Trip Topic Menu: Trip Details Who's Going??? Ask a Question Trip FAQ Book Now
REMEMBER EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!
Location: Little Cayman
Dates: Sept 1-8, 2018
Resort: Little Cayman Beach Resort
Dive operator: Reef Divers
Water Temp: low to mid 80's
Air Temp: 90F
Experience Level: moderate
Many of the fifty plus unique Little Cayman dive sites along the wall start off as a shallow snorkelling areas before descending into the sheer expanse of pristine wall encrusted with colourful coral gardens and exotic sponges, for a Caribbean diving experience we promise you’ll never forget. The waters of Little Cayman are home to lobster, octopus, eagle rays, reef sharks, turtles and every variety of tropical fish.
TRIP PKG PRICING:
- Poolside DIVER D/O = 1545 full price OR $1500 cash discounted price
- Poolside NON- Diver D/O = $1108 full price OR $1075 cash discounted price
- Poolside DIVER S/O = $2165 full price OR $2101 cash discounted price
- Poolside NON- Diver S/O = $1728 full price OR $1677 cash discounted price
- Ocean View DIVER D/O = $1767 full price OR $1715 cash discounted price
- Ocean NON- Diver D/O = $1329 full price OR $1290 cash discounted pric
- Ocean View DIVER S/O = $2607 full price OR $2531 cash discounted price
- Ocean View NON- Diver S/O = $2170 full price OR $2106 cash discounted price
LC_2018_Priciing.png 331.65KB 1 downloads
(Click thumbnail to see price matrix)
*All prices are per person.
**Cash Discounted Price[/size] is given when you select e-check[/size] at final checkout.
- 7 nights/ 8 days at Little Cayman Beach Resort
- 6 days of 2 tank boat dives per day
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Juice, water, tea, coffee (sodas, bottle water and alcohol extra)
- Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
- Secure Gear Lockers for your gear and LOTS of hanging space for your wetsuits/skins
- Welcome Beverage upon arrival & group orientation meeting after last group of divers arrive
- Manager's Cocktail Receptions during the week
- Airport transfers (if you supply us your FULL flights details...upload on your MY TRIPS page or email to email@example.com)
- Airfare to and from LYB
- Optional 3rd dive daily
- Additional Hotel Nights
- All sodas & alcohol beverages are extra
- Specialty espresso and other specialty beverages
- Optional island tours
- Rental gear,instruction, nitrox and retail charges
- Crew gratuities
- Trip cancellation insurance STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIP
- Dive accident insurance REQUIRED FOR THIS TRIP
Options & Extras:
- Nitrox $135 or $130 cash discounted for base pkg or $186 or $180 cash discounted for base pkg + 3rd Dive Daily Pkg or 17 dives total
- Afternoon/3rd Dive Weekly Pkg $181 or $175 cash discounted for 5 afternoon dives
- Boat Night Dive $68 OR $65 cash discounted (min of 9 needed)
- SD's Rent-A-Buddy - Have your own private DM as your dive buddy and coach. Want to polish your skills? Reinforce what you just learned in your certification dives? Improve your air consumption? Then hire a dive coach/private guide for your trip for $52 or $50 cash discounted per day or $155 or $150 cash discounted per week - LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE!
- Rental Gear - (Let us know in advance as gear may be limited in some sizes) TBA
- Extra days/nites - TBD
- SKIN CARE Elemental Nature Facial – Restore healthy balance to your skin with a customized facial based on the Elemental Nature consultation. Includes cleansing, toning, relining and hydro mask therapy. 60 minutes – $90 90 minutes – $120
- Rosemary Mint Awakening Body Wrap – Dry exfoliation wrap treatment which cools and invigorates, while leaving the skin smooth and softened. 60 minutes – $85
- Caribbean Body Treatment – A warm Caribbean experience that exfoliates and detoxifies the skin while re-mineralizing the body with massage. 60 minutes – $85
- Essential Back Treatment – Customized skin-focused treatment for the back including cleansing, exfoliation, back massage and mask therapy. 60 minutes – $75
- MASSAGE Nature Massage – Customized relaxation massage includes, but not limited to, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy Massage, Acupressure and Reflexology. 30 minutes – $60 60 minutes – $100 90 minute – $140 All rates are subject to change without notice.
