 12 October 2016 - 06:44 AM

I was about to sign up for your July 8 -15 Roatan trip and didn't find the code to use for the early booking coupon, so I stopped my booking. Where can I find that code?  Plus, I assume I qualify for the repeat discount since I was on your BOM trip and will be on your Maldives trip. Also, how's the military discount work?  I'm a veteran, not active duty.

Great questions Wally!  Allow me to explain where to find the early booking discounts and what each one means.

HOW TO FIND THE EARLY BOOKING DISOOUNTS:

The codes are in the booking system When you click on the link HERE  for the first week (also found at the top of the thread which says click HERE to book) it takes you to our new booking system aka shopping cart system.  Once there you will see ALL THE TRIP DETAILS including a header called DISCOUNTS & REBATES.... These headers are PURPLE and when you click on them you will see ALL THE TRIP DETAILS INCLUDING THE DISCOUNT CODES you need for the trip.

WHO CAN USE WHICH DISCOUNTS:

The Repeat SD / MEDIA LUNA or Henry Morgan is an add'l code for people who have been to our Roatan Single's Weeks before.  Note we often offer this "repeat" discount on our Bonaire Trips, Dominica Trips and also Cayman Trips.

The active duty military discount is for anyone who is currently serving in the military. One day we hope to be able to provide the discount to ALL our men and women who have served in the armed forces for a country that fights for freedom but for now it is only for our active duty members who serve under any country that fights with the US for freedom.

The REPEAT MEMBER REBATE is filed for after the trip and applies to anyone who is in good member standing during the trip and when they file for the rebate which must be within 30 days after the trip is over. There is a form you use to file for it and its located in our FORMS AND DOCUMENTS FORUM found under the green link across the forums called PAPER FORMS or in my signature line under every one of my posts called SD Forms and Documents Link.

The Save $75 Document Discount is a way to AVOID an extra fee by getting your forms into us within 21 days of booking or within 3 days if the trip is in 45 days or less.  We MUST have this information timely so reward you for getting us to us timely namely by avoiding this document fee. If the 21 days passes and we will apply it to your invoice. If the 21 day deadline is close and you can't quite make it but you have been working on your documents then contact trips@singledivers.com and we'll be happy to work with you. PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE this leniency and please reply to our awesome volunteer trip coordinators when they let you know something is missing.

The Contests and Chances to Win Free Dive Gear is exactly that. When you book by the given deadline you will be entered into a drawing for that free perk i.e. free nitrox or free night dive or free dive gear etc. We announce the winners either right before the trip or on it. Sometimes it may be after the trip and you will either receive the merchandise, be shipped the merchandise or be refunded the price of the benefit i.e. Free nitrox or free night dive.

HOW TO FIND ALL THE TRIP DETAILS FOR ANY TRIP I'M INTERESTED IN BOOKING:

Before we had our new secure online fully automated booking system we used the forums you are currently reading to list ALL the trip details for a trip. THERE WERE A LOT!!!  Many people said there were so many they could not find the basic things for all the other pages of details. So when we implemented our new system we better organized the details by logical category and we made each main topic area such as Travel Details and Discounts & Rebates expandable. Simple click on the PURPLE title topic and it expands to give you ALL THE DETAILS you need under that topic.

So for example.... When you click on the Roatna 1st Week link HERE  (also found at the top of the OPEN FOR BOOKING & DISCUSSION thread which says click HERE to book) it takes you to our new booking system aka shopping cart system.  Once there you will see ALL THE TRIP DETAILS including a header called DISCOUNTS & REBATES.... These headers are PURPLE and when you click on them you will see ALL THE TRIP DETAILS INCLUDING THE DISCOUNT CODES you need for the trip.

HOW TO FIND ALL THE TRIPS THAT I'M INTERESTED IN BOOKING:

There are several ways to find all our great trips to BOOK!!!

1. Click on the BOOK NOW blue box across the top of the forums.

Once in the new booking system's list of trips choose the one you want.

When you first click on the BLUE BOX called BOOK NOW you will be taken to the new booking system aka shopping cart system. Once in the new system click on TRIPS in the main toolbar and then on UPCOMING TRIPS and you will see all the trips that are open for booking Click on the name or the picture of the trip you wish to book and you will taken to the new booking general info page with, a price summary matrix and ALL THE PURPLE TABS THAT EXPAND AND EXPLODE WITH TRIP DETAILS INCLUDING THE BOOKING DISCOUNTS

2. You can go to www.SingleDivers.com and click on TRIPS from the main menu bar and then click on UPCOMING TRIPS and then choose your trip.

When you first click on it you will general info, a price summary matrix and ALL THE PURPLE TABS THAT EXPAND AND EXPLODE WITH TRIP DETAILS INCLUDING THE BOOKING DISCOUNTS

3. Inside of our forums aka community we have a category called  2016-2018 Upcoming Trips & Events. You can reach that by click on the GREEN BOX across the top of the forums that says TRIP DETAILS and then scroll down and click on the subforum for the trip you are interested in.

This is where we manage a trip and our members can ask questions about a trip. This is a VITAL PLACE for you to get and receive info about your upcoming trip with SingleDivers.com!

4. At the top of every trip's forum post there are hot links that say CLICK HERE to book now or CLICK HERE to book this trip.

Simply follow that link and you will be taken to our new booking system aka shopping cart where you can sign up for a trip and pay in full or pay the deposit, buy your add-on's and complete your trip documents.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 treesnseas

treesnseas

Getting started

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:02 AM

How can Canadians qualify for the cash discounts?

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:32 PM

How can Canadians qualify for the cash discounts?

Many Canadians have a checking account that is drawn in USD. If you have one you should be able to enter your checking info and it will apply. Sometimes it works and sime times it does not. You could also send a bank wire but that adds a $50-$60 dollar fee for us to accept the wire and the cost of the wire being sent on your end. So the cc feels would have to exceed over $100+ to make the wire cost effective.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users