• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Final "FINAL" Group Hotels, Transfers, What & How to Pay!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:28 PM

Please use THIS topic you are reading to reply if we need to make any changes below....or email us at trips@singledivers.com

Boat Transfers

These are all the confirmed boat transfers.  It is a cut and paste from the boat's email this morning.

S/Y The Junk - Similan & Surin 

Duration: 10 nights 

Trip Dates: 08 FEB - 18 FEB 2018

Cruise code: JNK-18-070-KLPH10

Embarkation point: Tap Lamu Pier, Khao Lak @18:00
Disembarkation point: Patong, Phuket @10:00

Guest names:
1. Mr Martin
2. Ms Pamela

**Embarkation Transfer - The Retreat KhaoLak Resort - The Junk - 08 FEB 2018 @17:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Phuket International Airport - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Names:
1. Mr Thomas John
2. Ms Cynthia 

**Embarkation Transfer - Beyond Patong - The Junk - 08 FEB 2018 @15:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Casa Blanca Hotel - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Names:
1. Ms Sandra 
2. Ms Sara 
3. Mr Jesse 

**Embarkation Transfer - The Retreat KhaoLak Resort - The Junk - 08 FEB 2018 @17:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - 7Q Bangla Hotel (Patong) - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Ms Kamala 

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Sea Dreams - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Ms Lori 

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Pen Villa Hotel (Surin) - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Mr Joseph 

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Phuket International Airport - 18 FEB 2017 @04:00 - The Junk Confirmed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trip Dates: 18 FEB - 28 FEB 2018

Cruise code: JNK-18-090-PHKL10

Embarkation point: Patong, Phuket @18:00
Disembarkation point: Tap Lamu Pier, Khao Lak @10:00

Guest Name:
1. Ms Laura 

**Embarkation Transfer - 7Q Bangla Hotel (Patong) - The Junk - 18 FEB 2018 @17:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Rassada Pier - 28 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Ms Shelly 

**Embarkation Transfer - 7Q Bangla Hotel (Patong) - The Junk - 18 FEB 2018 @17:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Naiyang Discovery Beach Resort, Sa Khu (Thalang) - 28 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Ms Kim 

**Embarkation Transfer - The Haven (KhaoLak) - The Junk - 18 FEB 2018 @15:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - The Haven (KhaoLak) - 28 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Mr Todd 

**Embarkation Transfer - Sonya Residence (Patong) - The Junk - 18 FEB 2018 @17:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Rassada Pier - 28 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Names:
1. Mr Scott 
2. Ms Sharon 
3. Ms Brenda 
4. Mr James 
5. Mr Roger 

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - 7Q Bangla Hotel (Patong) - 28 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Ms Kamala 

**Embarkation Transfer - Sea Dreams - The Junk - 18 FEB 2018 @18:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - 7Q Bangla Hotel (Patong) - 28 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A courtesy reminder:
- Marine park, port fee & taxes: 95 USD per person per cruise, to be paid on board.
- Crew Trips: Cash ONLY. We are unable to accept crew tips via credit card so they are cash only please. All major currencies are accepted and appreciated.

Please post THIS if there is a problem

Airport Transfer to and from THE GROUP HOTELS AS BELOW:

The following airport transfers to KhaoLak Resort have been arranged by the hotel KhaoLak Resort. 

Lori FD3091 07 Feb 12:45am Phuket (HKT)  
Martin FD3029 07 Feb 11:05am Phuket (HKT)  
Kamala  EK396 05 Feb 11:00pm Phuket (HKT)  
Jesse  SQ5050 06 Feb 7:50am Phuket (HKT)  
Sandra  TG926 07 Feb 10:55am Phuket (HKT)  
Pam  FD3091 07 Feb 12:45pm Phuket (HKT)  
Joseph  TG215 07 Feb 3:25pm Phuket (HKT)  
Sara  CN0821 06 Feb 12:40am Phuket (HKT)

These require no extra documentation to use. A driver will be waiting for you at the exit in Phuket with a sign with your NAME ON IT!!!