Discounts & Rebates:
- DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order.
- Book and Pay in Full by 03-30-18: $100 OFF ANY SINGLE OCCUPANCY ROOM (USE COUPON CODE:18LYB100 at checkout)
- Book and Pay in Full by 03-30-18: $50 OFF ANY DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ROOM (USE COUPON CODE: 18LYB50 at checkout)
- Book and Pay in Full by 04-05-18: $25 OFF Any Room Package (USE COUPON CODE: 18LYB25 at checkout)
- Buddy Rebate: Get a $50 rebate for getting any NON-SD.com member to go and you both get a buddy credit. Rebate issued at the end of the trip, after both trip goers send their buddy diver credit request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SOCIAL MEDIA BONUS: WIN FREE ANO/CORESKIN GEAR worth $100 and/or Free NIGHT DIVE by signing up on our Facebook Trip Event BY 9-1-18 for this trip AND "LIKE" SingleDivers.com if you haven't already AND share the FB trip booking on your page or in another diving group to which you belong. (EARN ONE CHANCE PER SHARE) Please email with your full list of contest entries links and please reference LITTE CAYMAN SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST ENTRIES in the subject line.
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button in the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
Little Cayman Beach Resort
We'll be staying at Little Cayman Beach Resort. In early 2009, the resort completed major room renovations to their popular dive resort. Guest room upgrades include new furnishings inspired by tropical colors and textures, Caribbean themed artwork, newly decorated bathrooms, fixtures and flooring. The new surroundings have captured the warmth and beauty of Little Cayman.
There are a total of 40 air-conditioned, spacious rooms situated in two-story ‘palm-tree height’ buildings and surrounded by lush tropical foliage.
28 TOTAL Poolview Rooms encircle the pool and and feature:
- Two doubles or one king size bed
- Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Flat screen television, DVD players and alarm clock
- Coffee-maker complete with Wolfgang Puck brand coffee
- Beverage center
- Private bathroom with shower
- Hairdryer and deluxe bath amenity package
- Room safe
- Free Wifi
12 TOTAL Oceanfront Rooms, located directly on the beach with spectacular views of the turquoise water and reef. They also enjoy the following additional amenities:
- All of the above plus:
- Private balcony or patio with sun loungers
- Wet bar
- Seating area with couch and coffee table
- iPod docking station
Housekeeping service is provided daily. Note: All rooms and buildings within the resort are smoke-free.
WORLD CLASS DINING:
Dining hours are tailored to dive schedules, including extended hours to accommodate night dives.
- 04-18-16: $500 non-refundable deposit except via trip insurance or by re-selling your own spot to a non-SD member
- 04-30-16: Pay in FULL by April 30, 2016 for EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT OF $100 OFF any S/O room or $50 OFF any D/O room
- 06-01-16: Pay in FULL by June 1, 2016 for DISCOUNT OF $25 OFF any package
- 05-15-16: Progress payment due
- 06-15-16: Progress payment due
- 07-03-16: FINAL TRIP PAYMENTS DUE
- 07-03-16: ALL EXTRAS DUE...such as Nitrox, extra days etc so final arrangements can be made properly for you.
Note: Trip must be paid in full 60 days prior to departure. Missing payments can forfeit your spot to the next person on the waiting list.
All information is subject to change without notice. All transportation and on-board services are provided by foreign affiliates.PAYMENT OPTIONS:
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway full integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account.
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill out a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AK as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as the zip code and the charge should go thru).
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive this email confirmation check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful.
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts.
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error here: SUBMIT HELP TICKET
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET.
Travel & Transfer Details:
Please be aware there are not enough flights for everyone to make it to the island Sat to Sat, you may have to arrive a day early or depart a day later. BOOK AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
Check restrictions and limits with your individual carrier. The airline to Little Cayman has a weight limit of 55 pounds per person and excess charges currently run $1.50 per lb. The atmosphere on Little Cayman is very informal so it helps to pack lightly.
