• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#4 Cuba Liveaboard Jul 6-13, 2019 : Who's Going, Who's doing What Extras, Add On's & Tours

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:01 PM

Forums Menu: Orientation 2018-2019 Trips Topic Listing
Trip Topic Menu: Trip Details Trip FAQ Ask a Question Who's Going??? Book Now

REMEMBER:

• YOU MUST SIGN UP VIA AGGRESSOR'S OCEAN'S FOR YOUTH PROGRAM TO BE SIGNED UP FOR THIS TRIP (see directions in the TRIP DETAILS post)
  • THEN YOU DO A COURTESY *SIGN UP" IN THE SINGLEDIVERS.COM SYSTEM BY CLICKING THE BOOK NOW BUTTON ABOVE
  • EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!

WHO'S GOING & AVAILABILITY UPDATE:

Dates:      July 6-13, 2019

Booking Summary:  14 Spots Available  - 12 booked = 2 spots remaining

CONFIRMED = Dep or trip paid + Email sent to trips@singledivers.com with name, gender & passport country of issuance which we send to OFYouth + Singing up in the SD.com booking system for #1 to hold your spot by clicking the BOOK NOW button above:

SUMMARY OF WHO IS GOING (Signed up via booking system):
1.   Kamala aka WreckWench - D/O  - CONFIRMED (MEANS ALL MONEY SENT to OFY, EMAIL SENT to SD, IN SD BOOKING SYSTEM)
2.   Tami aka ScubaStar - IN PROGRESS (email, ck sent, SD.com system) - MOVED from Jun 29- Jul 6

3.   Barbara aka Quilting Diver  IN PROGRESS (email, ck sent, SD.com system) - MOVED from Jun 29- Jul 6

4.   Peggy aka Crabby Lady IN PROGRESS (email, ck sent, SD.com system) - MOVED from Jun 29- Jul 6

5.   Chris aka Minnesota Fats IN PROGRESS (email, ck sent, SD.com system) - MOVED from Jun 29- Jul 6

6.   Bill aka grayfins IN PROGRESS (email, ck sent ________)  MOVED from Jun 29- Jul 6

7.   Norm aka Photographic Mercenary (_____, ck sent, _______)
8.   Jacque aka Jacque (_____, ck sent, _______)

9.   Diane aka Hinalea luahine (_____, ck sent, _______)

10. Jeff aka Sparky103 (_____, ck sent, _______)

11. Madeline aka Mirce (_____, ck sent, _______)

12. Mark aka Wizard  (_____, ck sent, _______)

THOSE IN THE PROCESS OF SIGNING UP:

Post  a reply in this topic to let us know your Add On's and Extras are accurate and up to date. Do not hesitate to post a follow up reply here if you see no response after a few days.

Extra Nights:

Nitrox:

1. Purchased directly via GIS Form

Night Dive:

1. No Night Dive option offered on this trip

Rent a Buddy:

Rental Gear

Rental Pricing

1. Wetsuit: TBD
2. BC: TBD
3. Fins: TBD
4. Computer: TBD BUT Kamala is working on a better deal with a new partner so stay tuned!
5. Pony bottles: TBD

Costume Contest (FREE) based on Forum posts as well as General Information Form box checked:

SPECIAL NEEDS

SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE!!!!

Edited by dive_sail_etc, 29 June 2019 - 09:01 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 scubastar

scubastar

Meeting folks

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver
  • Logged Dives:400

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:43 PM

i sent a message in the other forum and just noticed this ...

i want to add nitrox and a night dive along with the port and conserfvation fees along with my final payment due on the 28th of this month.  how are these handled when mailing the last payment?

thank you

ScubaSt*r

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:21 PM

i sent a message in the other forum and just noticed this ...

i want to add nitrox and a night dive along with the port and conserfvation fees along with my final payment due on the 28th of this month.  how are these handled when mailing the last payment?

thank you

Hi Tami,

I notice in the Trip Details portion Nitrox was both included as part of the package and later is listed under not included - we are pretty sure the Nitrox is included since typically it is not, yet it is specifically part of the "Included with package" list. Also Night dives are not mentioned anywhere in the Trip Details Post, yet it appears available in the Who's Going topic and even has Kamala listed as already signed up. You may have guessed by now we use a template and flesh out details. I am cleaning up both topics now to remove Night Dives as an option (sorry) and to remove Nitrox as an Add On since it is listed as included in the basic trip package. Thanks for asking about this, hopefully your question will spare confusion from other members.

As for the conservation and port fees, it appears from the Aggressor Fleet Cuba Oceans for Youth page that the port and conservation fees are paid to them so include them in your payment. Thanks for the great questions!

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#4 scubastar

scubastar

Meeting folks

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver
  • Logged Dives:400

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

thank you very much for the clasification.  boo on the night dive, but understood  

ScubaSt*r

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users