REMEMBER...ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BE PREMIER MEMBERS OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!!!
Location: Hawaii Liveaboard
Dates: August 31 - Sep 7, 2019
Resort: Kona Aggressor II
Dive operator: Kona Aggressor
Water Temp: 72 - 80F, 22 - 26 C
Air Temp: 75 - 87F
Visibility: 100 F
TRIP PKG PRICING:
- Deluxe All Inclusive DIVING Pkg d/o 7 nites 6 days Diving $3178 or $3085 CASH
- Quad All Inclusive DIVING Pkg 4 people in comfortable quad cabin 7 nites 6 days Diving $2972 or $2885 CASH
*All prices are per person.
**Cash Discounted Price is given when you select e-check at final checkout.
- Deluxe d/o 10 spots
- Quad 4 spots NOTE ONCE THE FIRST PERSON SIGNS UP THE QUAD GENDER IS DICTATED)
PREMIER DIVING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Accommodations aboard the yacht
Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
Airport transfers (Check Know Before You Go - each destination is different
- CHARTERS DO NOT INCLUDE:
Airfare (international and domestic)
Certification or specialty courses
Hotel stays/day rooms
Dinner on final evening
Port/park fees, fuel surcharge, taxes (when applicable) (Check Know Before You Go - each yacht is different)
Airport Transfers (Check Know Before You Go - each yacht is different)
NOT INCLUDED PKG:
- Airfare to/from Kona Hawaii Airport Code = KOA
- Taxi to/from airport (approx $20-25 each way) - payable to driver
- Each guest must pay a $110 cruising tax, park fee (this is the 2018 rate not sure of 2019 yet). Payable at the end of the charter when settling your bill. These may be paid by Visa, MC, or USD cash. Travelers checks are not accepted onboard.
- Tips and Gratuities - usually approx 10-15% of pkg (These monies go to the entire boat crew. We will tip at the end and collect a group tip.)
- Nitrox (see optional pricing)
- Extra nights before or after the trip. SD.com will help set up a group hotel and help with rooming for those interested.
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- Departure taxes (if not included in your airline ticket) - (approx US$35)
- DIVE Insurance- is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air liftsit is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
- TRIP Insurance- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. (See our INSURANCE Info in this topic or click on the Dive Assure link across the top or Dive Assure logo for a no obligation quote.)
- $75 Document Processing Fee (SAVE THIS FEE BY SUBMITTING YOUR DOCS WITHIN THREE (3) WEEKS OF SIGNING UP AND THIS FEE IS WAIVED. OTHERWISE IT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL INVOICE. - NOTE...FLIGHT DETAILS CAN BE SUBMITTED WHENEVER YOU HAVE THEM.)
Options & Extras:
- Nitrox Upgrade Pkg for full week: $103 or $100 CASH
- Extra Night Local Group Hotel d/o: TBA
- Extra Night Local Group Hotel s/o: TBA
- Tours: TBD
Discounts & Rebates:
DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- All packages include a $50 bonus off the price.
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Sept 30, 2018: for $100 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 19KOA100EBD)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Sept 30, 2018: for $75 off QUAD (Use COUPON CODE: 19KOA75EBD-4)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Oct 30, 2018 for $75 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 19KOA75EBD)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Oct 30, 2018: for $50 off QUAD (Use COUPON CODE: 19KOA50EBD-4)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Nov 30, 2018 for $50 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 19KOA50EBD)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Nov 30, 2018: for $25 off QUAD (Use COUPON CODE: 19KOA25EBD-4)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Dec 30, 2018: and get a guaranteed $25 gift certificate off any merchandise SingleDivers.com sells including partner products.
- Deposit by Dec 31, 2018: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Stream2Sea Travel Product Pkg & (1) Chance to Win $25 gift certificate good on any merchandise sold via SingleDIvers.com
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors or SD merchandise for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! [/size]
- (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your postings along with HAWAII SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title.
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to email@example.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
The Kona Aggressor II sleeps 14 guests in privacy and comfort. She is an 80-foot catamaran, built and powered for comfort, safety, and stability and certified by the U.S. Coast Guard. Accommodations include 5 double staterooms and 1 roomy quad stateroom on the upper deck. Each stateroom has ensuite private toilet and shower. Each stateroom has extra storage and individual climate controls.
All staterooms are air-conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers, sinks, hair dryers and robes. Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are complimentary while onboard. Fresh linens and towels are replaced in each stateroom as needed. Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Filled tanks, weights and weight belts are included.
NOTE: We do not allow for specific bunks nor cabins to be reserved. You are free to request any thing you want via our reservation system but we can not guarantee any special requests can be accommodated other than those related to injuries, diets, etc. We allow roommates to determine amongst themselves who sleeps where. Our policy has always been to allow divers to work it out themselves and NOT assign or allow people to sign up for specific bunks. Please do not book this trip if you must have a specific cabin or rooming accommodations. If you are injured and wish to email us in advance to discuss please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll discuss if the trip is suited for your specific limitation. Thank you for your understanding.
She has a beautiful spacious salon, 50 feet of sun deck with shading, chaise lounges and deck chairs, bar, and grill. Her diving amenities include freshwater rinse showers, camera tables, and nitrox. The sun deck features a moon deck bar with seating, lounge and deck chairs, stereo and CD player, shaded wet bar and grill. The Kona Aggressor II has safes in every stateroom to store your valuables. The yacht is not responsible any lost, damaged or stolen items. We highly recommend extremely caution and care be taken if you plan to travel onboard with electronic equipment. This equipment should always be stowed after use to avoid the risk of damage.