The following airport transfers to 7Q Bangla Hotel ARE BEING arranged by a private transfer company as the hotel is too expensive - NOTE WE NEED FEEDBACK FROM EVERYONE BELOW:

Transfers to and from 7Q Bangla Hotel have been set up but have not been finalized since they are nonrefundable. As soon as we hear back from everyone below they will be set up and paid for. PLEASE REPLY BACK AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN SO KAMALA CAN FACILITATE PAYMENT before she leaves Feb 3, 2018. Each confirmed reservation will require a pdf file that must be presented to the driver at the airport exit so we must get you these pdf confirmations by email before you leave. Therefore, we MUST get these booked ASAP. Below is the list of transfers we plan on booking at this time. If any of this is wrong then your transfer will be wrong as well. We were not originally doing transfers back from the boat but currency issues made us reevaluate that. We are prepaying for the transfer back to the airport now.  We are still trying to finalize some of your return flights so we do not have everyone's transfers back from the boat set up. WE ARE GOING TO SET UP WHAT WE HAVE ASAP with you help! :thankyou: SEE

IMAGE BELOW (if it does not show up in the email please log into www.SingleDivers.com then FORUMS then Login then Click on the envelope icon to see it in the TRIP PM. (Email admin@singledivers.com if you need help)

Attached File  List of Transfers.png   31.01KB   0 downloads

Please post HERE if there is a problem OR EMAIL TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to advise us of changes.

HOTELS FOR BOTH TRIPS BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER:

FINAL HOTEL UPDATE

WEEK #1: The Retreat KhaoLak Resort remains as originally set up. Transfers from the airport are being provided by the hotel and we have you checked into rooms as follows. PLEASE ENSURE THE ROOMING IS CORRECT:

WEEK #2: The Silver Resortel did not have enough availability for everyone by the time we finalized info from everyone so we had to find another hotel. We chose a similar hotel in the same area that had plenty of availability, similar facilities, larger rooms, and decent reviews. That hotel is called "7Q Bangla Hotel" in Patong. We made reservations there yesterday AND WE MADE ARRANGEMENTS FOR TRANSFERS for everyone as per the transfer part of this post. PLEASE ENSURE THE ROOMING IS CORRECT:

The following is a list by day of rooms we have booked for you. We will bill you for these rooms if you don't tell us to cancel them.

The Retreat KhaoLak Resort

Feb 5-6
Kamala s./o
Sara s./o
Jesse s./o

Feb 6-7
Kamala s./o
Sara s./o
Jesse s./o

Feb 7-8
Kamala s./o
Sara s./o
Jesse s./o
Lori s./o
Sandra s./o
Martin s./o
Pam  s./o
Joseph s./o

7Q Bangla Hotel

Feb 15-16
Brenda s./o
Sharon s./o (would like d/o so checking if possible)
Roger s./o
Scott s./o

Feb 16-17
Brenda s./o
Roger s./o
Scott s./o
Laura/Shelly d/o

Feb 17-18
Brenda s./o
Roger s./o
Scott s./o
Laura/Shelly d/o
Jim s./o

Feb 18-19
Sandra s/o
Jesse s./o
Sara s./o

Feb 19-20
Sara s./o

Feb 28-Mar 1
Jim s./o
Brenda* s./o
Scott s./o
Kamala* s./o (would like d/o so checking if possible)
Roger* s./o

*I will post some tour ideas for both Phuket and Bangkok tonight so we can lock in EXACTLY how many days in Phuket and Bangkok before I fly Feb 4 early. If anyone else wishes to join us PLEASE DO SO!!!

Mar 1-Mar 2
Jim s/o
Sharon s/o

Please post HERE if there is a problem OR EMAIL TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to advise us of changes.

Please let us know here if we need to make any changes. We NEED TO FINALIZE AIRPORT TRANSFERS so please do not delay in checking if our information for YOU IS CORRECT!!! To let us know if correct or not...please click HERE and/or email trips@singledivers.com with the info we need. :thankyou:

Tours

Several people are staying with me until Mar 5th and we are flying out of BKK on the 5th. My initial plan is to stay in Phuket for a couple of days after the trip doing an amazing elephant trip and Fantasia Dance Show & Troupe then head to Bangkok and staying 3 nites with 2 full days of activities and then fly the 5th. If ANYONE else wants to participate in ANY of these let me know and we can help you set it up. We have to hurry...I leave Feb 4th early so need to have set up by this Saturday.   I WILL POST ALL OF THIS NEXT!!! :thankyou:

How To Pay for Hotels and Transfers

You will find a spreadsheet of what each of you owe for your hotels and transfers below. Please bring a check with you and pay me at the hotel or on the boat. Please make the check payable to Kamala Shadduck as the business accounts are in Texas with no branches in FL nor SC. :thankyou:

Attention Lori and Kim... we do not have numbers for what the boat will charge for your special transfers. They are working on that right now and we will have extremely last this evening.

