• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#3 Mexico 2018: QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS... Ask Away Inside this Topic!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:55 AM

Forums Menu: Orientation 2018-2019 Trips Topic Listing
Trip Topic Menu: Trip Details Trip FAQ Ask a Question Who's Going??? Book Now

REMEMBER...ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BE PREMIER MEMBERS OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!!!

Dates:      Aug 04-11, 2018

Introduction:

Hello and   :welcome: not only to our club but to the topic you can ask any questions you want about this trip. Please use this topic you are reading right now to ask your questions. You will need to be registered on the SingleDivers.com site and logged into our forums to be able to post. See below for links on how to do these things or email admin@singledivers.com for help.  We will answer your here AND update the main trip topic if necessary as well as keep the TRIP FAQ updated in the 2nd topic related to this trip.

The primary trip topics will be as follows:

#1 =  Full trip details, pricing, discounts, accommodations, travel details, etc.  (Locked. Only Admins can post to this)

#2 =  Ongoing Trip FAQ and Answers to the questions from topic #3  (Locked. Only Admins can post to this)

#3 = Questions Topic... ask all your questions in this topic  (Open to anyone to post who is registered and logged in)

#4 = Who's Going, Who's doing what extras, Tours, Add On's etc. (Open to anyone who is GOING on the trip to post in if registered and logged in)

More detailed information is available in the thread title "How to Use this Forum to Manage Your Trip"

Other trip topics:

We will have other trip topics to help manage the pre-trip experience and ensure that you are as updated as possible.

HOW TO REGISTER ON THE SINGLEDIVERS.COM SITE:

• www.singledivers.com
  • click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
  • Click on REGISTER in the upper right corner
  • Choose a FUN SCREEN NAME ...email admin@singledivers.com if you need help. (Changing your screen name is very difficult to do after the fact so please take a few minutes to come up with a name you will like!)
  • Finish the registration process

NOTE: Only upgraded premium members can sign up for our trips. The premium membership enables you to receive private trip communications, see the profiles of who else is going, PM others on the trip (and other premium members on the site) as well as entitle you to numerous specials, discounts, perks and deals throughout the year.

HOW TO LOG IN SO YOU CAN POST:

To post in the forums you need to log into the FORUMS. If you log into the homepage www.singledivers.com you will be able to book a trip IF your membership is upgraded to a premium level but you will not be able to post in the forums. If you log into the forums you can post in the forums but can not book a trip. YOU USE THE SAME LOGIN INFO BUT YOU LOG INTO TWO DIFFERENT PLACES DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. (This is a security measure to keep your information safe.)

• www.singledivers.com
  • Forums
  • Take me to Surface Interval Forums

HOW TO BOOK A TRIP WITH SINGLEDIVERS.COM:

To book you trip please follow the following simple steps:

1. Register a FUN screen name

2. Log into the FORUMS and upgrade your membership to Premier or higher (you can also do when you are creating your screen name. If you use paypal you will be automatically upgraded by the system. If you use the SD payment portal it will take 24-48 hrs to verify your payment and manually upgrading you)

3. Once your membership is upgraded and your account is upgraded you can then log into the homepage as follows and book a trip.

• www.singledivers.com
  • login 
  • Trips
  • Choose the trip from the trip table and either click on the BOOK NOW link to book or DETAILS LINK to be taken to the forums for the trip information and to ask questions, see who is going etc.
  • Complete the trip booking process either by paying in full to qualify for our early booking discounts or by paying the deposit for the trip you are interested in.
  • Complete your online documents for your trip within 21 days to avoid a $75 late document fee OR within 3 days if signing up within 30 days of the trip's departure date.
  • You will be added to the TRIP PM (Private Message) within several days of signing up for a trip, which send courtesy emails to your inbox when an admin posts in it or you can check all messages sent 24/7 by logging into the forums and clicking on the message icon by your name.

HOW TO GET HELP:

1. Ask trip related questions in this topic so we can reply back to you and everyone else reading this topic as soon as we can.

2. If you need help with using the forums please email admin@singledivers.com

3. If you need specific trip help please email trips@singledivers.com

3. If you need any other help please email info@singledivers.com

Edited by WreckWench, 06 May 2018 - 12:16 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

I have rec'd several questions via email about a pkg price for snorkelers and if we will allow them.

The answer is....

Absolutely and now I know several people are interested I will work up a price with the resort. It will be 3 days of snorkeling in Cozumel, snorkeling the cenotes vs diving it and of course snorkeling with the whalesharks with the entire group. Once I have the info I will get the pkg set up.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 Ksue44

Ksue44

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Cert Level:0
  • Logged Dives:0

Posted 06 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

Sweet👍. I love your trips
  • WreckWench and dive_sail_etc like this

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:31 PM

Sweet. I love your trips

Thanks Ksue44... and we :wub: having you on them! :wakawaka:

formerly...

