• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

BTS Fri 3/23 - Sun 3/26 2018 - Secaucus NJ HELP THE WENCH = FREE ENTRY!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:53 AM

Hi Everyone!   I'm finally back in Florida, and have managed to get my head screwed back on straight (sort of). So now it's time to catch up with YOU about BTS....

Dave, Chuck, Jim, and Jeff were so persuasive helping Kamala to tell the SD.com story at the booth. Like diving, it's about buddies and teamwork! I know how hard each of you worked over the entire weekend. Big thanks and serious respect go out to you!  :thankyou:   :thankyou:

Chuck: It was so much fun to work with you setting up and running the Silent Auction. How we pulled off a major decorating coup with, let's face it, not a lot of product to work with, is a mystery to me. This year especially, with Marilyn in recovery from surgery, our contribution meant a lot.

Jenny and Jose magically appeared at setup and take down. Kamala's booth appeared, and Kamala's booth disappeared. That's Jenny and Jose for ya!

Sharon: We appreciated your support on Saturday. Next year, make time for Happy Hour too! We'll count on that, ok?

Jerry and Lisa: You could not be with us this year, but truth is you were there in spirit. We've saved some yuks and giggles to have with you next time! 

Susan: Thank you for finding time to catch up! We'll see you next year, ok?

HAPPY HOUR was, well, happy!   :flirt: Maybe we're just all silly by Saturday night, and starving too... dunno. But it was just plain fun.

You are a  terrific bunch! It is a privilege to know each of you!  xxoooo   sylvia

• WreckWench, susiq and dive_sail_etc like this

#32 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:54 AM

To everyone who was not able to attend....YOU MISSED A GREAT SHOW AND YOU MISSED A TERRIFIC AMOUNT OF FUN!!!  :dazzler:

For those who did attend... you have just met the greatest group of divers you could ever be fortunate enough to get to know, travel with and dive with!  :wakawaka:

For those of you who gave of your precious time and talents to help at the booth and/or at the show you are the life and soul of our club and why SingleDivers.com exists! Your devotion to the club and willingness to help her survive and thrive...is a testament to not only the ideal but the people who uphold that ideal. :wub:

Together we can make diving more fun, safer, and see the world in ways not always possible until now. Thank you all for that! I wouldn't want to see it any other way! :thankyou:

And to Sylvia for being the magic that makes all of this happen at BTS!!! Without her herculean unheralded efforts we would not be able to supply our required number of hours to the show so we can afford to be there nor have the manpower to man the booth. She is the catalyst to all of it happening and I could not do it without her!  WOW!!!! :respect:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#33 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 01 April 2018 - 11:20 AM

Oh, blush! You're making my head swell!  Now I'll never fit into my Easter bonnet!   :lol:

Happy Easter, Everyone!!    :flower:

• WreckWench likes this

#34 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:04 PM

Oh, blush! You're making my head swell!  Now I'll never fit into my Easter bonnet!   :lol:

Happy Easter, Everyone!!    :flower:

Yep!! Spoken like a true heroine! :respect:

And Happy Easter to you too!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users