IMAGE BELOW (if it does not show up in the email please log into www.SingleDivers.com then FORUMS then Login then Click on the envelope icon to see it in the TRIP PM. (Email admin@singledivers.com if you need help)

Attached File  PRICNG for extras by person.png   34.48KB   3 downloads

Edited by WreckWench, 03 February 2018 - 08:49 AM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 DiverSandra

DiverSandra

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:37 PM

Mine is good. Getting excited for some great diving

#3 Sundancediver

Sundancediver

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:32 PM

Boat transfer from Beyond Patong to Boat on Feb 8 at 3pm, please confirm SUV for 2. On Feb 18 only need a transfer to Sea Dream. We got our own ride to Casa Blanca.

#4 Sundancediver

Sundancediver

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:34 PM

Feb 18 to 20 we are going to Elephant sanctuary Feb 18 and cooking class Feb 19.
DO NOT GO TO FANTASEA PLEASE. THEY ARE KNOWN TO BE CRUEL TO ANIMAL AND SEA LIFE.

#5 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:20 PM

Mine looks good.  I do plan on changing to a different flight on 2/18 - Thai Airways TG 216 16:25 – 17:50.  When I made the original flights I didn't have all of the info on when the boat drops us off after the trip and I made a bad assumption.  I've tried several times to change it but I booked it through United and have been going around and around so may have to do it when I'm in Bangkok flying to Phuket on 2/7.

Joseph / Butch / Cajun Diver

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:31 PM

Mine looks good.  I do plan on changing to a different flight on 2/18 - Thai Airways TG 216 16:25 – 17:50.  When I made the original flights I didn't have all of the info on when the boat drops us off after the trip and I made a bad assumption.  I've tried several times to change it but I booked it through United and have been going around and around so may have to do it when I'm in Bangkok flying to Phuket on 2/7.

I'm sorry Butch. Let me know if I can help. Kamala

• Cajun Diver likes this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#7 LuvinGCM66

LuvinGCM66

Getting started

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Stoped counting at 500

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:31 PM

The only thing I do not see is how I am getting from the boat on the 18th to Phuket airport to fly back to Bangkok?

:wow:LuvinGCM - Martin 

#8 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:36 PM

The only thing I do not see is how I am getting from the boat on the 18th to Phuket airport to fly back to Bangkok?

The boat is taking you, Pam, and Butch directly back to the airport.

#9 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:34 PM

Mine looks good.  I do plan on changing to a different flight on 2/18 - Thai Airways TG 216 16:25 17:50.  When I made the original flights I didn't have all of the info on when the boat drops us off after the trip and I made a bad assumption.  I've tried several times to change it but I booked it through United and have been going around and around so may have to do it when I'm in Bangkok flying to Phuket on 2/7.

What is the problem you are trying to avoid? The boat drops you off closer to the airport so you won't miss the flight. Is it the wait is too long?

#10 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

Mine looks good.  I do plan on changing to a different flight on 2/18 - Thai Airways TG 216 16:25 17:50.  When I made the original flights I didn't have all of the info on when the boat drops us off after the trip and I made a bad assumption.  I've tried several times to change it but I booked it through United and have been going around and around so may have to do it when I'm in Bangkok flying to Phuket on 2/7.

What is the problem you are trying to avoid? The boat drops you off closer to the airport so you won't miss the flight. Is it the wait is too long?

Hmmm well maybe I'm wrong about the time it gets into port - sometime around 10 am?  My flight is at 7:20am.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#11 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:47 PM

Hmmm well maybe I'm wrong about the time it gets into port - sometime around 10 am?  My flight is at 7:20am.
Ok I see the problem. 10am it is.