#5 N.J. Turtle

N.J. Turtle

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW 2005 / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:08 AM

Yay, am all booked, am looking forward to a nice time with everyone!     :wavey:

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Yay, am all booked, am looking forward to a nice time with everyone!     :wavey:

AWESOME! And we are looking forward to it too!

• N.J. Turtle likes this

formerly...

#7 DiverLori

DiverLori

Getting started

• Professional
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Cert Level:Retired MSDT and Full Cave
  • Logged Dives:Lost count!

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:50 PM

Anyone considering flying into CUN and taking the ferry from PDC?

Second question, is it possible to skip the cenote dive day and dive in Cozumel instead? As a cave diver it would kind of be a tease for me. 😉

Edited by DiverLori, 09 May 2018 - 06:12 PM.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#8 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:43 AM

Anyone considering flying into CUN and taking the ferry from PDC?

Second question, is it possible to skip the cenote dive day and dive in Cozumel instead? As a cave diver it would kind of be a tease for me.

Lori, a better option to dodge high priced direct flights to CZM, I now regularly fly into CUN then take the 20 minute CUN - CZM puddle jumper with airline Maya Air. Costs for round trip are around $130USD and HERE is a link to their daily flight schedule. The Maya Air desk and gate is across the runway from the CUN International terminal at the civil aviation terminal; a bus shuttle runs twice an hour between the two.NOTE: You clear customs in and out of country AT THE CANCUN TERMINAL so be sure to include enough time to make your Maya Air connection arriving and your out of country return out of Cancun. My 2psi....

And yes you may skip the Cenotes day trip, I did that last year. Two points to note: a) the Cenotes trip is bound to the full trip package so we cannot deduct that cost should you decide to skip it, and b) any boat trips you want to take in it's place is out of your own pocket but is easily arranged in advance once you are on island i.e. on Day One of the trip have Kamala contact the dive operator with the resort for current pricing and to get your reservation on their boat trip list at the dock.

Hope This Helps! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#9 DiverLori

DiverLori

Getting started

• Professional
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Cert Level:Retired MSDT and Full Cave
  • Logged Dives:Lost count!

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:12 AM

Has it been determined what cenotes are scheduled? Thanks Brad!

#10 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:36 AM

Hey girl... I HOPE to be able to swap the centoes for a day of czm diving but I have to make certain numbers as well. We can set up a list of those who want to swap and give preference to those who request it first since I have to make a min number to run the trip effectively. THIS IS A NEW DEVELOPMENT that I am working on.

And if I can not get a full swap I am working on a partial refund but again this is still contingent on total numbers.

The cenotes we do are the two classic or iconic ones that are a great 'intro to cenotes' but also a lovely appetizer as well.  We do Dos Ojos and Bat Cave. I think they are BEAUTIFUL and a wonderful intro to this incredibly unique diving style and venue.

I hope you can join us! Kamala  :wakawaka:

formerly...

#11 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:34 PM

RECEIVED via CONTACT US BUTTON:

1. I am wondering how to find the password for the Cozumel trip forum.  I signed up and paid for the trip.  Please send password via email or text.

Answer: We no longer use password protected forums UNLESS the trip entails complicated int'l flights and we need to share different flights for people. And example of that would be Raja Ampat trip. This trip does not need the password protected forums.

2. How do I ask questions about this trip?

Answer: You can ask questions via THE QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS topic in the dedicated Trip Forum. It is topic #3 in all trip forums. (Please use the one for your trip)

3. Also I have the Medical Liability form complete, signed and scanned ready for transmitting to the correct "SDer" person or administrator via correct email address.

Answer: Please either UPLOAD the form via your MY TRIPS portal or you can scan and email to trips@singledivers.com. Our awesome trip coordinators will reply back they got it as well as let you know if we need anything else.

formerly...

#12 blondie bluefin

blondie bluefin

Getting started

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Cert Level:OW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75

Posted 26 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

Hi Kamala,

I have attached and sent my flight itinerary to you guys 3 times and the issue is still appears red.  If you really don't have my flight itinerary, please let me know.  Maybe I did something wrong.  If there is no problem, you can just ignore this note.  I will assume you have what you need.  Also, I will come armed with what I remember was requested for information upon my arrival (Passport copy, PADI number, who to notify should something go wrong, like I go down but don't come back up...anyway, I am trying to get prepared so let me know if I am missing documents.  Thanks!

Nancy 

#13 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:08 PM

Hi Kamala,

I have attached and sent my flight itinerary to you guys 3 times and the issue is still appears red.  If you really don't have my flight itinerary, please let me know.  Maybe I did something wrong.  If there is no problem, you can just ignore this note.  I will assume you have what you need.  Also, I will come armed with what I remember was requested for information upon my arrival (Passport copy, PADI number, who to notify should something go wrong, like I go down but don't come back up...anyway, I am trying to get prepared so let me know if I am missing documents.  Thanks!

Nancy 

Hi Nancy, yes we have your flight information you provided. Not sure why the Travel Information Form status under your MY TRIPS for Best of Mexico 2018 has not updated from red to green, but you may ignore that particular status. :angel2: :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users