• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

HOW TO be added to the WAIT LIST for one of our amazing trips!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

WAIT LIST RULES & HOW TO BE ADDED TO IT:

1. To be on the wait list you must be a registered member or register as a member. PLEASE CHOOSE A FUN SCREEN NAME as they can not be changed after you set them up. Email admin@singledivers.com for help on choosing a name or getting registered. Mine is WreckWench because I love wrecks...you get the idea!!!

2. Any member can be on the wait list...basic or premium.

3. To be added to the wait list for any trip simply post in the trip's forum topic and ask to be added. We will add you to the manual list in the 3rd post of the topic where we show who is going and who is on the wait list before you!

4. To find the trip you want to be added to...click HERE and then choose the trip forum below for the trip you want and click on it and then click on the OPEN FOR BOOKING topic for that trip and then click on ADD REPLY and make your request then click on POST REPLY and you are done!

5. For help email admin@singledivers.com

FAQ for someone coming via the New Site:

• www.singledivers.com also known as the main site and the new booking site
  • Forums
  • Take me to the Surface Interval Forums
  • now you are in the forums (also known as our legacy or old site) so NOW you login in the upper right corner using your basic(free) screen name and password (if any issues click on the RED HELP button or email admin@singledivers.com)
  • Once logged in (it says your screen name and not guest or sign in) then click on the Green Box that says... upcoming trips
  • Then scan down to the trip you want i.e. Raja (each trip has its own forum)
  • Click on the title of the forum aka the trip name and date and all the trip topics for that trip are inside.
  • To be added to the wait list simply click on the MAIN trip topic that has the name of the trip and the dates in the title and then click on ADD REPLY and a dialog box will open up and you can simply say... please add me to the wait list and then click on POST and it will add your request to the official trip list and one of our admins will modify the 3rd post in the TRIP TOPIC to add your names to the list.

If you have any issues just let us know. We show you how to do this so you can use the same topic to ask other questions about this trip in the same way. This allows us to reply to your  question and help others at the same time. If the question is of a private nature please just email trips@singledivers.com or me personally at kamala@singledivers.com.

Thank you! Kamala aka WreckWench

Edited by WreckWench, 30 April 2017 - 06:43 AM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users