You'll clear customs in Grand Cayman. Just a hint, place all your carry on liquids and creams (no single item larger than 3 ozs) in a quart size zip lock bag (larger size is not allowed), marked with your name, the resorts name and the ph # 948-1033 so if lost they can be returned. You’ll check-in at the airline ticket counter for your flight to Little Cayman. Luggage can be delayed on occasion, so you may wish to include a change of clothes and swimsuit in your carry-on bag.
THIS service is offered for those wishing to clear customs and immigration faster especially for Saturday arrival/departures as several planes will be there at the peak times. For $36.85 US each way you get an escort and a quick trip through the usual lines. Click HERE for details.
Diving & Itinerary:
After checking in you will be asked to complete a dive waiver form and to return it to the dive shop. Don’t forget your “C” card. You won’t be able to dive without it. Our boardwalks lead from your room to all points of interest, including the pier. The boats depart each morning at 8:15am and again at 2:00pm. Divers are encouraged to place their gear in a bag outside their door the first morning. The dive staff will pick it up and take it to the boat. The first time, divers are asked to set up their gear. After that the dive staff will take care of just about everything, including packing up your gear and rinsing it after the day’s diving. Mesh bags can be borrowed from the dive shop. Water temperature ranges from 78° in winter to 86° in summer and currents are generally mild. Please remember that spear fishing and the use of gloves are prohibited.
- Little Cayman's Bloody Bay Marine Park is one of the world's truly legendary dive sites: the sheer coral wall begins at 20 ft. and plunges to 6000 ft. And all of the diving in Little Cayman is exceptional!
- Reef Divers the diver operator offers guided SCUBA diving boat trips, snorkeling, and complete PADI instructional programs up to Dive Master. The shop also provides aluminum 80 cu. ft. and 63 cu. ft. SCUBA tanks, and a complete inventory of rental equipment. They offer a wide selection of SCUBA accessories and Reef Divers logo sportswear.
- The dive shop provides fresh water rinsing tanks, a dive gear storage area and restrooms. Reef Divers uses three new Mako 30 cfm, electric-powered, water cooled dive compressors, complete with a state-of-the-art filtration system and plenty of storage capacity, as well as a Nitrox Technologies Membrane system for Nitrox dives.
- Reef Divers is known for it’s “Valet Service”
- "Our divers don’t have to lug their gear every day from their rooms or on the boat. All divers receive a mesh bag upon check-in at the dive shop and place their gear outside their door on the first morning. Each diver sets up their gear the first time on the boat and after that, the Reef Diver crew changes their tanks after every dive.
- At day’s end, the Reef Divers crew rinses your dive gear on the boat while divers take their mask, fins and wetsuits to the rinse tanks and drying room on the dock.
While OUR personal Little Cayman Week Experience may vary due to weather and conditions, the outline below will give you a good feel for the exciting week in store for us! KEEP CHECKING AS MANY ACTIVITIES ARE STILL BEING LINED UP FOR OUR AMAZING WEEK OF FUN IN THE SUN & CRITTERS IN THE SEA!!!
Days Prior to start of our trip: If you wish to arrive early or want to combine other diving or touring adventures in conjunction with this one let us know. We can add days to the FRONT or the END of your week as well as several days of local site seeing if you like or just one extra night to be sure you catch the boat! – Arrival on Sat and departure on Sat is sufficient!
Saturday Sept 3, 2016: This is the day we RECOMMEND everyone arrive to ensure that their bags arrive ok and/or themselves and to start getting acclimated to the time zone changes. You will be free to do some sightseeing, rest or whatever you wish to do. You can arrive ANY TIME THIS DAY!
Sunday Sept 4, 2016: 2-3 dives (depending on if you take the 3rd Dive Pkg. All your meals and water, tea, coffee, juice. Sodas and alcohol available for purchase. REMEMBER...your first drink is your last dive! (YOU CAN BRING DUTY FREE ALCOHOL IN YOUR LUGGAGE…if you want to save on booze a bit.)
Monday Sept 5, 2016: 2-3 dives (depending on pkg).