1. Deposit: $750
2. Payment 03/20/19: $750
3. Payment 04/20/19 : $750
4. Payment 05/20/19: Balance + add-ons
- Note: Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. Extras must also be paid in full 60 days prior i.e., Nitrox, extra nights etc. IF YOU NEED EXTRA TIME LET US KNOW! (Note that to add an extra to the trip you must pay for it when you add it.)
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway fully integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill to fill our a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AA as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as your zipcode and the charge should go thru. Please also note that we only can accept MC and VIsa
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available including discounts from our over 10,000 member buying clout. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.
HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know. Just understand we will not show you listed as doing something until it is paid for.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. Depending on the trip you may need to click on the purple TAKE ME TO THE ADD-ON'S BOX. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive these TWO email confirmations (one showing the order at full price and one showing what was debited from your account including the cash discount) check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful. If you do not see the payment in your My Trips then MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN. You will always get an order confirmation email every time you attempt an email but you will ONLY get a Payment Confirmation email when your payment was successful. If you need assistance please email .
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts. (So check before you book for any discounts you may qualify for as they can not be applied after booking.)
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error here: SUBMIT HELP TICKET
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, either use AA as the state and 12345 as the zip or please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET.
Travel & Transfer Details:
Guests will fly into the Kona International Airport (KOA) on Saturday. Transfers are not included in the cost of your charter. Due to strict DOT and TSA regulations, the Kona Aggressor II staff are not allowed to pick guests up at the airport. Commercial vehicles other than taxicabs are forbidden to stop at the airport curbside at arrival areas. There are taxi's readily available at the curb in front of all baggage claim area's. The Kona Aggressor II operates out of the downtown pier in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. This is a 20-minute drive from the airport. For guests arriving prior to the 5 PM boarding time, please call the yacht cell number to make arrangements with the Captain for early baggage drop off. You will need to call the Captain (on page one) who will have a crewmember meet you at the end of the pier to take your luggage to the yacht so you can shop and sightsee until boarding time. At the end of the charter, the Captain can assist with helping you organize transportation to the airport or hotel if you are extending your stay.
The KONA AGGRESSOR II will dock Saturday afternoon at the Kailua Pier at 5 pm to greet and board passengers. After all guests are aboard the yacht departs for its night anchorage to prepare for Kona liveaboard scuba diving Sunday morning. After a full week of diving, the KONA AGGRESSOR II returns back to Kailua-Kona Friday afternoon after lunch. Checkout is Saturday morning at 8 am. A crewmember will assist guests with taxi arrangements to the Kona Airport or a local hotel Saturday morning.
Friday afternoon, the KONA AGGRESSOR II returns to Kailua-Kona Bay. Guests may spend the afternoon shopping, sight seeing or just relaxing onboard until the evening cocktail party hosted by the crew at 5 pm. After the party, everyone will dine at a local restaurant. This is the only meal not included in the charter. Saturday morning checkout is 8:00 am.
It is the travelers responsibility to ensure they have the proper documentation to travel into each country on his or her itinerary as well as for re-entry and return to their country. Please check with the appropriate consulate to ensure you have the proper documentation. Many countries require a passport that must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your period of stay. Always check your passport and visa requirements. Since regulations vary by country, contact your consulate or embassy of your country for the requirement. The Reservation Office and staff cannot assume responsibility for passengers not having correct documentation.
Dive Assure please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR ! an annual policy that is either BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage OR JUST TRIP INSURANCE. They offer annual plans as well as one time policies. They are not the cheapest but they are the most hassle free when filing a claim.
Diving & Itinerary:
Throughout the week you will dive the west and south sides of Kona. The yacht departs the Kailua-Kona Pier Saturday evening with diving beginning Sunday morning. Guests will dive all week and return to port Friday afternoon. That evening, the crew hosts a sunset cocktail party at 5 p.m. followed by dinner ashore. Saturday morning, guests check out at 8:00 am.
The crew of the Kona Aggressor II, with their unique combination of talents, offers the ultimate in service. While onboard, you may pick a buddy of your choice or dive with one of the crewmembers. The yacht offers up to five dives per day (2 on the last day) including night dives. There is ample storage space for your diving equipment in your personal locker. The Kona Aggressor II provides 80 cubic ft. tanks, weight belts and weights.
The stern and platform areas are very spacious. A large 20-foot x 6-foot swim step spans both hulls and it comfortably accommodates all divers. The boarding ladders were designed for convenience to allow divers easy exits and entries. Enjoy the fresh water showers on the back deck after your dives.
All diving onboard the Kona Aggressor II should be within the limits and standards of the training agency that certified you. All dives should be planned no decompression dives.
TRIP AND DIVING INSURANCE ARE MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP:
DIVE Insurance is required on all trips! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air liftsit is CHEAP (approx $100-$125) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving. NOTE: DAN is secondary ins which means you pay and they reimburse anything not covered by other ins policies. DiveAssure.com is PRIMARY insurance meaning they pay directly to the provider without your involvement.
PRO TIP; The two primary suppliers of dive insurance DiveAssure.com and DAN are inexpensive enough to carry both. This way you will have the best coverage internationally, the best coverage domestically, primary insurance, secondary insurance and if a claim is denied on one policy you can submit it on the other. No matter what happens...YOU ARE COVERED!!! ... PRICELESS!!!
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email email@example.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
Alternatively you can also use....
Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080 (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)
Edited by Cajun Diver, 13 October 2018 - 12:59 PM.