• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Saba & St Kitts... CELEBRATING New Year's .....what's YOUR vote???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: HOW TO CELEBRATE RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR on Saba St Kitts Trip (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Here are our options for ringing in the new year... what say ye? (Please ONLY vote if on the trip)

1. 1. Stay up and ring in the new year.... it is after all a tradition to do so ....however we will have completed 5 dives that day and still recovering from traveling so people will be a bit tired! (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. 2. Celebrate EARLIER in a pre-NYE celebration and still get some rest for diving the next day. (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

3. 3. Celebrate a little Sunday evening and then again Friday nite our last nite of the trip. (2 votes [28.57%])

What is your preferred dress attire? Dressy? Casual? Something in between? Its a surprise!

1. Dressy.... even though we are on a boat we can still look FAB!!! (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. Island Casual....sure its the new year and I'll look good but don't need a lot of glam... (4 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

3. Still not sure and may surprise myself and everyone with what ends up in the suitcase as I am packing! (2 votes [28.57%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:19 PM

Ok its New Year's Eve.... it falls on Sunday evening after our first full day of diving so our options are as follows:

1. Stay up and ring in the new year.... it is after all a tradition to do so ....however we will have completed 5 dives that day and still recovering from traveling so people will be a bit tired! 

SADLY WE CAN NOT BE DIVING AT MIDNITE...you will have to pretend its midnight on the night dive earlier!

2. Celebrate EARLIER in a pre-NYE celebration and still get some rest for diving the next day.

3. Celebrate a little Sunday evening and then again Friday nite our last nite of the trip.

Since we mostly have women on this trip... YOU LUCKY GUYS...they will pretty much call the shots but don't they usually? LOL! ;) In this case they will decide if we fancy up a bit for the beginning of the new year or just breeze into it with a comfortable casual flair! Either way it will be great but getting a feel for everyone's thoughts NOW will help us better prepare...and pack clothes for the big nite...or low keyed night as it may be.

So give us your opinions in our poll above! :thankyou:

• Zinfandel likes this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Crabby lady

Crabby lady

Getting started

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA
  • Logged Dives:75

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:06 PM

Evening dress and heels!

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:16 PM

Evening dress and heels!

Please choose the vote options above! Thanks!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#4 Zinfandel

Zinfandel

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:81

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:36 AM

Don't own heels, flip flops are fine with party dress! I'm fine with whatever folks want to do, its a party every night right??? And a night dive every night  :wow:

:wavey:  :wow:  :fish2:  :fish2:

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:06 AM

Don't own heels, flip flops are fine with party dress! I'm fine with whatever folks want to do, its a party every night right??? And a night dive every night  :wow:

It can be a party every nite... (first drink...last dive) and YES THERE IS A NIGHT DIVE EVERY NIGHT!!!!  :wakawaka:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users