Tuesday Sept 6, 2016: 2-3 dives (depending on pkg) and optional night dive if we get 9 people) for $65 per person (must have done the site during the day)
Wednesday Sept 7, 2016: 2-3 dives (depending on pkg)
Thursday Sept 8, 2016: 2-3 dives (depending on pkg) and 2nd chance at optional night dive if we get 9 people) for $65 per person (must have done the site during the day)
Friday Sept 9, 2016: 2 dives (for all packages)
Saturday Sept 10, 2016: Depart the hotel. Transfer and departure details will be provided at the day before.
Experience Required & Training/Workshops:
Part of what makes Little Cayman so addictive (as if you didn't already know) is the feeling of weightlessness that only wall diving provides. The experience of soaring out over the drop-off, and seeing the bottom drop out from under you, is still one of diving's greatest rushes. And with dramatic walls on every side, it's no wonder that Little Cayman earned a spot on the list of Top Five Best Wall Diving Destinations in the Caribbean. The vast majority of diving in the Caymans is wall diving; therefore, you must have good buoyancy control and be aware of your surroundings.
Training & Workshops
There are no SingleDivers.com training activities nor workshops currently planned for this trip. We are happy to check with the resort about doing training during your trip and what they would charge. Often they will give us a better price so feel free to ask us to assist. If you would like us to help arrange additional training for you, simple click in the SUPPORT tab in the main menu and then click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET and click on TRIP ADMINISTRATION and request assistance.
We will also check to see if any of our trip participants are instructors who would like to teach on the trip and let you know. We are glad you are interested in continuing your dive education and we hope we can help you continue your goal of ongoing training.
Insurance, Documentation & T&C's:
DIVE Insurance is required! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (approx $100) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving.
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email email@example.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative.)
Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080 (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)
Trip Insurance is STRONGLY SUGGESTED and/or required (depending on the trip)![/size] TRIP insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers your trip…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$200) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for your investment in your dive trip. If you opt to not get trip insurance you are responsible for all losses related to your trip including not going for any reason.
All SingleDivers.com trips require necessary documentation to facilitate booking your trip and/or making it a better experience for you. Once you complete your documents online our automated system will take the information from your last trip with us and fill out your new trip forms for you. You then add any missing information and/or change anything that is no longer current. You will find the forms you need to complete under MY TRIPS which you will find under TRIPS in the main menu across the top of the site. Since each trip requires a unique set of docs, please choose the correct trip from your "My Trips" drop down and then complete the forms required for that trip. Some trips will also ask you to complete the resort or liveaboard's forms as well.
The AIR AUTHORIZATION FORM is only required when you are having SingleDivers.com book air for you but this includes air that is part of the trip pkg price.
Not all of our forms are online as they are either infrequently used or being phased out. If you need a form that is not in our online directory, simply click on SUPPORT on the main menu and then click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET and choose TRIP ADMINISTRATION and ask for the form you need.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All SingleDivers.com trips require:
- You complete the necessary documentation as referenced above for each trip you sign up to take with us. A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure.
- You read the EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & TRAINING/WORKSHOPS information in the online trip details to ensure that you are able to safely and comfortably meet the requirements of the trip. Please contact to further discuss any questions you have about attending one of our trips. We often accept students who would not otherwise meet the stated trip requirements because they are taking a class that will then enable them to meet the trip specifications and they will be diving with an instructor or dive master during the dives.
- We require Dive Insurance for all dives and trips as stated above and we STRONGLY recommend trip insurance for all dives and trips but in some cases require it due to vendor specific mandates. Please see the online trip details under INSURANCE to see if the trip has optional or mandatory trip insurance requirements.
- In the event of cancellation, your trip insurance will be your first line of defense. Secondary remedies include some rights afforded to you based upon when you have to cancel your trip in writing. Please see THIS link for full additional trip cancellation details.
- Please read THIS link for our Guaranteed Double Occupancy Policy, Rooming Policies, Payment Terms, the "Ex" Rule etc.
Edited by WreckWench, 31 May 2018 - 05:58 PM.