• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

OFFICIAL Thailand Group Hotel Info & Sign Up Topic

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#31 CherryNYC

CherryNYC

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:168

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:40 AM

I am arriving at 12:50am on 2/16; I assume I need a room from 2/15 thru 2/18; double occupancy please.  On my return, I need to book 2/28-3/1; leaving on flight out of Phuket airport 3:55am on 3/2.

Sharon

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#32 RetiredToDive

RetiredToDive

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:over 1000

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

Please do a group room before and after 2nd week. You have my flight info. Single or shared is ok. Roger.

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:26 AM

Please do a group room before and after 2nd week. You have my flight info. Single or shared is ok. Roger.

Thanks Roger...we :wub: members willing to be flexible! Just need 1 gal and 1 guy per group and we should have what we need flexibility wise!  Also we may stay depending on when we get off the boat 1 nite in Khao lak or just go to Bangkok as it will be you, me and Brenda and possibly Laura joining us. So we need to figure those arrangements out but that is separate which I will work on with Brenda and Laura and tell you the plan!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#34 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:29 AM

I am arriving at 12:50am on 2/16; I assume I need a room from 2/15 thru 2/18; double occupancy please.  On my return, I need to book 2/28-3/1; leaving on flight out of Phuket airport 3:55am on 3/2.

Sharon

Gotcha. I know you want d/o and we will work to make that happen for you.  :pray:  Thank you!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#35 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

Roger we do NOT have your Return Home Phuket HKT to Bangkok BKK flight leg - please email to trips@singledivers.com and we will complete adding your Group Hotel dates to the tracking list in the top post. Thanks! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#36 Diver_Jim

Diver_Jim

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Cert Level:DM I dive monthly. CA, Carolinas, Florida Keys, Carribean
  • Logged Dives:don't really know, 300 plus ???

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:45 PM

Hello,  

I need a room close to the boat the night of the 17th.  Single or Double occupancy, just need a secure place to drop gear and crash for the night.  Gonna need 3 nights nearer Phucket after the trip.  

#37 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:56 PM

Roger we do NOT have your Return Home Phuket HKT to Bangkok BKK flight leg - please email to trips@singledivers.com and we will complete adding your Group Hotel dates to the tracking list in the top post. Thanks! :diver:

That is because Roger, Brenda, myself and probably Laura have not bought it yet. I think we were going to get them there.... will double check those planning this after trip excursion which ANYONE is welcome to join us! Right not it is very fluid and we hope to join Laura since she is heading to BKK after the HKT part of the trip.

• pinkmedic16 likes this

formerly...

#38 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

Hello,  

I need a room close to the boat the night of the 17th.  Single or Double occupancy, just need a secure place to drop gear and crash for the night.  Gonna need 3 nights nearer Phucket after the trip.  

Ok Jim. We can help with the nearer the airport options after the trip. Still trying to figure out what the boat will pay for transfer wise to save $35-$40 in xfers.

formerly...

#39 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

Hello,  

Ok Jim. We can help with the nearer the airport options after the trip. Still trying to figure out what the boat will pay for transfer wise to save $35-$40 in xfers.

Jim we also need your complete flight itinerary, we emailed you requesting this via the trips@singledivers.com address last Friday. Please send your itinerary to trips@singledivers.com and thanks!

• WreckWench likes this
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#40 Sundancediver

Sundancediver

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

We decided to stay at Beyond Patong on Feb 6-8.  We would like a transfer from Sea Dream hotel.  Our hotel is only a mile from there.  Maybe we can pay a slight amount to have them pick us up there to save in and out of taxis. We need a large taxi for alot of bags.

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:11 PM

We decided to stay at Beyond Patong on Feb 6-8.  We would like a transfer from Sea Dream hotel.  Our hotel is only a mile from there.  Maybe we can pay a slight amount to have them pick us up there to save in and out of taxis. We need a large taxi for alot of bags.

Thank you. We will annotate the list.

formerly...

#42 pinkmedic16

pinkmedic16

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:master diver
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:40 AM

That is because Roger, Brenda, myself and probably Laura have not bought it yet. I think we were going to get them there.... will double check those planning this after trip excursion which ANYONE is welcome to join us! Right not it is very fluid and we hope to join Laura since she is heading to BKK after the HKT part of the trip.

My current plan is to fly into bangkok @ noon on the 16th .if my bags get there with me I will likely fly right to phuket that day..I am going to stay in phuket on the 16th, 17th, 18th ( having the 17/18th to sight see) before getting on the boat.. and then when we get off on the 28th I am going to take a speedboat to either Phi Phi and spend the day/1 night there, then on the 2nd speedboat to Railay beach/Krabi and spend the day 1 night there...not sure which one first.... and then on the 3rd fly to Chiang Mai, spending 2 nights in Chiang Mai spending time at the elephant sanctuary (where there is no riding :) ) and then on 5th fly babk to bangkok and spend the 5th and 6th exploring the temples before flying home from bangkok on the 7th .... I would love country hopping buddies if anyone wants to join me..... I have not booked air from bangkok to phuket..I may hold off literally until I know my baggage gets there... and I have not booked air back from phuket to chiang mai yet but will shortly... just trying to make sure the elephant package I want is available on the 4th because it is very important to me :) ..... thoughts....ideas.....  Ill be getting rooms in phuket for the 16th, 17th, and 28th ( assuming the bags get there on the 16th with me) .... 

:) ♥ Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:22 AM

FROM LORI aka Salish Seagal via the trip pm (moved here to better track)

Double occupancy is my preference, but I can do single if you need me to on either end, 2/7 and/or 2/18.  I don't fly out of Phuket until 2/22 so I may stay longer, but I can book separately once I decide.

formerly...

#44 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:26 AM

My current plan is to fly into bangkok @ noon on the 16th .if my bags get there with me I will likely fly right to phuket that day..I am going to stay in phuket on the 16th, 17th, 18th ( having the 17/18th to sight see) before getting on the boat.. and then when we get off on the 28th I am going to take a speedboat to either Phi Phi and spend the day/1 night there, then on the 2nd speedboat to Railay beach/Krabi and spend the day 1 night there...not sure which one first.... and then on the 3rd fly to Chiang Mai, spending 2 nights in Chiang Mai spending time at the elephant sanctuary (where there is no riding :) ) and then on 5th fly babk to bangkok and spend the 5th and 6th exploring the temples before flying home from bangkok on the 7th .... I would love country hopping buddies if anyone wants to join me..... I have not booked air from bangkok to phuket..I may hold off literally until I know my baggage gets there... and I have not booked air back from phuket to chiang mai yet but will shortly... just trying to make sure the elephant package I want is available on the 4th because it is very important to me :) ..... thoughts....ideas.....  Ill be getting rooms in phuket for the 16th, 17th, and 28th ( assuming the bags get there on the 16th with me) .... 

FOR PURPOSES OF THIS TOPIC and the sanity of the TC coordinators... including the :blonde: ...you will not need the group hotel correct?

FOR PURPOSES OF FINAL TOURING PLANS AND JOINING UP WITH several other members including me... I HAVE MOVED YOUR 2nd REPLY TO HERE which is the topic/thread for FINAL TOURING PLANS.

formerly...

#45 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:52 AM

Thank you. We will annotate the list.

Cindy understand you have your own hotel for 6-8 Feb and that you are requesting help arranging a transfer from that hotel to the boat. Please clarify whether you and Tom will be joining Kamala and the rest of those at the Group Hotel when the boat returns to the dock? We show you will be needing a D/O room 18-19 Feb, checking out 20 Feb for your return flight. Thanks! :thankyou: :diver:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users