#12 CherryNYC

CherryNYC

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:168

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

Week #2 - I hope this is the correct place to respond to this,Kamala; the airport transfers and lodging arrangements look fine for me.  Thank you! Wow what a monumental headache this must be for you!  Will have a check for you when I arrive.   The only other thing I was going to look into was one of those land tours in Phuket  (zipline or bike) when we get back from the cruise.  I'll check that out  and include payment if necessary.

Sharon

#13 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:30 AM

Boat transfer from Beyond Patong to Boat on Feb 8 at 3pm, please confirm SUV for 2. On Feb 18 only need a transfer to Sea Dream. We got our own ride to Casa Blanca.

I got confirmation this morning that they are doing the transfer to Casa Blanca for free.  Do you still want me to change it?

Guest Names:
1. Mr Thomas John REULAND
2. Ms Cynthia PHILISTINE

**Embarkation Transfer - Beyond Patong - The Junk - 08 FEB 2018 @15:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Casa Blanca Hotel - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

#14 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:32 AM

These are all the confirmed boat transfers.  It is a cut and paste from the boat's email this morning.

Trip Dates: 08 FEB - 18 FEB 2018

Cruise code: JNK-18-070-KLPH10

Embarkation point: Tap Lamu Pier, Khao Lak @18:00
Disembarkation point: Patong, Phuket @10:00

Guest names:
1. Mr Martin
2. Ms Pamela

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Phuket International Airport - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Names:
1. Mr Thomas John
2. Ms Cynthia 

Guest Names:
1. Ms Sandra 
2. Ms Sara 
3. Mr Jesse 

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - 7Q Bangla Hotel (Patong) - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Ms Kamala 

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Sea Dreams - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Ms Lori 

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Pen Villa Hotel (Surin) - 18 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Mr Joseph 

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Phuket International Airport - 18 FEB 2017 @04:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Trip Dates: 18 FEB - 28 FEB 2018

Cruise code: JNK-18-090-PHKL10

Embarkation point: Patong, Phuket @18:00
Disembarkation point: Tap Lamu Pier, Khao Lak @10:00

Guest Name:
1. Ms Laura 

Guest Name:
1. Ms Shelly 

**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - Naiyang Discovery Beach Resort, Sa Khu (Thalang) - 28 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Ms Kim 

**Embarkation Transfer - The Haven (KhaoLak) - The Junk - 18 FEB 2018 @15:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!
**After Dis-Embarkation Transfer - The Junk - The Haven (KhaoLak) - 28 FEB 2017 @10:00 - The Junk Confirmed

Guest Name:
1. Mr Todd 

**Embarkation Transfer - Sonya Residence (Patong) - The Junk - 18 FEB 2018 @17:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!

Guest Names:
1. Mr Scott 
2. Ms Sharon 
3. Ms Brenda 
4. Mr James 
5. Mr Roger 

Guest Name:
1. Ms Kamala 

**Embarkation Transfer - Sea Dreams - The Junk - 18 FEB 2018 @18:00 - The Junk Confirmed - Please be ready and waiting in the reception area, thank you!

A courtesy reminder:
- Marine park, port fee & taxes: 95 USD per person per cruise, to be paid on board.
- Crew Trips: Cash ONLY. We are unable to accept crew tips via credit card so they are cash only please. All major currencies are accepted and appreciated.

#15 missbk

missbk

Getting started

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Cert Level:master diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:47 AM

My airport pick up time is incorrect.  Please change to the following: 

Pick up at Phuket airport -   Scheduled to arrive in Phuket at 4 p.m. on Feb 15  flight Bangkok PG0585.  Please change pick up time to 4.30 p.m. NOT 2 PM.  

Hotel to Airport  - Air reservations from Phuket to Bangkok not made yet.  However, it will not be March 5th but few days before.  I fly out of Bangkok on March 5th at 11:45 p.m.  

Please email or text me the number of the airport shuttle in the event I do not get my luggage and have to stay in Bangkok on Feb 15th.  I am traveling alone and all will still be on the boat.  I will need to contact shuttle service for cancellation and to reschedule. 

Brenda Kelley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users